Slasher/Horror One Shots & Im...

By Vannah_Here

These were originally posted on Tumblr so I decided to post them here as well. I will constantly updating thi... More

Aftercare
Guilt
Silence
Revenge
Abandonment Issues
November 1st
Sandwiches
Trick or Treat
A "Normal" Christmas
I Know You
Skeleton
Blood Stain
Swimming Lessons 1/3
Spared 2/3
Cat and Mouse
Love and Pride 1/2
"FUCK!"2/2
Special Place
Sore Throat
Babbles and Coos
Bubba's Book Baby
Midnight Scare
Bubble Bath
Insecure
Expected
Stabbed
Torso
The Collector
Roller Blades, Picnics, and Jealousy
Empty

Answers 3/3

495 18 0
By Vannah_Here

Jason Voorhees x Reader

Five years have past since I've been at Camp Forest Green. I think about it everyday, constantly looking over my shoulder thinking, "this is the day he's doing to get me."

I'm tired of feeling like this, everyone keeps telling me that I had hallucinations. If that really were the case then who killed them, I never received an answer. Today will be different, I'm driving out to the camp today. The pathway was over grown by plants, but I remembered how to get there.

When I finally arrived, the place looked like it hasn't been touched since I was last here. I walked towards the counselors cabin. Memories of the bloodied bed and floor invaded my mind. I'm glad I didn't come across any bodies that crazy day. I waited around to see if he'd show, but I was getting doubtful by the minute.

I walked to my car and started it. Turning it around, I was driving back down the path, and he appeared out of no where. Swerving to not hit him, I crashed into a tree, causing my car to cut off. I got out and got back in the road, I didn't see him at first.

"I just have a question that's all." I yelled out.

Next thing I know, I got hit in the back of my head, vision fading into darkness.

When I woke up, I was inside of a cabin, a really ran down cabin. I slowly stood and looked at my surroundings. I saw articles scattering the walls, I got closer to read them. It was about the little boy who drowned in the lake all those years ago. I saw more, and they were about his mom killing all of those counselors. Turning around, I saw little pictures on a dresser. That's when it all clicked.

He probably saw me teaching that little boy how to swim. I felt his presence behind me, so I spoke up.

"You remember me from five years ago?" I asked him.

He simply gave me one head nod.

"You saw me teaching that boy how to swim?" I asked, he confirmed.

"Is that why you didn't kill me?" I asked.

He gave me a kinda sorta hand movement, he pointed to a picture of his mom, then back at me.

"I remind you of your mom?" Kinda sorta.

"I'm like a parent?" And he nodded.

I thought back to that day, how I drug him to the cabin, unaware that he was thee Jason Voorhees.

I didn't know what to do at that point, was he going to let me leave?

"I promise I won't come back, but I think I should get going." I said.

He blocked the exit, I wasn't leaving.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked.

He shook his head, and he thought.

"I won't kill you, but you aren't leaving here. You won't escape me this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 145 8
All of my Bandersnatch one shots that I have written on my Tumblr account! Since I mostly write on there now, I thought I might as well post them all...
1.3M 19.3K 200
The title describes it all. Requests (except for dirty ones) are welcome. Have fun reading! // Le titre dit tout. Les demandes (à l'exception de avec...
404K 7.5K 34
Simply a book full of mini-stories with everyone's favorite Slashers! Come comment and have fun, criticisms are accepted, and so are suggestions! Req...
165K 2.5K 33
Lord forgive what I've done Please bare with the first few chapters, the writing DOES get better They/them reader