"FUCK!"2/2

Jason Voorhees x Reader

Jason stood up quickly when he heard you say that. Anxiety course through him, he didn't know what was wrong.

You were in the room taking a nap when he came back, so he decided to watch videos on YouTube until you woke up. He quickly walked to the room, and he saw you in the bed. Your face was scrunched in pain, hand on your belly. You noticed him when the contraction was over.

"Hey Jason, I uh, I think I'm going into labor. Can you get the phone so I can start timing?" You told him.

His anxiety still lingered, but he knew he had to stay focused and calm for you. Once he got the phone, he went to the bathroom and cleaned the tub. He filled it with semi hot water and went back to the room with you.

"I'm 7 minutes apart, can you help me get up?" You asked him.

He helped you get up and you got the exercise ball and rocked on it. He heard that it helps relieve pressure on your hips, so he told you to order one. Boy were you glad you listened to him. Jason went around and got all the things you needed. When he came back in the room he saw you slowly taking your clothes off. He helped you with your counts for breathing, reminding you to relax as much as possible. Before you knew it, you were 3 minutes apart.

Jason helped you get inside the large tub. He took his clothes off and showered thoroughly and quickly. He got out the joined you in the tub. He rubbed your back and stomach until he saw a ting of pink drop from between you legs. Followed by the sound of your water breaking, he then told you it was time to push.

You wanted to get on your hands and knees, so he helped you down. He got behind you and rubbed your back as you started to push. Every now and then, you'll break form, so he'd tap you to remind you to tuck your head.

It wasn't long before the baby came out, and Jason quickly grabbed the suction bulb and cleaned his son nose out. He was crying in that moment, both Jason and the baby. You rolled over and looked at your two loves. Exhausted, but full of energy, you couldn't sleep if you wanted to. Jason handed you the phone so you can call the ambulance. Once you got off the phone with them, you pushed out the placenta.

As much as you wanted to hold the baby, you let Jason hold him. He wasn't going to see the both of you for a few days. The baby would have your last name, but Jason first and middle name. The baby looked normal, and had a head full of hair. You put on a dress and grabbed your over night bag when you heard the sirens. Jason went to the bedroom as the EMTs helped you the rest of the way, trying not to be seen.

Jason was so happy, so proud, and filled with love as he recapped the situation. He never told you, but he had cameras set up around the house for this moment. Granted it may have caught you too having sex, but that'll be his little secret for now. He watched the bathroom footage over and over until you FaceTimed him. You told him everything that the doctors told you. The baby was perfect all around and considering you didn't have any pain meds, you could go home tomorrow.

You were breastfeeding baby Jason, when you showed all the stuff the hospital were letting you take home. Breast pump, pads, baby clothes and blankets, baby food, bottles, parenting book, a playpen, and a car seat. Jason was happy the hospital help so much, and he didn't have to worry too much about you two.

Once you got off video call, Jason cleaned the house up very well. He made sure the baby room was fully stocked with everything. He lined the bed with sleeping pads on your side. He made sure the baby monitors worked. He went outside to check his traps and waited for you two to return to him.

The afternoon the next day is when Jason noticed the yellow cab. He didn't know if it was you or not, but when it pulled up outside of your shared house, he knew. The cab driver helped you take everything inside, believing you were alone. Jason was happy some people still care, but he made sure the driver didn't linger and made his way straight to the road. He ran back to the house, he missed you two too much.

When he saw you, he gave you a long, passionate kiss. He took his son from the car seat and held him, until he got hungry. Which you took him and fed him. Jason grabbed all of your things from the hospital and put them away for you. Jason made you something to eat and helped you and the baby lay down. He stayed in the room with the baby. Still in shock that he has a son now. The baby woke up, hungry again, but you were still sleep. Luckily, you had pumped some milk, so Jason fed the baby that.

You walked in the room with Jason feeding the baby, so you snuck a picture in. You smiled at him, he looked up at you and smiled. You two were the happiest you've ever been.