Danger ~ S. Black

By allriledup-

"I love you, Sirius Black." "I love you too, Lexi Potter. To the moon and back." ****************************... More

1: Dragon Alarms and Cup Decisions
2: Clues That Lead to 3-Headed-Dogs
3: I Nearly Kill a Boy, Then Take Him on a Date
4: I Get Attacked while on a Date
5: Comas and Kisses
6: My Parents Interrupt My First Kiss
7: I Sing a 3-Headed-Dog to Sleep
8: The Boy I Almost Killed Becomes My Boyfriend
9: My Brother's Girlfriend is Captured by Evil Dudes
A/N
10: I Join my Brother's Secret Society
11: My Brother Saves Me (Part 1)
12: I Lie About a Bruise
13: A Forest and Evil Boys Team up Against Me
14: A Girl's Day In A Magic Room
15: My Brother Sings A Movie With Us
16: My Best Friend Asks Me On A Date
17: My Dragon Is My Therapist
18: My Best Friend Is My Ball Date
19: A Giant Maze Nearly Kills Me
20: I Sing Aladdin on a Dragon
21: James: I Go On A Rescue Mission For My Sister
22: Comas (Part 2!)
23: Sirius: What's going on?
A/N
25: Harmless Partys Are Very Dangerous
26: There's 104 days of summer vacation!
27: Remodeling
28: Excuse Me, But Who Are You?
29: Torture hurts
30: Fancy Ball Announcements
31: One Question Can Change Everything
32: Weddings and more Proposals
33: Children?
34: Missing
35: Epilogue
Playlist
Face Claims
Thank You's
Sequel!
A/N

24: Dead or Alive?

194 6 4
By allriledup-

*LEXI*

"I'm... Dead...? But Siri...... Jay..... Lils..... Al..... Mar..... Rem..... What about my friends?" I looked at Nana and Papa, utterly confused.

"As your Guardian Angel, I have the power to save you." My Nana told me.

"How many times?" I don't want to leave them, but I don't want her to use her only save to bring me back yet...

"Unlimited hun. I love you, and you deserve to go back to your boyfriend and brother and friends." I grinned.

"Really?!" She nodded. I hugged her tightly. "I'll tell Jay that you say hello!" She smiled and hugged me back, kissing my forehead. I pulled away and she waved her hand over me. I waved to her and Papa as they faded away.

The next thing I know, I'm forcing my eyes open in St. Mungo's. In a flash, I was surrounded by healers and everyone seemed to be so surprised. They finally let me go after almost 30 minutes of that, and I sighed.

"Thanks," I muttered under my breath as they left. I carefully sat up and caught the attention of one of the younger healers. She looked kind, so I figured it was ok to ask her for a small favor. "Excuse me?" I asked softly.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" She responded. I smiled, glad she'd be able to help me.

"Could I please have a book to read? It's quite boring in here with nothing to do. She nodded and left the room, coming back a few minutes later with a book. I took it and smiled gratefully. "Thank you, miss." She smiled and left again, going to do her job.

I opened the book and started reading. It's called Expecting the Unexpected and is about a little girl who's life is possibly more crazy than mine. She's a muggle of course, but it's amazing. She transfers schools and tries to hide, but it spirals out of control quickly.

Only a few chapters in, I'm already hooked. That's when I read the line I'm probably going to remember for a while. 'the sad truth about life? It hurts. The good news though? You'll get through it.' I smiled after reading this line, knowing it's totally right.

I kept reading when I heard movement in the doorway. I saw a shocked Sirius and grinned.

"Siri!" He ran over and hugged me tightly, breaking down. I rubbed his back, breaking down as well. Seeing him just made the fact that I'm alive all so much more real.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. Neither of us could stop smiling when we pulled away.

"Where's James? And Lily? And Remus? And everyone else?" Sirius looked down.

"They haven't come for a month. You've been in a coma for over 2 months, then you were dead for another month. I only came because my gut told me to. I'm so glad I did though. When are you getting released?" I grinned even wider.

"Later today. They want to run a couple of tests to make sure I'm alright, but then I get to go back to Hogwarts." He smiled. The doctors came in and did the tests, poking and prodding me. Eventually, they finished and I was allowed to go home.

I stood up but nearly fell. I would've fallen had Sirius not caught me. After I regained my balance, we flooed back to the castle. Madam Pomfrey looked over and dropped the tray she was holding when she saw me.

"Oh, My- Alexis?" She exclaimed, very clearly shocked. I nodded, smiling.

"Oh, this'll be fun," I muttered under my breath. Sirius and I went to Dumbledore's office and I explained what I think happened. My Nana is my Guardian Angel and brought me back to life. Simple. We did this to many of my teachers before I went down to Saphira's cave.

I wanted to surprise the boys and everyone so Dumbledore was going to announce me at dinner as "a special guest demonstration." And then I'd come in, do some tricks, sing, and basically surprise everyone.

I walked into Saph's cave and smiled. I could sense her presence. Saph? You in here? I called out to her, in my mind of course. I grinned when I got a response immediately. Lex!!!! What the heck happened to you?!?! I... I'm still not entirely sure Saph. But basically, I got kidnapped at the funeral, got tortured/abused, then next thing I know, I'm dead. But... after what seemed like only a few minutes, but according to Sirius was actually a month, I'm alive and waking up in a hospital. It's really weird. Well, I'm Glad You're safe Lex. So am I Saph. I'm going to surprise everyone at dinner today. So I'm going to be spending a couple of hours here. As I said this, I sat down and leaned against Saph. She wrapped her head around me and I fell into a peaceful sleep. What? Being dead is exhausting!

+2 HOURS LATER+

I woke up to Saph moving, obviously trying to wake me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Saph, is it time for dinner? Yeah. Ready to surprise everyone? Duh. I'm gonna sing a song and do a few tricks. She nodded her head and I stood up, walking out of the cave and to the castle. Everyone is already in the Great Hall, so I didn't run into anybody on my way there. I stood outside the door, listening until I heard Dumbledore start speaking.

"As delicious as this feast is, I'd like to announce a special guest. She will be performing for us, so please give her your undivided attention." He said. This is it. I quickly pulled the hood of my sweatshirt up, hiding my face and hair, then walked into the great hall. Only Sirius knew I was coming so he's the only one not confused (except Pomfrey and Dumbledore of course).

I walked over to the podium and pulled my wand out, casting a silent spell to change my voice, then starting music. I took a breath and started singing.

"I didn't know today would be our last
Or that I'd have to say goodbye to you so fast
I'm so numb, I can't feel anymore
Prayin' you'd just walk back through that door
And tell me that I was only dreamin'
You're not really gone as long as I believe
There will be another angel
Around the throne tonight
Your love lives on inside of me,
And I will hold on tight
It's not my place to question,
Only God knows why
I'm just jealous of the angels
Around the throne tonight
You always made my troubles feel so small
And you were always there to catch me when I'd fall
In a world where heroes come and go
Well God just took the only one I know
So I'll hold you as close as I can
Longing for the day, when I see your face again
But until then God must need another angel
Around the throne tonight
Your love lives on inside of me
And I will hold on tight
It's not my place to question
Only God knows why
I'm just jealous of the angels
Around the throne tonight
Singin' hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
I'm just jealous of the angels
Around the throne
Tonight"

I closed my eyes as everyone just sat there silent for a few seconds before erupting in applause. I smiled and let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Some people were even requesting another song. This is it. This is when I finally reveal it's me.

I undid the spell hiding my voice and took a breath. I knew that Sirius would know this song, so I started singing.

(Bold Italics=Sirius regular Italics=Lexi regular bold=both)

"Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep.

Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories.

Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece.

Little do you know I, need a little more time.

Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside.

I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind.

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight.

Little do you know I, need a little more time." I smiled as I saw Sirius stand up and start singing, while slowly walking towards me.

"I'll wait, I'll wait, I love you like you've never felt the pain.

I'll wait, I promise you don't have to be afraid.

I'll wait, Love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me.

Little do you know I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep.

Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me.

Little do you know I'm trying to make it better piece by piece.

Little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies." By now, Sirius has reached the podium and is across from me. We simply look at each other, ignoring the confused looks from everyone else.

"I'll wait, just wait, I love you like I've never felt the pain.

Just wait, I love you like I've never been afraid.

Just wait, our love is here and here to stay.

So lay your head on me." He held my hands in his as we continued singing, in perfect harmony.

"I'll wait (I'll wait) I'll wait (I'll wait) I love you like you've never felt the pain

I'll wait (I'll wait) I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait.

Love is here and here to stay

So lay your head on me.

Lay your head on me

So lay your head on me

'Cause little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies."

As soon as we finished singing, he kissed me softly and quickly before pulling away and sitting back down.

Everyone in the hall was staring at me confused. I reached my hands up and grabbed my hood, slowly pulling it down...

____________________________________

Haha! Another Cliffhanger! Idk why but I'm actually doing decent at updating... During the school year... While school is going on... With a sprained wrist...

I'm weird.

Anyway, next chapter will mainly be the Marauders reuniting with Lexi, and all that stuff, then after that it will be a glimpse into her summer, then I'll start her 6th year.

So I do have a generally good plan so far, so I should be updating relatively regularly.

My goal is every other Friday.

But I have a busy weekend this weekend. So I might not be able to update.

Hope you enjoyed reading!

💗 Riley

p.s here's the videos/songs I used:

(First song she sings)

(Second song with Sirius)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
1.1K 117 36
What if in the year of the Marauders there was one more girl who would be worthy of being called Marauders? How would history have unfolded then? The...
11.5K 210 31
"Not Today Mother Trucker!" ***************** Almost 14 years ago exactly, Alexis Potter went missing in the middle of the night. Everyone searched f...
3.8K 184 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...