Meant To Be (Sashay | AU)

Door fheperz

Sasha and Shay are two of the most popular girls in school. Belonging to different cliques, and being on oppo... Meer

Chapter 1 That Lit Paper
Chapter 2 First Meeting
Chapter 3 A Secret
Chapter 4 The Other Secret
Chapter 5 Second Meeting
Chapter 6 Circle of 5
Chapter 7 Not A Sleepover Afterall
Chapter 8 Officially A Couple
Chapter 9 A Tortured Past
Chapter 10 Waking Up
Chapter 11 New Beginnings
A/N
Chapter 12 Graduating And College
Chapter 13 Road Trip - Day One
Chapter 14 Hotel Fiasco
Chapter 15 One Night Stand
A/N
Chapter 16 Messed Up
Chapter 17 Run After Her
Chapter 18 Detour - Los Angeles
Chapter 19 California King Bed
Archer and Dylan
Chapter 20 A Wedding, A Blonde and Two Dates
Chapter 21 The Invitation
Sasha and Archer
Chapter 22 Tormented
Chapter 23 Yacht My World
Cece Drake
Chapter 24 The Cover - Up
Chapter 26 Unexpected
Please Read
Chapter 27 The Revelation
Chapter 28 Broken Pieces
Chapter 29 On Friendships and Vodka
That Sunday Afternoon with Janel
Chapter 30 Kissing A Friend
Chapter 31 Time Apart
Chapter 32 Decisions
Chapter 33 Breaking - Up
Chapter 34 Another Wedding
Chapter 35 Meeting Rosie
Taylor Hotchkiss and BHU
Chapter 36 Picnic
Chapter 37 Rosie and the Girls
Chapter 38 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 1)
Chapter 39 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 2)

Chapter 25 Hellos and Goodbyes

249 8 0
Door fheperz

The rest of the afternoon went by smoothly. They were supposed to head back by 4 PM but they decided to extend a bit. They have spent most of the time drinking wine, eating food and listening to good old music. Everyone seemed happy and relaxed, all the other things forgotten. When it was time to head back, everyone was in high spirits. New friendships were made and old ones remained stronger. The journey back was quicker than they anticipated. Next thing they knew, it's 7 o'clock and they're back at the marina saying their goodbyes.

Cece was looking at Shay as she held Sasha by the waist. She wants to forget about this brunette and everything that had happened between them. She desperately needs to forget, cause if she won't it could drive her insane. Her gaze was caught by Shay as she turned her head, Shay smiled at her. A simple heartwarming smile. She couldn't help but smile back. Those smiles are melting her heart and she is having a hard time controlling her heart and how she's feeling.

"Hey, bessy! I'm going to miss you!!!!!" Archer said to her hugging her tight. Cece was brought back from her thoughts by this gesture.

"Ohhhhh. I'll miss you too and Dylan," she said in reply, returning the hug.

"Sasha and her gang are heading for New York too. You might want to hang out with them. Dylan and I don't want you traveling alone."

"I'm fine. I'm used to traveling alone, you don't have to worry about me. Just enjoy your honeymoon."

"I'll tell boo to check on you once they're in New York. If you don't want to travel with them, at least hang out with them once you're there."

"I won't make any promises. You know I'll be busy when I get there, but I'll try."

"That sounds good to me. Promise me you'll try?"

"If you'll stop bugging me about it, then yes."

"Yess! I'm sure you'll have fun with them. Sasha and I have been friends since we were kids, I'm confident you're in good hands."

Her girlfriend has good hands, Cece thought and as she did, she mentally slapped herself for thinking such things. She has to move on and forget. Spending time with these girls will not help her. As she was about to respond to Archer, Sasha and her group were already walking towards them smiling from ear to ear.

"Boo! Cece is heading for New York too, I made her promise to hang out with you ladies. Please please say yes. Dylan and I worry about her."

"Sure thing boo! You don't have to beg. The girls and I would love to spend time with her," Sasha said in reply.

Shay stood there expressionless as she watches this exchange between her girlfriend and Archer. She turned her head towards Ashley who looked as shocked as her. This can't be good. This trip was supposed to be the last encounter she will have with the other blonde but now, they'd probably be spending time together in New York.

"How long are you going to be in New York?" Troian asked.

"I'm not sure, actually. It depends on the business that I'll be handling there," Cece answered.

"Are you going to look after one of your hotels there, bessy?"Archer added.

"Yeah, probably. You girls should stay there. I'm sure you'll love it," Cece said, addressing the girls. Why did she say that? Damn it, Cece, you're going to be in more shit. Cece scolded herself again.

"Nah. Your rates are too expensive for our budget. Plus, we already have a place to stay," Ashley said smiling. They can't stay at Cece's hotel. She needs to bring as much distance between Shay and Cece.

Cece mentally thanked Ashley for saying what she said.

"They're not that expensive, but I guess I'll see you ladies in New York."

"Yeah, we'll see you. Let's DM each other," Sasha said.

"Good idea," Cece replied even though her mind is screaming at her right now for acting stupid.

"We need to get going. We still have to pack our stuff cause we leave early tomorrow," Shay finally said.

"Should we say goodbye to the boys?" Troian innocently asked.

"Why Troi? Gonna miss Keegan already?" Ashley teased.

"Of course not! I mean, we should say our proper goodbyes," Troian responded, as her face turned slightly red.

"No need to go there though, they're on their way here," Lucy chimed smiling at her friends.

"So ladies. We heard you'll be heading for New York?" Keegan asked.

"Yeah. We're heading that way. How about you guys?" Lucy said, glancing at her friends as she asked.

"Funny thing, we're also heading that way. We will be spending a couple of days at my cousin's crib. He needs some help with the packing since he's moving," Tyler said.

"What a coincidence. Maybe we should all hang out when we get there," Sasha said, smiling.

"We definitely should!" Keegan and Tyler both shouted, not hiding their excitement of being with the girls again.

After saying their goodbyes, the group went their separate ways. The girls are now back in their room, dead tired from the day. Everyone's on their bed except for Lucy who is saying goodbye to Ian outside their hotel room. Ian will stay in New Jersey for a couple more days for some official police business.

"I can't move my legs," Ashley whined.

"Me too. Do we have to leave tomorrow?" Troian asked as she stretched her legs.

"Well, yeah. We have to," Shay said. They need to start their drive or she'll go crazy. She needs to be away from Cece, even for a bit, if they will eventually see each other in New York. She needs some time with Sasha, she needs to tell her the truth.

"We better rest for a few minutes, then start packing. We leave before lunch tomorrow," Sasha said leaning in towards her girlfriend. She can sense something is bothering Shay. She's been spacing out lately and she noticed how she looks uneasy around the other group. Maybe it's about Archer, she thought. Whatever it is, she is determined to talk to her girlfriend about this once they reach New York.

After a very tiring day and night, the five friends are now heading for New York. The drive is silent for the girls since everyone lacks sleep. Ashley, Troian and Lucy are sleeping at the back while Sasha and Shay are drowning in the silence. Sasha is thinking about her girlfriend and wondering why she seemed distant. Shay, on the other hand, is trying to formulate a plan on how to tell her girlfriend about what happened between her and Cece. The guilt is eating her up and she needs to tell Sasha before anything else happens in New York. She looked at her side and saw Sasha gazing outside the window. She is so perfect, and beautiful.

"Babe? You alright?" She asked as she turned her gaze back on the road.

"Yeah, just thinking," Sasha answered.

"Thinking about me?" Shay said with a smile.

"Maybe," Sasha replied simply.

"Everything okay babe?" Shay asked.

"You tell me," Sasha firmly said.

"What do you mean?"

Sasha couldn't help it. She has to say something, or she'll go crazy thinking about what's going on with Shay.

"I'm not blind. Obviously, something is wrong. Is this about Archer? Are you still not okay with him?"

Shay couldn't say anything. This is the moment she's been dreading. Sasha noticing something and her girlfriend asking her what's going on. She needs to come clean about everything, but she has been rendered speechless, not even a single word escaped her mouth. She is screaming at herself mentally, to wake up. She must tell her the truth.

"No, it's not about him." Shay finally managed to say.

"Then what is it about? Is it me?"

"No! Definitely no babe, it's not you either. You have to believe me it's not you. This has something to do with me. Can we please talk about this later? When we're alone?"

Sasha realized, she has been right all along. Something is wrong, Shay is not okay, probably, they are not okay.

"If that's what you want. Then let's talk later," that was all Sasha could answer.

"Thank you, babe. I'll explain everything. Just be patient with me." Shay said as she reached for Sasha's hand. The other girl seemed hesitant to hold out her hand, but she did, ignoring the sinking feeling deep within her heart.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

86.5K 2.4K 28
"What happened to you?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "I can't tell you." (Thanks so much to @call_me_chancey because I got so much inspiration from...
531K 10K 54
A-Free story about Alison Dilaurentis and Emily Fields falling in love. This story takes you on their journey full of Emison Fluff and Emison Fights...
2.3K 26 7
Just some cute stories Completed 2/28/23 ✅ Every part is a new story #SASHAY
53.3K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...