lemonade; b.denbrough x s.uri...

De -LOVELYVISSER

i had a bad day, wearing a sad face things aren't going right, in my bad place. i had a bad day, wearing a ... Mais

chptr.1
chptr. 2
INSTAGRAM

lemonade

9 0 0
De -LOVELYVISSER

IN A STORY WHERE...

Sara Bowers, moves to a new city from her old home in New York. She now has to spend her summer trying to get used to her new home in Derry, trying to make friends, and TRYING stay alive with her older brother Henry.

"im g-l-ad that you're her-re."
"im glad that you're here too

THIS IS A BILL DENBROUGH & STAN URIS X OC AU MODERN DAY SOCIAL MEDIA FIC. I OWN THE PLOT AND MY OC. THE REST OF THE IT CHARACTERS BELONG TO STEPHEN KING AND THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. THERE WILL BE TIMES WHERE THERE'S A TRIGGER WARNING BUT I WILL PUT A WARNING BEFORE THOSE PARTS. THIS WILL ALSO BE SAD SO IF YOU WANT A HAPPY FANFIC THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU.

CREDITS TO -unaestheticloser(aka my main account) FOR THIS STORY.

STARTED: 1-31-20
FINSHED: TBD????

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

186K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...