Castle | Tony Starks Daughter...

By agent_stark_2113

I'm headed straight for the castle They wanna make me their queen And there's an old man sitting on the thron... More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hypnotic

Chapter 1

2.2K 40 3
By agent_stark_2113

Tony Stark. Visionary. Genius. American Patriot. Even from an early age, the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. At age four, he built his first circuit board. At age six, his first engine. And at 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Then, the passing of a titan. Howards Stark's lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane, steps in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder, until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns and is anointed the new CEO of Stark Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, satellite targeting. Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapon's industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests across the Globe.

The video ends and I clap in my seat, along with everybody else in the room, next to Obadiah. I look to my right to see my father's seat empty and look to my left at Obadiah. He gives me a questioning look and I just shake my head at him in annoyance.

"I told you I was going to have to accept this award for him," I sighed out.

"I know, I was just hoping that this time would be different," He said as he continued clapping with everyone.

"The award ceremony is in Vegas. In what world would this have been different," I questioned him as Rhodey stepped up to the podium to present the award.

"As liaison to Stark Industries, I've had the privilege of serving with a real patriot. He is my friend and he is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Apogee Award to Mr. Tony Stark," Rhodey announced, causing everyone to start clapping.

Obi started looking around in hopes that Tony would suddenly appear and I looked over at him with my eyebrows raised in an I told you so motion.

"Just give me the word," I told him simply.

"Tony," Rhodey said again, his face starting to flush in embarrassment.

He looked over towards the two of us, causing Obi and I to shake our heads at him. Everybody continued to clap as Rhodey's face changed to annoyance at my father's absence.

"Get up there kid," Obi whispered to me, causing me to stand from my seat and give a big smile as I walked up to the podium and accepted the award from Rhodey.

I took the award from his hand and hugged him, causing him to whisper a thank you in my ear. I gave him a nod before turning to the podium while admiring the award.

"Thank you, Colonel. This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. This is wonderful. Well, obviously, I'm not my father, Tony Stark," I said, causing everybody to laugh at me in amusement. "But, if I were my father, I would tell you how honored I feel and what a joy it is to receive this very prestigious award. My father, you know... the thing about him is also the worst thing. He's always working..."

******************************************************************************

"Where the hell is he," I said in anger and annoyance as I walked out of the conference hall in search of my father. Rhodey was following after me with the same attitude as me, but he was trying to tame mine a little bit because I always manage to take things a step too far when I'm angry.

"Ally, calm down," He said as he walked beside me.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Rhodey. He should have been the one there to accept the award, not me. His irresponsibility is getting on my last nerve, and I grew up with his irresponsibility," I snapped out as I walked into the casino area of our hotel.

"Uh, miss, I'm going to need to see some ID," A security guard said as I walked past him.

"Buddy, trust me right now, you don't want to mess with me. Especially since I'm Tony Starks daughter," I snapped out at him as I stopped briefly.

He widened his eyes when he managed to recognize me and he took a step back. "My apologies, ma'am. I didn't realize. Carry on."

I continued walking after that whole problem and stopped in the middle of all the tables to try and spot my father. Rhodey was beside me and was looking around as well.

"Where is he," He muttered.

"Found him," I said as I glared at his back.

I started walking towards him, but Rhodey grabbed me and held me back before I was able to get far. "Ally, hey, Ally, calm down. Okay? I'll take care of your father. We don't need you making a scene in the middle of the casino, okay? Just stand behind me, and I'll handle everything."

"Fine. Just hurry up. I wanna go home," I sighed out.

"Alright, I will. Give me the award," He said, holding his hand out.

I sighed and placed it in his hands before following him over to the table he was at.

"You are unbelievable," Phoedey said as soon as he walked up to my father who, no shocker there, had a woman all over him.

"Oh no! Did they rope you into this," my father questioned him.

"Nobody roped me into anything," Rhodey denied.

"I'm so sorry," My father apologized, but I could tell it wasn't sincere.

"But they told me that if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honored. Instead, I had to present it to your daughter," Rhodey said as he gestured back to me.

"Good god, how are you in here. Looks like Ceasers needs to up their security and tell them to check ID's," My father said as he just now noticed me.

"It has nothing to do with upping security, dad. I was just so pissed that I scared security away," I snapped out at him.

"Why were you pissed," He questioned me curiously.

"Did he seriously just ask me that," I questioned Rhodey in disbelief.

"Well, anyway, of course, I'd be deeply honored. And it's you, that's great. So when do we do it," Tony Questioned Rhodey, half paying attention to the situation.

"It already happened, and it's right here. There you go," Rhodey said as he handed my father, who was yelling about another round.

My dad looked down to the award Rhodey was handing him and smiled. "There it is. That was easy. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, it's okay," Rhodey told him.

"It is most certainly not okay," I yelled at him in disbelief.

"Really, Al, you're taking a good time and ruining it," My dad told me.

"Seriously," I questioned him in shock.

"Yeah, you're a fun sucker. You suck the fun out of everything," My father told me.

I stared at him in shock for a moment before I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I then threw my hands up in surrender before looking at Rhodey. "That's it, I give up. I have nothing else to say on the matter without starting an argument. Happy, tell Alex to bring the car around, please."

"Yes, Miss Stark," Happy nodded at me as he talked into his earpiece.

I walked away from the men and started my way out of the casino. I walked through the lobby of the hotel and then walked out of the doors only to be bombarded by cameras in my face. I was used to this by now, so I just kept my head down and kept walking. I only heard questions of 'Why don't you have a boyfriend?', 'Your 20 years old and haven't had a boyfriend, what are your thoughts on that?', 'Any big plans for your 21st?', 'How's your relationship with your father?' I ignored all their questions and continued walking until I heard a familiar voice that caused the paparazzi to part like the Red Sea.

"Alright, everybody, get out of Miss Stark's face. She will be answering no questions tonight. She just wants to get home and rest," Alex said as he started shoving his way through and grabbed me to lead me to the car.

The paparazzi tried to keep following us, but the hotel security stepped in and started pushing them back away from us. I sighed a breath of relief and started walking to the car with Alex by my side.

"Take it the ceremony went well," Alex said sarcastically.

"What gave it away? The fact that I'm leaving early, or the fact that I have anger and annoyance written all over my face right now," I sighed out to him.

"Both," He chuckled out as he grabbed the door and held it open for me.

"Alex, I don't know what I would do without your sarcasm and amusement for my pain," I said to him as I shook my head.

"Well, you would constantly get bombarded by the paparazzi and you would have no one to drive you around and open doors for you," He said as he smirked at me and rested his arms across the top of my car door.

"That's not true, I would find someone else to do so," I smirked back at him.

He chuckled at me before shaking his head. "Whatever, get in so I can get you home. Although it's a shame. A girl who is dressed as beautiful as you should be staying out longer and enjoying herself."

I blushed at his words and looked down before looking back up at him. "Well, sadly, this girl isn't like the others. She doesn't get that option." I then smiled up at him before climbing into the car and letting him close the door behind me. I settled in my seat for the long ride back home and tried to calm myself down from the night that I have had.

When we finally arrive back at my home, Alex lets me out of the car and escorts me into the house before taking his leave for the night.

"I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning, Alex," I smiled at him.

"Looking forward to it, Miss Stark," Alex smiled at me.

"Good night," I told him before closing the door.

I made my way up to my room and sighed in exhaustion. I changed out of my dress into some more comfortable clothes and washed my face and brushed my teeth before climbing into bed.

"JARVIS, set an alarm for the same time as my fathers," I told our AI.

"Yes, Miss Stark. Would you like me to play your nighttime playlist," He questioned me kindly.

I was going to tell him no, but then I heard what sounded like my father getting it on with some woman. Great! I groaned in annoyance at his antics before sighed out an answer.

"Yes, please! And make it loud enough to where I can't hear my father and his unwelcome house guest."

"Very well Ms. Stark. Sweet dreams," JARVIS said kindly as he started my playlist.

"Thank you," I said as I felt myself start to drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.5K 26
I'm not very good with descriptions because honestly I'm making it up as I go! But this is a romanogers story.
999K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
56.3K 2.2K 91
Steve Rogers/ Avengers story... This is going to be a story based on my one-shot Secrets... But i am going to start from scratch so somethings will...