Call Me By My Name (A Drarry...

By queen_pepe_bitch

Take a ride on the drarry side and watch Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy get increasingly closer. Though it sou... More

Well Shit
It Begins
And They Were Roommates
lover boy?
bi bi bi
Potters Potions!
Amortentia
cheater cheater pumpkin eater
slytherdor
Apologies
RUM!
Hermione's potions
attacks
Thanks Ginny!
fuck you
spill the tea
Hufflepuffs!
Weasley!!!
dates
Fight?
curious pansy
spells
Truth Teller
planing
acting
morning
NEVILLE!
please
Times Are Rough
Bitch Boy
caught red handed
Can You Hear The Bells?
Im dead😂

hi! hi!

7.4K 129 55
By queen_pepe_bitch

So while I was writing this I gave up and then spoiled what was gonna happen but luckily I'm so wildly unpopular that no one read it so it's good. If the end seemed a bit rushed is because I felt like the Astoria part of the story was oddly placed but I over all I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

(Remember I love constructive criticism and I consider commissions for certain one shots and ships if you want me to write them)
(Edit: if you do want me to write certain ships please @ me or do it on my comments on my profile so I wont lose them amongst the other comments! Give me a follow for more content and future fics/ocs)
~Pepe

Call me by my name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 8.9K 20
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger keep "glaring" at each other more like staring, and what's with Malfoy keep visiting the Library each time and talk...
63.6K 3.2K 21
"You see, Mr Potter, you are currently inside a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry." "Yeah, as if!" ********** Harry Potter's life changes drastically...
3.2K 69 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...
24.4K 578 24
✔︎ Complete✔︎ 8th year so much has happened the war and the death of dumbledore has changed harry and more of draco then anyone could imagine, Harry...