The Arcana- One Shots (REQUE...

Od princessahsoka

Arcana One Shots! Mostly my ideas, but PLEASE REQUEST! •#2- courtiers 6/9/2020 •#7- juliandevorak 7/9/2020 Více

--Requests--
•asra- the first of many
•asra- not again..
•lucio- ill always protect you
•julian- say anything
•julian- the right choice
•julian- i can't live without her
•lucio- alone
AUTHORS NOTE- IMPORTANT!!
•asra- not ready
•asra- losing you

•julian- you're suffering because of me

402 7 0
Od princessahsoka

•• hi so uh if you guys have a request comment them on the requests chapter! I'll write all of them :)  until then most of these are going to be angst because I'm a sad person hah

     I sit on the window seat, wrapped up in a chunky knitted blanket and sipping hot tea. I lean my feverish head against the cold glass of the window. I haven't been able to sleep for nights on end. Julian insists that he has things to do. Though, I know he's just getting himself into trouble and not wanting me around to witness his own depreciating habits. He hasn't came home in a couple of days. I feel exhausted and sick but my mind will never go to rest. I stir my now lukewarm tea with my finger and drain the rest within a couple of sips. In an attempt to cool down I tie my hair back into a long ponytail. Then, I continue my nightly act of sitting with my head against the window.

     I sit there for an hour or two, lost in thought.  All of a sudden the door opens and Julian ducks in through the doorway. He has an open wound on his cheek.

"Jul-," I begin.

I stop as soon as I begin to speak. My voice is so hoarse and quiet, as I haven't spoke in a few days. Julian rushes to my side.

"Y/N?"

I lift my head off the window's cool glass and subtly tilt my head.

"Darling you look as if you haven't slept in days..," he says concernedly.

"Well that would be," I stop to cough,"that would be because I-I haven't."

He visibly tenses,"A-and why is that?"

"I can't sleep without you here Julian."

"You uh- you can't?"

I lower my head, shake it, and start into a coughing fit. Julian rushes over to me and rubs my back gently.

"Ah yes," he begins," lack of sleep brings illness."

"I shouldn't have left you Y/N..."

     He sits down next to me and brings me into a warm embrace. I rest my head on his chest and my eyes flutter shut. A sense of calmness washes over me and I immediately drift to sleep within seconds in his arms.

Julian's pov

     I pull her into a hug and before I know it she's completely passed out. I feel terribly guilty that I'm the reason for her insomnia. I lift her up from the window seat and walk towards the bedroom. Gently, I lay her down on the bed and wrap the knitted blanket around her, as well as a thin sheet. I sit down on the bed next to her and exhaustion comes quickly. I lay down, leaving all the blankets for her. I wrap my arms around her delicate body and drift away to a sleep full of nightmares.

     When I wake up, she's still knocked out cold. I carefully remove my arms from her and lift myself off the bed. The sun shines through the windows. I draw the curtains and see the mess of teacups on the window seat. I pick them all up and gently clean each one, placing them back into the cupboard. I bring a small mix of herbs and broth together and then put it over heat for a few minutes. I grab a spoon from the drawer and place it into the bowl. I place the steaming soup on the table and don't bother to leave a note. I glance back to where my beloved rests. I really do love her most dearly, but I need my answers. I put on my coat and boots. Finally, I slip out of the front door as quietly as possible. This time I may not be coming back.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
109K 856 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...