Beginning of us

Від Drey_Cee

Andre had given up on love after his exs failed him .He's ruled out dating till Anniella whom he calls his b... Більше

1. Teen Boss
2. Finally!🤩
3. Last day out
4. Welcome to New Jersey!
5. Keep your hand to yourself
6 . Dont you move an inch
7. That man had it coming
8. Money spitting jerk!
9. Sexy greek god of a model❤️!
10. Ma jolie fille brune🌹❤️
IMPORTANT!
11. Will they taste like chocolate ?
12. I missed you❤️!
13.Red Christmas😩
14. I love you damn it!
15. Mistletoe kiss🤤
16. Want a strip tease?
17.The candle tops it all
19.Where's our final place after here?
20. You speaking French is a total turn on
21. God really was showing off when He created you
22.There's no one as flawless as you babe
23. I don't know what I've done to deserve this blessing.💍
24. Congratulations to the newest celebrity couple in town❤️💍🥂
25. Getting dumped via sms.
26.No way am I giving up on her
27. To hell with you.
28. My mission as at now is to get back the love of my life.
29. Because I want to talk to you.
30.Let's pick up from where we were disrupted
31. I've got a duty tonight.
32. Don't think you've gotten away with pacifying me😉
33.I don't want you to thank me, you know what i want😎
34. Ah that feeling.
35 Welcome to Bali babe🇮🇩❤️
Please note!!!
36. They're unforgettable and mind blowing.
37. Softest pillow ever☺️
38. Put your dress on babe. Im not loving this😕
39. Mon beau Monsieur
40. Evil devil
41. Venus of our time
New book!!!
42. Mmnh I'm flattered
43. I've heard so much about you🙃
44. Welcome to the family
45. Epilogue🌚
Please read😊
New book📖🌹
Book two out‼️‼️‼️

18.You smell like me

1.5K 94 1
Від Drey_Cee

I did the dishes despite Drey's protest,pecks and pouting did the trick. He however stood beside me keeping me company scratch that he disturbed me. He kept tickling me and attacking me with kisses , causing me to spill water on the floor and wet myself.I giggled like a little girl, "stop it Drey! see what you've done , I'm wet."

"I'm and hot and bothered babe, hearing that from you babe." He said lowering over me with mischief glistening in his eyes.

I took a step back and almost tripped on the wet if not for the timely intervention of Drey. He carried me bridal style to his room, placing me comfortably on the bed, "are you hurt babe?" He asked concern laced in his tone.

"No love, I'm fine." I sat on bed with my wet clothes, "I need to change these." I said gesturing to my clothes.

"You can go into my bathroom and wash down , I'll bring you a new towel and some clothes."
I nodded my head and went into his bathroom, it smelled of strawberries and lavender. I stepped into the tub and turned on the shower, using Drey's shampoo, I washed my hair and massages my scalp and rinsed my hair and body.

Drey knocked on the door. I opened it slightly to take the towel from him and dried my body. "Drey! Clothes." There was silence. Where is he? Wasn't he the same person who gave me the towel a minute ago? I looked through his rack and fished out a red robe then wore it.

I opened the door to the bedroom and there lies Drey on his bed facing the bathroom door. Smiles playing on his lips, "shit babe, I thought you were gonna come out with a towel draped around your body."

"Drey don't be silly, gimme clothes ,this robe is too big I'm lost in it."

"You look fine it in love, let's go downstairs." He got up from bed towards me. Is he nuts? I go down there wearing this robe ?

I hit the arm he was gonna hold mine with gently and put up a face, "Drey clothes ! Now!"

He put his arms up chucking, "you're no fun love." and went to his walk in closet. I followed him. He rummaged through his sweatpants and handed me one in grey color and moved to his tees giving me a white tee.

I signed him to leave me to change, he didn't budge. He stood there beaming, "gimme a strip tease baby."

"In your dreams Drey, please get out."

"C'mon babe pleeeaaaseeee." He got on his knees, amusement all over his face.

"Stop being a big baby Drey!" I scolded him. He was unperturbed still on his knees. I rolled my eyes. What should I do to get him out of here? Yes an idea came into mind, let me shoot my shot , "Drey if you don't get out , we're over."

Color drained from his face , he whipped his head in my direction and got up , "fine fine , you win but bear in mind , I'm surely gonna get you." He walked out of the closet winking at me.

I got into the clothes which were okay, they weren't too big or small and walked out , I combed my hair. I winced , it's a pain combing it, it gets dry minutes after washing. Because of that I hardly leave it on.

I used Andre's dove anti perspirant spray, it smells like him. I closed the door to his room and walked down the hallway . I met Andre at the living room, watching a movie on tv oblivious of my presence. "What are you watching ?"

He shifted his gaze from the television to me and opened his arms, "come here baby." I walked to him, he sat me in between his legs and encircled his arms around me. He sniffed my hair , "you smell like me."

"That's because I used your shampoo idiot." I snuggled into his warm body, resting my head on his chest.

He chuckled and kissed my knuckles, "I don't have a problem as long as I'm your idiot."

"What love can do." I thought deeper into what I just said. Love is a beautiful destruction, those unfortunate suffer the greatest destruction.  It's my prayer Drey and I woke through this relationship and get united with a ring in the end, live happily till the end of time.

Drey sensed my silence, he tickled me. I tried to wiggle out of his embrace, he was too strong for my feeble hands. He tickled me more and we ended up sharing saliva, it was intense yet gentle and addicting. It took everything within us to pull away and not go further.

We laced our fingers together , our foreheads touching, Drey whispered "I love you very much Ann, I don't know what I'll do without you."against my lips.

"I love you much more Drey,I'll always be with you, pinky promise." We laced our pinky fingers, "my heart is always yours boo."

"Mine too love, with my mind, body and soul I'm all yours."

"Hey no, I don't wanna take God's place."

"Shhh babe, you're my missing rib, God understands."
I shook my head in protest, my lips were claimed halting me from uttering whatever I wanted to say.

"I know how to shush you now."

"I know how to shush you too Drey, I'm beginning to know you like the back of my hand, I'll find all the skeletons in your cupboard."

"I've swept my cupboard clean babe, there's nothing to see."

"Time will tell Drey."

He shook his head, allowing me to have the last word. We turned our attention to the movie on the screen, a rom com , I don't even know the title. Drey unconsciously trailed my neck with kisses and pulled me closest to him.

We sat there in that position. I yawned and snuggled more into him, using his chest as a pillow, I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept. I woke up tucked in bed, my eyes trailed the dark room. I couldn't see much because of the darkness. A figure got up from what looked like a couch and dashed for the wall, turning the light switch on.

I breathed out relieved, it was Drey. He sat beside me on the bed, "How was your sleep?"

"It was fine, how long did I sleep?" I pulled the covers off me, drawing nearer to Drey.

"Three hours straight babe, I found you asleep when the movie ended and brought you here."

"What's the time?" I yawned, why the hell did I wake up if I was still sleepy?

"8:45pm , do you want me to get you home? You're still sleepy though." He pointed out.

"It's late , my family is expecting me at home, I didn't plan on spending the night here."I searched around for my phone.

Drey placed me on his laps, "Relax babe, I called Uncle Richard and told him you were asleep, he agreed to you sleeping over as long as we both don't cross our limits, he trusts us we won't but just in case."

Huh. What happened to the Uncle Richard I know ? He and my dad are so strict on their daughters staying the night outside their home and he agreed to me sleeping over here at Drey's. I guess he trusts Drey that much to allow it. "Okay but where's my phone? I can't find it anywhere."

"It might be in your bag, it wasn't with you when you we were watching the movie."

"Oh yeah it's in my bag , I last used it at church." I need to call my parents, I've not talked to them today.

"Would you like to eat anything?" Drey asked carrying me bridal style out of the room.

"Uh I'm not hungry."

"We ate six hours ago, I'm gonna order food for us from the restaurant no buts Miss."

"Yes daddddddyyyyyyy."

"It's ambiguous, which daddy do you mean?" He stared at me in amusement waiting for a reply.

What is with Drey and his perverted mind altering my words to suit his wild imaginations. "whatever goes through your mind huh? , I'm talking about, mummy's husband kinda daddy and not your version of daddy." I laughed at Drey who stood there with a false hurt face.

I walked up to him and kissed his lips, "you're my daddy though."

"I've not started daddy duties yet babe, chill."Drey took his phone and made a call requesting for a big plate of beef pasta.

I covered my ears with my hands laughing, "Stop corrupting my innocent ears and mind." I'm innocent in that department he was talking about in terms of action but not knowledge wise. I've read about those stuffs in romance books and magazines so I kinda know what he means.

"Your innocence shows in your kisses, inexperienced yeah but sweet and intoxicating, I'm glad for the millionth time, I made the right choice, I can never get enough of you."

I slide my hands around his waist and hid my head in the crook of his neck. I'm blushing so bad, I don't want Drey to see.

He lifted my head and stared at me with those emerald eyes that enchanted me the very first day I saw them. His stare was that of a scanner , scanning my face and through out my body , "why do you love me Ann?" He asked out of the blue.

I was caught if guard by his question. Why do I love Drey ? I have no reason to love him. "I don't have a reason for loving you Drey , why do you ask?"

"There are blogs and articles about me labeling me as a manwhore and a player, no girl would want to end up me , knowing it's heartbreak they'll get in the end."

I cupped his face , "Drey I don't believe everything the print and electronic media sell out there, so what if you're truly a manwhore ? Like they say , we all make mistakes and change, loving you and being in this relationship is a risk I'm taking boo, relationships ain't a bed of roses. I don't have a reason for loving you and I don't care what other people or the media say about you, I've been with you this short while and I can proudly say I love who you are."

"I love you very much Ann, I truly appreciate you , I thank God above for sending an angel like you to me, I'm gonna love and cherish you like an egg."

"Are you quoting your mother ?" I remembered what Mrs Archambeau told me during the thanksgiving dinner.

"Yes and about my mother, she invited we both to a family dinner at our house. I told her I'll ask from you and get back to her, do you wanna go? If it were up to me, we'll be here cuddling and watching tv."

"I would love to go Drey if only you're interested. They're your family if you don't want me to meet them, who I'm I to protest."

"I want you to meet them Ann, it's just—" he cut himself off , his jaws clenched and eyes showing anger.

I stood up from my seat and sat on his lap, resting his head on my bosom, I rubbed his back. It helped him stop and regained his composure.

He muttered against my bosom , "I love the view I'm having from here, you know the tee is transparent right ?"

I lifted his head , embarrassed by his words. I pinched his hand, "perv!"

He laughed it off and pulled me closer to him. He blew hot air behind my ear and down my jawline to my neck. The intercom buzzed, hindering Drey from doing whatever he had intended to do. I took that opportunity to go upstairs for my phone and call my parents.

Whoever is at the door really and saved me from Drey. I'm not complaining though, I'm scared whatever he wanted to do would have gone overboard.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

40.1M 424K 37
What happens when two are summoned together by a long remembered deal between two enemies to force their alliance in the industry business. Heartbrok...
Forever ✓ Від — 𝓟.

Романтика

45.3K 1.9K 17
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
2.8K 118 17
Aliyah and Elias' is not quite over. Things have change, years have went by and well new people have came and old people has gone. Will they get toge...
4.6K 228 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...