The Rise of Donnerkönig (Male...

By Hikiarichimoshifu

This will not follow the Story of Azur lane and the Anime this will be my Own plot and I don't own Azur lane... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
New Year Special Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Happy Birthday KMS Bismarck
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
10K Words Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Announcements Not A Chapter)

Chapter 12 Part 1

4.5K 88 22
By Hikiarichimoshifu

3RD PERSON POV.

Y/N Dream world.

The sky is dark, while Bismarck is on the middle of the ocean and she is holding back the Azur lane Fleets by herself.

Bismarck: Is this really our end?

Y/N: Bismarck?

Y/N was beside Bismarck and he is watching the conservation between Bismarck and Observer.

Y/N: Who is she?

Y/N look at Observer.

Observer: That is for you to find out.

Bismarck: Is there anything i can do save them!

She said that in a louder tone.

Observer: I don't think so.

Bismarck: Then lend me your power so i can defeat them!

Observer: Why should i do that? you are only just a piece of data.

Bismarck: So what if i am only just a piece!? i just want to save them and protect them as the leader of the Iron Blood!

Y/N: What kind of dream is this!?

Y/N was confuse he didn't know what is happening right now.

Observer: Then what will happen if i lend you our power? no matter what you do it will not change the future.

Bismarck: If i can't change it then! i should make a new future for Iron Blood!!!!!

Then they started to fire there salvo Bismarck and Observer.

Bismarck and Observer didn't care for the incoming salvo towards them.

Observer then smile.

Observer: If you can really make a new future you must not disappoint me then.

Observer then toss a black mental cube to Bismarck.

Observer: Then here's a gift for you use it well and prove you are right that you are capable of making a new future to the Iron Blood.

Observer started to ascend and to the sky and watch the battle to start.

Observer: I will be watching you.

Bismarck then hold the black mental cube and then she absorb it.

Y/N: What is happening to her?

Bismarck then started to glow and her riggings started to change into siren looking.

Then Bismarck appearance started to change also her hair is now paled white while her eye's is still the same.

Y/N: So you have sell your soul for you to save everybody.

Y/N then started to grasp his hand harder to the point it bleed.

Then a blood started to flow out of Y/N's palm.

Y/N: You have sacrifice yourself because you have no more choice, to think you would go this far. Even this is a dream or a prophecy i will not letting you do that.

Y/N then pledge himself that he will not let Bismarck and the others to fall from darkness.

Y/N: I may not trust all of them from the start but they are exactly like human also. They need to experience more what is life not a weapon for mass destruction even the Iron Blood become an enemy to the world i don't care as long i am an Iron Blood i will also do that what i always do!

PROTECT!

Y/N Thoughts: I may not be able to interfere in here because it's either a vision or a dream. Let's watch the outcome for her sacrifice if it's worth it or not.

Then a fleet of Azur lane appeared.

Hood: Bismarck!

Bismarck: Hood......

Prince of Wales: Surrender Already to end this meaningless war!

Wales then point her sword at Bismarck.

Bismarck then look at them with cold stare.

Bismarck: To make a better future for Iron Blood i will not loose!

Hood: I see......... then pay the price for siding with the Siren!

Hood and Prince of Wales started to shoot there salvo at Bismarck.

Bismarck then started to dodge the salvo with ease.

Enterprise: Bismarck!

The Eagle Union Enterprise started to help Hood and Wales from the fight. Enterprise then shoot her bow at Bismarck and she did evade all of the shot.

Bismarck: Eagle Union Grey Ghost.

Enterprise: Surrender already we already don't want more casualty to happen anymore!

Bismarck: That will not convinced me to stop and i will not be stopped anymore i will end it all here!

Bismarck then fired back this her salvo was a purple laser.

Then Enterprise and the others quickly evade those salvo.

Hood: Don't get hit by those it will surely going to pierce us like a paper!

Enterprise and Wales Nod.

Y/N: A new found powers but there is always be cost of using them.

Bismarck Thoughts: I must end it here quickly this black mental cube is taking a huge toll to my body and i can't keep this form longer.

Y/N: They will need more ships to sink down Bismarck or they need to last longer until the effects run out.

Then a maid started to join a fight.

Belfast: I will not let you harm them.

Y/N: A maid? with a collar kinky. Now what the hell am i talking about.

Belfast then shoot her torpedo at Bismarck.

Bismarck notice the Torpedo she quickly shoot those Torpedo and exploding in the water.

*Boom!*

Belfast: Madam Hood we must quickly end her she is already out of control.

Hood: That is the only way then.

Then Hood take a deep breath.

Hood: Give everything we got this is matter of life and death don't hesitate!

Y/N: A matter life and death, and i already know the outcome for this battle. I know you tried your best Bismarck but you have already lost from the start.

Then someone from the Iron Blood is also watching the fight.

Tirpitz: Schwester!!!!!

Tirpitz started to run towards her sister.

But someone is holding her back it was Prinz Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: Tirpitz No!!!!

Tirpitz: Let go of me!

Prinze Eugen: This is the last wish from your schwester and i will gladly to fulfill it!

Tirpitz then retaliate but she was also stopped by the others.

Tirpitz: Why!?

She started to cry.

z23: Lord Bismarck sacrifice will all be nothing if you are gone!

Y/N: The sacrifice to save your people was not vain. But the cost is there emotion.

Tirpitz: why!? why!? did this happen!? when i truly understand now that she was only trying to protect me by putting me on the north just to keep me safe.

Tirpitz was crying.

Y/N then place his hand to Tirpitz head and started to pat it.

Y/N: You may not see me or feel me but don't let your emotion fueled your  suffering it will only become worst.

Tirpitz then looked around that she heard the voice of Y/N.

Y/N: So they can hear me but only a little or is it just coincidence.

z23: We must go already!

Tirpitz then look at her sister one last time and left with the others.

Tirpitz: Please come back safe.

Y/N: I'm sorry to say this but this is the end of Bismarck even it hurts me to watch all of this. What even really is this a dream? or a vision.

Y/N clenched his hand.

Belfast then started to shoot Bismarck then Bismarck shoot her back but only hitting Belfast outfit.

Belfast: That was a close one.

Enterprise: Be careful Bismarck is much more stronger than before.

Hood: and this time it will be much more harder to bring her down.

Prince of Wales: We need to last longer until reinforcements arrived.

Then all of them nod.

Bismarck then started to shoot her salvo at them and they started to fight back.

Enterprise then lunch a squad of Dive Bombers and head for Bismarck and started to drop there bombs at Bismarck.

Bismarck AA started to activate and shooting all of the planes in the sky.

Enterprise: Her AA is much more accurate and powerful.

Belfast: Yes it is that Black mental cube gave her a big boost.

Enterprise: We can't keep doing this or we might die.

Prince of Wales: We must finish this faster.

Bismarck: I must not loose.

Y/N: Such Determination.

Then there battle look longer than it should be the battle last for 29 minutes Hood and the others were Exhausted has allot of bruise and wounds on them while Bismarck still has only bruise to her cheeks.

Bismarck: You have lost.

Then suddenly a strong pain hit Bismarck on the body.

Bismarck: Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Bismarck then started to fell down to her knees while holding her head.

Y/N: Such a painful to watch.

Belfast then started to regain her posture.

Belfast: I guess her time is up.

Hood: We need to end it quickly!

Hood then shot a salvo to Bismarck then it her and the others also started to shoot there salvo at Bismarck.

Then after a couple of seconds Bismarck was now heavily damage and her appearance is now back to normal.

Y/N: Time was not at your side Bismarck.

Then bismarck started to get up her clothes were now tattered and she was struggling.

Bismarck: I guess this is my last moment.

Hood: Yeah it is.

Then on the top of the sky Observer is watching them.

Observer: You have failed to make a new future Bismarck what a disappointment.

Bismarck: I see then we have lost.

Prince of Wales: Indeed.

Then Bismarck started to become a light particles.

Bismarck: Looks like my time has come.

Bismarck then started to fade.

After that Bismarck soul then appeared on the top of Bismarck.

The soul of Bismarck spotted me and i smiled at her.

Y/N: You have done your best.

Then the world started cracking.

Y/N: Looks like my time has come.

Then Y/N close his eye's.

Then after that he open his eye's and saw he was on his room.

Y/N then standup and he open the blanket and there is no one hugging him this time.

Y/N: That dream of mine it looks real.

Then Y/N started to get up from his futon and started to go in the kitchen and she saw z23 who is cooking breakfast this time.

z23: Guten Morgen Y/N.

Y/N: Guten Morgen.

The others also started head to the kitchen.

Prinz Eugen: That was a good night sleep.

Admiral Hipper: Huh!? try to restrain from drinking too much Prinz Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: I Don't want to.

Y/N then started to sit down and Prinz Eugen then sit beside Y/N.

Y/N: How was your sleep?

Prinz Eugen: It's good and last night i just keep dreaming about you.

Y/N: I see.

Prinz Eugen: No reaction.

Y/N: It will take more than that.

Then both of us giggle and eat out breakfast without any disturbances.

after that we ate i started to clean our dishes.

Y/N: This feel so deja vu.

z23: You are right.

Y/N Thoughts: That dream last night could be serious i must act faster so i can protect them.

Y/N clench his hand and trying to find a way to save everybody from his dream that occured last night.

Y/N Thoughts: I will not let that happen under my watch.

(An: Chapter 12 part 1 is done. Music and Pictures does not belong to me. Azur lane goes to Manjuu,Yongshi and Yostar.)

(An: I made this half asleep please tell me if there is something wrong i will gladly going to fix it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...
9K 226 13
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...
41.2K 657 22
There is a mysterious soldier that operates in the ghost town of Pripyat, inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone. But who is this soldier? He is a male...
20.7K 608 37
A Strike Group that consist of 11 Naval Vessels that belongs to America, Britain and Japan. Without any warning they were transported to another worl...