Emison : New Girl (AU)

By wolve1991

WARNING: TRIGGER WARNINGS. Emily is a troubled 15 year old, her father died when she was 6. Emily has been ab... More

Does Anybody Hear Her by Casting Crowns
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Every Breath You Take by The Police (Glee Version)
Shouldn't Come Back by Demi Lovato
Sorry Not An Update :( I need ideas

When You Try Your Best But You Don't Succeed

2.4K 62 2
By wolve1991

Hey Guys,

Thought i might update before my exams on Monday and Tuesday. I don't own the characters or the show, only the plot of the story.

Emily’s POV

Dear Diary,

Hi, my names Emily Fields, and I have just moved from Killeen, Texas. Where my dad worked at Fort Hood, a military post, training men that want to become soldiers in the army and fight for their country. I have recently moved to Rosewood, Pennsylvania, with my mother. Rosewood is, from what I have seen, a close nit community that works with each other.

In two weeks’ time I will have to go to Rosewood High School, then the Christmas holidays will be over and I will have to try to make some new friends, again, I thought, how fun.

Love Emily Fields

16/01/2015

Ok guys hope you enjoyed my 1st chapter.

Comment if you liked it and want more.

Thanks,

Bec xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 23.9K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
118K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
107K 854 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...