kpop oneshots 🌈🧚‍♀️

By atiny_stayzenbaebie

oneshots written by me, mainly fluff request are open feel free to please ! also, yes i made my cover. i gues... More

𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈
𝓅𝓊𝓅𝓅𝒾𝑒𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓎
1k READS???
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅
𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒶𝓇𝓎.
𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎
⚡︎𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 {part one}
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎
𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃.
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒.
yall

𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒.

2.7K 29 11
By atiny_stayzenbaebie

ship - hyunbin.
genre - angst.

3rd person POV.
changbin woke up, his eyes fluttering open getting adjusted to the dark he looked at his ringing phone. changbin groaned, but picked it up, he seen it was hyunjin. changbin answered with a raspy voice. "hello?" changbin said. "hey, me and seungmin got into another fight..can i please stay the night?" hyunjin spoke out. changbin froze for a moment thinking, knowing where this was going before he spoke. "yeah, that's fine." "okay, i'll be over soon." hyunjin hung up, leaving soon after the call.

changbin got up, turing on a few lamps, looking in the mirror fixing himself just a little. he knew exactly why hyunjin was coming over, but he didn't care. changbin went to the kitchen, making both him and hyunjin a cup of tea, setting it down and sitting on the couch while he waited. soon enough he heard a knock at the door, he got up and opened the door for hyunjin. "thanks, bub." hyunjin said as he walked in. changbin just nodded, and pointed to the table where the tea was, moving back to where he was at the couch. hyunjin hummed with another thank you, raising a brow at the older male. hyunjin shook it off, walking and sitting down, taking a sip of the drink.

after a minute in silence, changbin spoke up, "you okay?" "i'd do better with some warmness." hyunjin spoke with a slight tease in his tone. changbin just looked away, taking another sip from his drink. hyunjin frowned, and patted his lap with his arms open a gentle smile on his lips. "cmon, please?" hyunjin asked. changbin set his drink down, and sighed. he knew he shouldn't get swept away, but it meant nothing to him. changbin walked over, straddling the younger's lap, wrapping his arms around his torso while he hid his face in hyunjin's neck taking in that scent he always had, but this time it smelt more comforting. hyunjin smiled, pressing a few kisses on the older's head lifting his chin up gently, looking into his eyes. changbin looked back, admiring the features on his face. changbin tilted his head as he thought to himself. "why does he feel so much more warm? why do his eyes look so much more caring, and welcoming? his lips look so lonely, like they need mine.." changbin thought to himself, he looked in hyunjin's eyes once again before he leaned in pressing his lips against the others softly.

hyunjin smiled as he noticed changbin's actions. he leaned in moving their lips together softly. the kiss continued while he let his hands move under his shirt to caressing the olders body between his fingers, bringing his body closer. changbin let hyunjin win once again, he told himself to not get swept away but he didn't care. things escalated very quickly as they always did. changbin found himself loving the feeling of hyunjin's body more and more. he didn't care he let hyunjin do whatever he wanted to him, the feeling of his lips against his skin. the warmness from his body being so close. the butterfly's he got at hearing his voice. the way his hands held his body, it felt so right. even if he knew it didn't mean anything, maybe this time it did..

~

the next morning changbin woke up, feeling a pain in his lower hips he groaned and flipped over seeing hyunjin's back. a soft smile grew across changbins lips as he seen the scratch marks remembering the events from last night. he felt butterflies rush up, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. changbin looked over at hyunjin while he bit his bottom lip getting lost in his thoughts. "why am i thinking all these things? i don't care about hyunjin, he just uses him." changbin was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice hyunjin awake and now staring at him. hyunjin brought his hand up, caressing changbin's cheeks rubbing his thumb down his cheekbone. changbin froze but leaned into the touch, taking in the feeling once again. "thank you for last night, baby." hyunjin spoke soft with a deeper tone with a  morning voice. "mhm.." changbin just nodded and stood up, walking to the kitchen with a slight limp

hyunjin frowned a bit as he watched changbin, he sat up stretching his arms before standing up and putting on a pair of sweatpants. he reached over and looked at all the missed calls from seungmin, he decided to call him back sitting down on the mattress. changbin fumbled around in the cabinets before taking a pain killer and chugging a water bottle down. he threw away the empty bottle before looking at the time it was a little past noon, he looked at the door before sitting himself up on the counter, swinging his legs while i looked down. eventually, hyunjin walked out and rested his body against the counter, patting changbin's thigh. changbin didn't even look up, he already knew what he was gonna say. "just go, hyunjin." he spoke while he looked down. hyunjin was silent whispering "sorry."' as he slowly removed his hand making his way out of the older's house. changbin watched as his hand slowly went away, waiting to hear the door close. he put his hands where hyunjin's were.

he sat there blankly before he hopped off the counter, making himself a cup of coffee. once it was done he walked over and decided to waste his day watching tv until it was time for him to go to his night classes. changbin watched movies getting up once to make food, he took a tiny nap until his alarm went off telling him get ready. he laid there for a little longer before he got up. he walked into the bedroom and got dressed messing with his hair, brushing his teeth before he grabbed his bag and walked out the door. changbin had his earbuds in listening to his songs as he walked to his college. his day went on he went through his classes trying to avoid any places where seungmin or hyunjin would be. he felt his vibrate and reached seeing a text from minho. the text was about a party and he read it shaking his head. minho knee changbin didn't like parties but he never got out. plus, he had no one to go with. after a while of debating until he finally said yes. changbin started his walk home before he felt someone grab his bag pulling him back a bit. "you said yes!" minho shouted with a laugh. changbin smiled slightly, with a nod. "pshhh, whatever you're just lucky." he said in a bit of playful tone. "shut up you wanted to secretly go." minho said, playfully rolling his eyes "pshh, you secretly wanted to go." minho said as he playfully rolled his eyes before noticing jisung way off up ahead. "bruh, look at my beautiful man! see ya at the party, gotta blast." minho spoke as he ran off to go be with jisung. changbin laughed watching him run off, continuing his walk home.

changbin took the long way home so he could listen and think longer, by the time he got home he only had like a hour or so before the party. he walked through the door and flopped on the couch, burying his face in the couch. "what's making me feel like this?" he thought to himself, keeping his face hidden. "no way it was hyunjin, they've done this multiple times, what makes it different now?" he continued to think flipping over so he was laying on his back. he rested his hands on the lower part of his stomach, looking up at the celling. changbin got up and walked to his room, going through his closet looking for the right outfit. he wasn't dressing up but he wanted to wear something noticeable. changbin ended up just picking out a pair of regular ripped jeans and a plain hoodie with the strings tied to go with, putting on a pair of vans before sighing as he looked in the mirror. it was good enough, he grabbed his phone and text minho letting him know he was leaving. changbin slipped his phone in his back pocket putting in his earbuds walking to the party while he watched his feet.

once changbin finally arrived at the party, he walked through the doors a lot more people there then he thought. it still seemed early but he shrugged, and went to find minho. cutting through people with a soft smile, apologizing until he finally noticed minho. "yah, can you not eat each other's faces." changbin spoke loud enough for the two to hear, a disgusted look on his face. jisung pulled away, and turned minho around so he was facing changbin. "shut up, you're just a hater." minho said in a teasing voice while he he laughed. "pshh, whatever." changbin rolled his eyes and looked around. minho went over, and ruffled his hair. "cmon i havent seen you even try to talk to people." minho said looking at him. "even if i did you wouldn't know because of jisung." changbin clapped back, snickering. minho rolled his eyed turning once he heard jisung laugh. "it wasn't even that funny!" minho said in a more whiny tone before he pushed changbin out in the crowd. "make friends dork." minho said laughing, turning back to jisung. changbin sighed and started to walk once again. changbin made small talk with people here and there, not really interested. changbin walked and got a drink, staying there for a moment, deciding to go find minho to tell him he was leaving.

on his way he stopped seeing hyunjin, but it wasn't just hyunjin it was hyunjin and seungmin. a part of changbin wanted to cry there and then, but he fought back with everything in his body to not. changbin looked down before looking back up, him and hyunjin locked eyes before hyunjin looked to the side almost like he was a ghost. to make matter worse seungmin was all over him, kissing all over him just as changbin did the other night.
changbin didn't care anymore he turned and rushed out, once he was outside he ran to his house. tears has started falling, but he couldn't stop them he just kept going not stopping until he got home. changbin ran inside his house, closing the door behind and falling to the floor panting as he cried. it felt so dramatic, but he couldn't hold it in anymore. everything has a breaking point and he had reached his, all he could think about was hyunjin. in a moment like this, hyunjin would be holding him and comforting him. hyunjin's hands on him in an actual caring way is what he wanted.

"why do i miss him so much? we were never official. he never said anything he always left." changbin thought to himself crying even harder. he wanted that warmth, and would do anything to get it back. changbin didn't care how much it hurt him, in the back of his mind he knew he had caught feelings for hyunjin he just never admitted it to himself. he couldn't take it anymore, seeing the way he just looked away. the thought of him doing that played over and over in his head like i scratched disk that couldn't go anymore. he didn't get to the happy ending, there isn't one for him. changbin got up and stared to wipe his eyes, sniffing as he looked at his phone. a missed call from hyunjin, he had also got a text he opened it and read it his heart breaking more then it would ever. "me and seungmin are official now, np more meet ups." changbin read the text falling back to the floor, the tear drops now falling onto the screen. it was like he had cupped a pile of sand in his hand and it has all slipped through his fingers now. changbin our his phone down and sat up to his knees. he wrapped his arms around himself trying to remember the way hyunjin had held him before, he cried even harder. there was no happy ending, noting he could do, hyunjin was gone. changbin cried himself to sleep that night, all the sand had slipped through his fingers just like hyunjin there's nothing more he could do.

okay, i wrote and like uhm.. THANK YOU FOR 20K LIKE WTF I LOV U ALL. okay but n e wayz i'm out of ideas so like request?? i'm desperate,, bye. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 27 11
requests are open :)
32.2K 400 28
F for fluff, A for angst/action (sometimes) All oneshots are written by me start : 4/30/17, end: 10/27/17
28.6K 574 30
Requests are opened. I can make a minsung or a Hyunlix versions of a story if people want to.
1.9K 72 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED