Band of brothers Ronal...

By Grudzia46

[It was a normal quiet night for Officer Speirs...until he heard shuffling in the aid station.] Ronald Speirs... More

『 Meeting 』
『 Memories 』
『 Where's the healer, There's the killer 』
『 A wolf between sheep 』
『 We're connected 』
『 You're different 』
『 Real War 』
『 Flames 』
『 My kind 』
『 Let's help each other out 』
『 One fuck up, Ash 』
Important note
『 Market Garden 』
Some prompts

『 Secrets 』

244 5 0
By Grudzia46

!Attention!
In this chapter there will be James Miller Past.
I tried to look it up on the internet but I haven't found anything.
So I wrote one myself.
!!

"Good luck Bucky! Win me something will'ya" Ashley cheered at her friend, walking next his form with two bottles of beer.

"Sure thing, doll."

„Oh, Oh. Oh! Look who we got Here, you better not engage in anything with this sharp shooter." Bill jokingly said
to the replacement, grabbing Bluefox and showing her off to the boys.

"Why?" James asked, looking at Ashley with curiosity.

"You idiot she's an Assassin. She can kill you in few seconds... And why do you wear this-" Cobb asked irritated, pointing at the blue badge on Miller's chest.

"You didn't fight in Normandy."

Everyone was quiet.
Ashley eyes were fixed on James.

The private looked around, ashamed and took of the badge, sending a small smile to Bull and Ash before leaving.

So your this kind of a person... interesting.

The sergeant angrily stomped to Roy's side and flipped him thru her shoulder.
Hitting his back on the small table, he broke it into two peaces.

The fight has just begun and a small crowd appeared around them.

Bull just watched as Ashley beat the shit out of him, of course he fought back too.

When Speirs and other officers separated them, Ashley towered slightly at the laying man and spit blood onto his face.

"That's what I just warned ya before." Guarnere said pointing at Cobb who got a black swollen eye, broken nose and Probably more bruises coming to him tomorrow.

One of the replacements gave him a hand.

The captain took out his cigarette "Just so we're clear. You didn't fought in Normandy too." And with that he walked off.

Roy just pushed his friend slightly and said "I was wounded in the plane."

"You didn't have to Ash, I would have taken care of him." Denver said taking out the small pin.

"Oh yeah. You probably would." The girl replied sarcastically.

"Fine. Can you give this back to him?" Randleman asked, giving her the badge.

"He deserves this. He's a good kid." Patting her on the shoulder he left.

After 15 min of looking for the young man. She found him sitting under a tree.

"Here, have it." The private yelped with fear, feeling the cold bottle on his shoulder.

"Relax, it's just me." Ashley assured, sitting next to him.

"Thank you, sergeant." He said, smiling and taking a swing of the beer.

"What have happened to your face?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh it's nothing, just some bar fight y'know." She quickly explained, putting the cold drink to her bruised cheek.

"You should have this." The girl tried to put on the pin but got stopped by the owner of it.

"No! You don't understand, I haven't fought in Normandy... I was scared. The war, It truly terrifies me... They were right, I don't deserve this."

Ashley just stared at the young man. Noticing his nervous ticks she felt pity for him.

" Then Why are you here soldier?" She asked looking at the sky.

"To do whatever you tell me to do." Ash chuckled at his answer.

"That's not what I meant... Seriously. What are you doing here? This-"

She put her arms up, gesturing to everything.

"-is clearly not a place for you to be in."

James gave her a ghost smile.
"It's pride. My family wanted to be proud of me. A son, who didn't go to war is not a son.
I-I wanted to study, be a vet but my father didn't wanted me to be in our city, it's dangerous there."

Bluefox nodded, standing up she gestured him to follow her.

They went to her 'house'.

"Here." She said giving him a pile of Ron's clothes and half of the money she owned.

Miller looked at her with a questioning look. "What's that for."

Fox just smiled and said "change, I'll wait outside."

...

"You done?" She asked seeing the boy in slightly oversized clothes.

"What are you doing?" He asked, panicking a little.

Ashley put a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, let's just say... I have a liking of vets soo.. y'know, I'll help you o-"

"No."

The sergeant smirked at that. "No?"

The private looked at Ash with a proud look. "With all Due respect I may not like this place, but I am also not a coward who runs away."

Good boy...

"Fine, if you say so." Blue shrugged her shoulders, kicking a small rock here and there.

"This was a test wasn't it?" He slowly asked looking at the sergeant't boots.

"Yep. You passed it, Congratulations."
She clapped, walking away.

"Wait! What was that about. The test." He walked after Ashley, sitting next to her on the fence and giving back her money.

" a good soldier doesn't have to kill, I'm... glad that you hate this place. Some people didn't came here to fight for the 'country'.
They just came here to fight. You, you're different. You deserve this medal, more than anyone here."
She said, putting the badge on his chest.

"Sergeant. Why are you here? You also don't look like a person who enjoys it here." He asked turning his whole body in Ashley's direction.

"Yeah, I prefer killing alone and the ones who deserve it." She explained playing with her knife.

"Then why are you here?" Ash sighted looking at him.

"When you said that it's dangerous in your city, what did you mean?"

The boy looked down at his shoes, clearly he didn't wanted to talk about it, but he had no choice with Ashley.

"There are th-those camps, my father went there.
When we received his list, he wrote there that it was horrible, the Germans killing people, making others work themselves to death.
He ordered me to go to the army. Last time I checked...
They took my mother too." He said, shaking uncomfortably.

Ashley looking at him with pity in her eyes.

She slowly hugged him, murmuring sweet nothings into his ears, trying to calm him down.

"Can you keep a secret?" She asked, taking her arms off of him.

He nodded slightly, embarrassed that the sergeant saw him in this state.

"Everybody has a secret." Slowly nodding, the girl pulled up her right sleeve and unfolded the small bandaged area.

"God... you were there too?" He asked covering his mouth, looking as if he was about to vomit.

"Yeah.. I was. thought that those only existed in Poland." She got goosebumps at the memory of that hell.

"Can you tell me... how was it there? Please." Lighter looked shocked.

At first she didn't wanted to talk about it, but you don't know how's it gonna be with lives at war and this boy deserves to know what happened to his family.

"No food, no warm clothes, shaved heads, labeled, whoever was weak they killed them at the beginning, children too. Ovens to burn people in it, tortures, death cabins, the famous angel of death."
She started saying in a monotone voice,
Trying not to memorize it in her head.

No one should go through that kind of pain, even when it was only listening.

Those were the true monsters.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Goodnight." She stood up and walked away.

"Miss Ashley! I'm sorry that happened to you, no one should live through this. I hope that someday you will find peace, in this world. Goodnight..." He stood up, looking into Ashley's direction.

The woman just smiled a little, waving a goodbye and walking off.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

When Ashley walked into her room, she felt uneasy...

Swiftly taking her dagger she attacked whoever was behind her, but the person was stronger and quicker than her.

"Why are you late?!"

"Why are you here?!"

The Officer and Sergeant glared at each other.

"You first!" They said in unison.

"No y-"

"No you!" Ashley interrupted her superior.

"You shouldn't be here in the first place. And your not my mother!" She said angrily walking away, Speirs swiftly following.

"Well at least I'm better than her right?!" Ash turned and looked at him with mixed emotions in her eyes.

"Right?!" Ron lost his temper.

All he ever wanted was for her to be safe. Is that too much?

"How dare you..." he could see her watery eyes, shining in the reflection of the moon.

"I'm-I. I'm sorry, I don't know what cam-"

"get out." She sternly said looking down.

"Ashley, I didn't wan-"

"are you deaf? I. Said. Get. Out."

Ronald knew that he messed up, pretty badly. "I'm sorry..."

He slowly walked closer to her, which caused Lighter to take a few steps back.

Bluefox watched his every move, silently.

Putting on the table the aid kid Speirs got, he walked away.

♣︎♧♣︎

Maya and Ann jumped in fright when they noticed someone coming through they're window.

"Jesus Chri-Ashley?... are you okay?" Maya looked at the soaked girl in front of her.

"I have a long way to go..." she sniffed, putting her bags down.

Ann and Maya exchange worried glances.

"Girlll, what happened?" Ann asked taking the soaked clothes off of her friend, Maya taking a towel and drying her hair.

"Ron happened." The girls just murmured an 'oohhh'.

"He always scolds me, or helps me out, He's never leaving me alone. It's getting annoying." She whispered looking at the girls.

"Well I think he just likes you. He cares about you. You know, Carwood is the same, really." Maya assured her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yep, and don't tell us that you don't like this. We all heard the laugher one night, and the morning when he was walking out of your house with a smile I shall add, he really shouldn't smile like that, it was unusually weird."
Ann added, giving Ashley a dry white dress to walk around in.

"It's just the first time that someone cared for me like he did, I'm not used to this." Lighter blushed a little, remembering the night.

"He just wants you to be okay, for you to feel safe. I know it's weird for you but understand please, he is doing it for your own good, Speirs is an officer after all, no matter how he treats the soldier he still looks after them." Maya tried to explain it to Ash.

"Girls, we're at war, don't you remember. If he really wanted the best for me he should have stopped in the first place. He will get us killed because of those feelings." Blue pointed out angrily.

Sofer and Liam agreed silenty.
Ann stopped in the middle of the room and coughed softly to get the attention of the two girls.

"Alright. We all know that Speirs is a good guy, a good soldier. I mean, he is kinda a secret guy but so is Ashley. And he was there for you, when you felt bad, wasn't he Ash?"

Bluefox just slowly nodded looking at her bare feet.

"So yeah, in my opinion I think that he's a just trying to take care of you. Don't walk away from him because... because you think that we will die soon. Hope! You have to have hope and dreams!
Not every guy here wants for you to be safe, they just want to fuck you, and have nothing in common with you." When Ann finished she was gritting her teeth and holding her fists tight.

Then the assassin realized
...I was so selfish... that I didn't even know what was going around me...

"Anna, what happened?" Ashley asked worriedly, looking at The Blondie and brunette from time to time.

"He just wanted to fuck.. a Fucking Jew who has got 'big titties'." Ann quoted her 'lover' crying silently.

Then Ashley thought about the scene in a foxhole...

Ronald told her that he could feel her breast, but when Ash looked down at herself she could barely see them...

he could have done something to her then, he had a chance but, he didn't, well if someone would hear them his reputation would go to waste.

... he wanted for me to understand... that for him I'm already a woman... a woman who is good enough.

Bluefox quickly Hugged the painter, then The bookworm

"Take care of Ahira!" She yelled and ran to the window.

"No Ash it's raining, you will get all muddy!"

But it was too late, she already hopped thru the window loudly stating.
"I'M GOING TO SLEEP AT TRACY KINDY'S TONIGHT!"

"Geez, glad to see her in a normal state already. God... what happened to her?" Maya said quietly sending a sorrowful look into Ann's direction.

"All I know is that she Faced death herself multiple times, and spit her straight into face."

Ann smirked, thinking about the little stubborn girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 614 22
Before his dad left, Alex and his brother used to be a part of their dad's secret spy agency. He loved that life. Thanks to his dad's wealth, he and...
80.7K 2.5K 43
You are a trained killer, working alongside the international forces to protect those around you, life takes a strange turn when you get assigned a j...
39.9K 1.5K 36
George is excellent at solving cases. He's even known as one of the most talented detectives in the community. He's solved every case until he gets...
4.2K 276 10
"how can I repay you?" those words,Nico didn't know how to answer... what could a stranger do? the world had already fell apart,he needed comfort,he...