OC Book

By crayola32

Just what it sounds like folks More

---- MALES ----
Jonas Bauer
Aharon Zoheir
Aidan Darcy
Oliver Montfort
Abram Byron
Atticus Danvers
Beckett Edwards
Ryan Sommers
Miles Sanchez
Judas Valeris
Kyle Basset
Mathias Neville
Abraham Duncan
Ephraim Cullen
Lucius Thames
Elias Bauer
Evan Bauer
Graham Rider
Laurie Greed
Dean Proctor
Matteo Russo
Charles Lancaster
Shawn Bourne
Tobias Gray
Henry Sinclair III
Lucius Connolly
Strykur kom Azgeda
Brenner Hayes
Silas Evans
---- FEMALES ----
Phoebe Westshire
Katherine Montfort
Lucy Gallagher
Charlotte Evans
Althea Danvers
Vivienne Milano
Marlowe Sanchez
Arwen Frรผer
Katerina Pembroke
Diana Akura
Fallon Demoine
--> Blackwell (cont.)
Evelyn Winthrop
Sophie Abernathy
Peyton Wallace
Layla
Bianca Envy
Cassie Lust
Frankie Martinez
Ramona Adams
Thalia Winslet
Eleanor Holloway
Josefina Hernandez
Cecelia Lancaster
Layla Rashad
Sephi kom Trikru
Fallon Russo
Vivian Young
Avis kom Trishanakru

Nisha Basak

25 1 2
By crayola32

Country: Pakistan
Name: Nisha Hemani Basak
Nickname(s): Nish
Age: 18
Birthday: April 24, Taurus
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: Naomi Scott

Personality: Nisha is a go-getter. She's creative, confident, and social. Perhaps also slightly a bit of a dreamer, too. She views the world through a rather optimistic lens and channels a sort of moxie of her own. She knows what she's about and she knows what she wants. While she is known for being stubborn and perhaps independently strong-willed, she's a good team-player too. She's cooperative, respectful, and the kind of person you can't help but like. She does tend to be naïve from time to time, which can get her into trouble. She also has a hard time being patient. She typically has a short fuse, so it's wise to not get short with her. Overall, Nisha is a unique individual with a lot to offer. This is just skimming the surface.

Backstory: Nisha grew up in a loving family. She was lucky enough to be born second and therefore isn't too concerned with taking on the roles of ruling Pakistan. Instead, she's always been super passionate about art, even since she was young. It's her dream to become a famous artist, and she was lucky enough to be born famous, so now it's just a matter of accomplishing her goal. Her family might be a bit dysfunctional from time to time, but they all get along well, at the end of the day. There's not a whole lot to tell.

Family:
Hamza Basak (Father)
Liyana Basak (Mother)
Rohaan Basak (Brother, 21)
Maira Basak (Sister, 16)
Ayamin Basak (Brother, 12)

Royal Position: Second in line

Other: None

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
163K 5.9K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
61.9K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...