Of Runt

By kirabelle15

Reagan is a Runt. Reagan is also a fast tracker for her pack. So when they are under attack something changes... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Of Alpha
Of Fey
National sisters day
Of Luna
A/N
Of Runt
Of Mythical

A/N

12.2K 109 3
By kirabelle15

Heyyyy,

This is a message I originally had at the end of the story but figured there should be a more clear one at the start as well.

I am just letting you guys know that I am rewriting Of Runt but I am keeping this version up. There will be some differences to make things come together better. I feel like I can write Reagan's story better. I feel like I can make this whole world it takes place in mesh better because I have a more clear picture of what is going to happen. There is a sort of spinoff book to this called Of Fey, which is about a half-fairy named Jezza. You do not need to read it to understand the story but there are references and interactions between the characters of both books. Jezza is in Reagan's world and eventually she will play a part in the story. In my opinion, after the first few chapters Of Fey clicks quicker and better than the original Of Runt story which is what I am currently aiming for. Of Runt, Luna, Alpha, and Fey there already references to one another.

I just need to know if you guys want me to upload the chapters as I go or just do one big upload of when I am finished?

                                                     ~kirabelle15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 30.4K 43
A/N: Just as a reminder. I am not a cliche person. I do do cliche topics but they all have a Rissa twist. Check it out, and I hope ya'll enjoy. _____...
6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...
116K 3.9K 59
The runt of the Aianes Rivera Pack stays hidden in the back ground and does her chores. She is subjected to harsh beatings and starvation but she doe...
421K 12.6K 40
While teens her age had by now experienced their first kiss, lost their v-card, the exchange of juicy gossip with their friends . But Sophia didn't...