Commanding Love | Ultra Magnu...

By CrystalWaterStar

If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1.3K 31 4
By CrystalWaterStar

It was the next day, Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack went back to the former base to see if there is anything left that the 'cons wasn't able to get. It took only a few minutes for them to get back, as we opened a ground bridge for them, Magnus came through in his alt mode, carrying only one boxed energon. Bumblebee grabbed the energon and stepped back for Magnus to transform back.

I stood beside Bulkhead at that time and just approached Brianna, who was waiting for me.

"We didn't find not much else in the former base." Magnus said until Wheeljack came through the ground bridge holding a lob ball.

"You call this, not much else." He said,

He through it at Bulkhead, which kind bounced over to me but at the back of my helm and boy the hurts. The lob ball nearly hits Miko if it wasn't for Jack, pulling her to the side.

Magnus immediately approached me, as I held where I was hit on the helm.

"Are you okay?" Both Brianna and Magnus both asked concernedly.

"Yeah, it could've been worst." I half joked and groaned at the after pain it was giving me. Magnus helped me a little in standing. Though his concerned look didn't last long.

"WHEELJACK! You could've caused serious damage!" Ratchet complained,

"TO ME!" Miko said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Or to Honeybee. That was like directly to the head!" Brianna yelled.

"What were you thinking soldier?" Magnus asked with a anger tone in his voice.

This is not gonna be pretty. I thought, as I feel another lecture coming up from the commander.

"I was thinking, Bulk would catch that lob." Wheeljack said, "Didn't expect that it would hit her." He said referring to me.

Okay, I'm mad at that. I better think twice about that.

"Allow me to make myself clear," Magnus said, "As Optimus Prime's second in command, I have no intention of tolerating Wrecker Behavior!"

"Something's just never changed." Wheeljack said

"Jackie." Bulkhead said in a worried tone.

This got everyones attention. I was mostly concerned about Wheeljack. Knowing him, he really hates getting boss around, especially by Magnus.

"May I remind you that it was Optimus Prime himself, who asked me to lead your Wreckers back on Cybertron, and get your loose cannons under control." Magnus began to lecture him, "An effective combat unit begins with discipline. If you can follow these simple things, then feel free to leave this least resistance, as you did before."

"If my ship wasn't a complete wreck right now, I'd do that. Sir." Wheeljack said before leaving, just to get away from the commander. He took a glance at me before heading off to his berth room.

"(sighs) So, any new from Optimus?" Magnus asked, changing the topic.

"He is investigating a decepticon activity, hopefully an energon mine." Ratchet explained.

I felt Brianna tapped my armor as I looked at her.

"You okay?" She asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked her,

"That's not what I meant." She said.

That's when I knew what she meant. About what happened just now.

"Not sure to be honest." I said, "Jackie isn't one to follow strict orders, especially from Magnus. They don't get along well."

"And to think that you had a history with Wheeljack." She said with a sassy posture. "Now, you're going for the commander to which he was concerned about you."

I chuckled and shook my head in her response. Me and Bri only known each other jut for a day and she already knows who I admire the most. Ratchet called me to see if there were any damages in my processor from the throw. He scanned my helm to see any injuries. Thankfully, there wasn't, or else I'm in a serious condition. Ratchet also quickly scanned my body, due to the fact that after I woke up from my deep recharge, I haven't had any check-ups.

"Honeybee, I'm happy to say that your completely fine. Especially after that hit from Wheeljack. So far, nothing's seems to be damaged and your condition is very much stable." Rather explained

"Have to say Honey, you're one tough bot. For a girl." Bulkhead said,

I playfully punched his arm. "I wouldn't say tough in getting crushed by a building." I said, "Although after that experience, I do not want to repeat it again."

"Bumblebee was completely worried when you didn't woke up." Arcee said, "He doesn't even want to talk about it either."

"'Cee, it's understandable for me if Bumble doesn't want to talk about it." I said, "After all, he nearly lost something that he mostly cared about in his spark and someone."

"That would be you." Brianna said,

"Not just me, he also cared about his human partner, Raf." I said looking at the young boy on the computer.

":Yeah, you two are more precious than anything to me from Cybertron and Earth:" Bumblebee said as he walked over to us, still having the boxed energon cube in his servos. ": And I'm still grateful that your still in one piece after all this years:"

"Yeah, you have a lot of things to catch up on, Honeybee." Bulkhead said

(Mini time skip)

"How rad would it be if you all had jet packs like Optimus?" Miko asked excitedly as she looked at us.

"Quite rad Miko." Ratchet said, "But the forge has been completely drained of it's power." He said as he looked at the de-powered forge.

"Now it's good for pounding up things." Bulkhead said,

Right then we heard a car screeching from outside the hangar. From the distance, it looked like the same model of vehicle that Smokescreen. Unless it's him in a new paint job.

"Smokescreen?" Arcee said.

Smokescreen eventually transformed back into his cybertronian form.

"Aww, what gave me away?" Smokescreen asked

"First, model is still the same, second, who else would it be since we haven't seen you since this morning." I said, pointing things out with my digits.

"Fare enough." He said

We then heard heavy pede-steps, completely recognizing who it was approaching until I felt a jealous vibe coming from the mech.

"Where have you been, soldier?" Ultra Magnus asked as he stood behind me.

"Scanning new war paint. I thought I would be pro-active to follow Optimus' lead, and Bumblebee." Smokescreen sad as he also referred to my little brother, who just placed the boxed energon near a screen.

"Now you can look your best in out stacking those empty cubes." Magnus said as he gestured me to follow him. Must be about earlier.

"Yes, sir." Smokescreen said

When we got a little bit of distance from the group, we began to talk.

"Honeybee, What was that?" Magnus asked me firmly.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"With Smokescreen." He said.

"What about me and Smokescreen? There's nothing going on between me and him, besides all I know that he's just a rookie and a motivated kid, not to mention a great warrior in the field." I explained. I then took noticed that he clenched his servos as he looked at me in the optic. "Look, I'm actually not liking this 'jealously attitude' of yours, Magnus. But.....it feels like you can't trust me with others, except for the kids, Ratchet, Optimus and Arcee."

He heavily sighed as calmed himself before taking my servo into his. "I just...I just couldn't help but...but feel-" I cut him off.

"Jealous of me approaching other mechs?" I said with a little bit of a manner.

"You know what I mean. Not to mention that you and Wheeljack were..." Magnus trailed off again.

I gently cupped his helm in my servos as I looked at him in the optics. "I get it." I lifted my self up enough to reach his audio receptors. "I honestly find your 'jealousy attitude' quite adorable." I said slyly, before kissing him on the lips. He was a little surprised by my sudden actions but returned the kiss before I pulled back. "Just don't go too strict to your teammates. It will be clear that may not ever listen to you." I said before leaving him be to his thoughts.

Huh, mechs. Almost complicated than femmes.

Cliffhanger

Announcement:
Hello my fellow readers. Sorry if this took me so long to update. Exams just occurred and there has been lots of requirements for me to do for almost a week. Not to mention in just 2 weeks is a special day for me. That's all for today.

~CrystalWaterStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 68
|||~21 Different Ranks-Highest: #1~||| |||~#1 In Transformers~||| |||~Streak Since: 9/18/18~||| Once long ago, when Cybertron was filled with life, t...
29.5K 790 16
ShadowLight is a warrior that was born as a mistake. Her teacher is Ultra Magnus. Shadow finds herself on the planet called Earth. She picks up a tr...
7.6K 186 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...
1.6K 165 8
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...