Supernatural Imagines

By MultiFandomImagines8

This is a collection of Supernatural drabbles, imagines, one shots and headcanons that I wrote on Tumblr. More

#1 (Dean Winchester) Sister!reader
G1 (Dean Winchester)
G1 (Sam Winchester)
G2 (Sam Winchester)/ (Dean Winchester) platonic
G3 (Dean Winchester)
G4 (Dean Winchester)
G3 (Sam Winchester๏ฟผ)
G4 (Sam Winchester)
G5 (Dean Winchester)/ (Sam Winchester) platonic
My Biggest Mistake (Sam Winchester๏ฟผ)
A Man Of Romance (Dean Winchester)
We've Got Your Back (Dean Winchester + Team Free Will)
The Only Way (Dean Winchester)/ (Sam Winchetser) platonic
Give Him A Chance (Dean + Sam Winchester) sister!reader/ (Theo Raeken)
Home Alone (Dean Winchester)
Jealous Much (Dean Winchester)
Never Letting You Go part 1 (Dean Winchester)
Mine (Dean Winchetser)
Real FBI (Dean Winchester)
The Perfect Ship part 1 (Dean Winchester)
The Joke's On You (Dean Winchester)
Too Late? (Dean Winchester)
The Perfect Ship part 2 (Dean Winchester)
Witch (Dean Winchester)
Herbalist ๏ฟผ(Dean Winchester)
A New Family Member (Dean Winchester)/ (The Mikaelsons) sister!reader

For Better Or Worse (Dean Winchetser)/ (Sam Winchester) platonic

326 10 0
By MultiFandomImagines8

Summary: Dean realizes he is in love with you after a certain dream and instead of telling you, he makes out with other girls.

Prompts: -"You can't keep kissing strangers and pretending that it's her."
-"Because I love you, damn it!"
-"I'm with her. For better or worse. Probably worse."

It was after a hunt that Dean started to have feelings for you. You were celebrating your victory and drinking, when he wanted to get the drink from next to you and touched you by accident. You were very ticklish and as soon as his hand touched your knee, you stood up making him fall on the floor.

"Shit! I'm sorry, it's just- I'm very ticklish" you apologized.

"What? Really?" He couldn't believe it, so he decided to test it.

"No, no, no, don't you dare" you started to take a few steps back, but were already too late. He tickled you until you had to beg him to stop. That's when he realized he had feelings for you, when he so you laugh; when he made you laugh.

"Wow! All those years and I only discover that you're ticklish now".

"That's the reason I haven't told you, because I knew you'd use it against me".

He fell in love with you after having a sex dream about you. When he woke up, he felt weird and avoided you for days. Sam noticed and confronted him until he admitted why.

Every time you went on a hunt together, he'd make out with girls, specially in front of you.

"You can't keep kissing strangers and pretending that it's her." Sam confronted him.

"Of course I can" Dean gave him a look.

"Dean you should tell her" Sam advised.

"No, no way I'm telling her!" Dean refused.

"If you don't tell her how you feel about her, then I will" Sam warned.

"I will kill you" Dean threatened in a serious tone.

"What are you so afraid of? She likes you too, I've seen the way she looks at you" Sam tried to encourage him.

"Sam, don't interfere!" Dean ordered.

For days he didn't sleep, wondering if and how he should tell you. He never expected it to be this way.

You two were arguing about a dangerous plan. You wanted to be the bait, because the monster you were after, was going after girls.

"No, it's too dangerous. I won't let you do it!" Dean forbade it.

"Dean, you're in charge of me. Besides, you and Sam always do dangerous things. Hell, our job is dangerous! I've done this before, why are you acting like this, now?" You argued.

"Because I love you, damn it!" He didn't intend for those words to come out of his mouth.

"What?" You were shocked and confused.

"I'm going to go somewhere else" Sam muttered and exited the room.

"You weren't supposed to find out this way. I've thought of a thousand way to tell you, this was not one-" you interrupted him by passionately pressing your lips against his.

When the kiss was over, he spoke again "and I definitely didn't think of that".

"Finally, it's about time! But if you don't mind, we have a monster to kill!" Sam entered the room and saw you kissing.

"Wait, you knew?" You glared at him.

"Yeah, Dean told me about the sex dream and how he fell in love with you ever since".

"Sex dream?" You crossed your arms and turned to face Dean.

"Well, uhm- in my defense, I didn't have a say in it" he scratched his head.

—-

"No, no, no, this is crazy, Y/n! Say something, Dean" you and Sam were arguing about another plan.

"Don't look at me. I'm with her. For better or worse. Probably worse." Dean took your side.

"Since when? This is crazy! She can't just go in there" Sam remarked.

"Yup, probably worse!" Dean muttered.

"You're okay with this idea?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I'm not. But no one can stop her, so I'm going with her" Dean informed him.

"That's a suicide mission" Sam stated.

"Yeah, I know. If we die, at least we'll die together. Isn't that romantic?" Dean smiled.

"Both of you are crazy" Sam shook his head in disappointment.

"But you still love us" you grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1K 57
requests closed โœ”๏ธŽ Disclamer: I wrote this when I was 15, so please understand that the language and the way it's written is not perfect <3 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ..โ€ข...
2.8K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
607K 16.8K 200
Imagines for: * Sam Winchester * Dean Winchester * Castiel * Jared Padalecki * Jensen Ackles * Misha Collins Some for: ...