He luvs me He luvs me not

By kaeethabratt

Jaden Hossler goes live on tik tok and a fan ask who's one tik toker you would love to meet. And he says Anth... More

Introduction
Characters
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
am i going crazy
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
Not a chapter
0.14
0.15
0.16
I need help
17
ANNOUNCEMENT
0.18
not a update
0.19
Mairi oneshots
0.20
Chase hudson
Im back
A baby peguin caught on a ice berg...whats a peguin whats an ice berg

0.7

2.2K 58 72
By kaeethabratt

Anthony pov

It's around 7:00 right now meaning Charlie and I have been on the plane for about an hour now and we're bored out of our mind.

We've already played thumb wars, been on our phones, and we took a nap. I was literally soo bored.

I would call Jaden but I know his flight is longer, plus i wanna save any conversation we have until I see him in person and he's probably sleep.

Jaden's pov

I'm wide awake.

And anxious, I've been on the plane for about two hours and I'm having the worse experience. I tried to sleep but the guy next to me was being really rude.

Earlier when I dosed off I assume my head touched his shoulder because next thing I know I'm being pushed very hard against the window.

"Watch where you lay your head pip squeak." He sneered.

Ever since then I've scooted close towards the window. I was so scared of the guy since he was way bigger than me and I'm not that intimidating. At this moment I was just wishing this flight would hurry up but it just started. i have a few more hours to go.

I take out my phone and see Addison has text me so I figured I might as well tell her what's going on.

                                               Addison💙
                Hey bub!

                                                          Jaden❣️
I'm not doing well I need some distraction.

                                               Addison
Awe :(  it'll be over before you know it bub.

Tears start pooling in my eyes and my breathing starts to become short.

Jaden❣️
I think I'm having an anxiety attack this guy next to me was very rude and I'm scared to even ask to go to the bathroom. I even ask to move my seat but the lady told me no.

                                                 Addison
   Tell him you need to use the bathroom if he doesn't listen scream. And I mean scream loud. I don't care who hears. You need to go to the bathroom and no one will disrespect you and best believe when I pick you up the airport will hear from me. Now go to the bathroom and I'll talk to you when i see you bub. I love you💞.

              *End of messages*

My eyesight was blurred as I finished reading what Addison said i really love her.

I tap the guy next to me to get his attention. He snatched his earphones out of his ears and turned to me. "What the hell do you want." He asked. I cleared my throat before continuing.

"C- could you lean back please sir so i can get through, i need to use the bathroom.." i asked. My attack was coming I could feel it. I never handled an attack by myself before so I'm really scared which isn't helping my situation.

"No. now shut up and don't touch me." He raised his voice a little bit louder, causing two people around my age to look at us, I assume they are a couple. I tapped him again. "Please sir if you could just- ." I gasped as he grabbed my wrist and pulling me closer to his face. A whole rush hit me and i couldn't hear anything for a second.

I started choking on air coughing in his face. He still had a grip on my wrist but tighter "you faggots love to mess with people don't you huh." He asked. I turned my head away from him and saw the, what I assume is a  couple looking at me once again.

I could barely see them because of my tears but I could clearly hear. "Hey! Let go of him what's wrong with you!" The girl screamed.

A flight attendant came up and asked what the problem was but before she could finish I was swung to the floor.

I looked up to see the guy smirking but not for long as the girl who stood up for me slapped him across his face.

"Ok ok let's find you three a new seat because this seems like it'll be a problem." The flight attendant said.

I was full blown falling apart. I couldn't breathe or see at all. I felt like I was drowning. " What's wrong with him why isn't he moving? And why is he breathing so hard?." The attendant asked.

"Omg he's having an anxiety attack!"  The girl yelled. Her boyfriend picked me up and carried me to the bathroom that's on the plane.

Once we were in the bathroom he sat me down in his lap and rocked me back and forth. I turned towards him and wrap my arms around him tightly.

"You have a good grip don't you." He asked chuckling. I blushed before letting go and mumbling an apology.

"Awe hey hey hey, don't apologize you did nothing wrong. Just calm down for me ok." He said. My breathing was still a little bit off but i could feel my heart beat going back to normal. After about a few more minutes i was perfectly fine.

I finally let go of him completely and stood up from his lap. Getting a good look at him i realized who it was.

"Your Mattia right?" I asked. He nods his head looking suspicious.

I giggled at his face expression. "Im Jaden Hossler I'll be on tour with you guys." I explain.

"Ohhh yeah well nice to meet you Jaden i hope we become close friends you seem cute and sweet." He complimented.

I blush and say thank you. He grabs my hand lightly and pulls me from the bathroom and down the isle to our new seats.

Sitting down i also recognized the girl who I assume was Mattia's girlfriend. "Your Avani Gregg right?" I asked. She nods her head reaching to shake my hand.

"So not to be rude but are you guys dating?" I asked. I didn't want to intrude on them i was just curious.

They looked at each other before loudly over exaggerating. "Him/her?! Ew never would I ever!" They both yelled.

It was quiet for a few seconds before they both burst into laughter.

"Actually we both are already dating someone...err actually I already date someone meanwhile Mattia is too much of a butt to make a move on the person he likes. They'll all be joining us on tour." Avani explained.

"Yeah Avani dates Payton and I like kairi  but im too much of a (as Avani put it) butt. " Mattia said rolling his eyes. I giggled once more at them.

"So how come you guys are on this plane?" I asked.

"Oh we missed our original flight and the only flight to LA was this one. Even though our first stop is in Boston we wanted to stop in LA to catch a flight with Bryce." Mattia explained.

I nodded all of a sudden feeling tired as heck. I decided since i was sitting by Mattia I'd use his arm to my advantage. I yawned pulling his arm more towards me and laying on it finally going to sleep.

Anthony's POV

It was now thankfully time to leave this damn plane.

I grab my carry on and Charlie's and we head off into the airport to the baggage claim.

"Anthony slow down Jesus." Charlie said grabbing my arm slowing me down. I pout and slow down to match her paste.

"He isn't even in Boston until later today. So calm down it's only 8am he land at 11:50 am in LA and catches his flight to Boston at 12:50 then lands later today at 6:00 here in Boston. " She reassures me.

I let out a breath and nod my head calming down. I was just really excited to see him for the first time.

We head to our hotel we'd be staying in and saw Noen Eubanks sitting in the chair.

"NOEY!!!" i screamed out loud, causing attention to me. I ran over to him and picked him up.

"Well hello to you Anfony ." He laughed. See Noen fools a lot of people. Everyone thinks he's the shy kid who's sad and has a small amount of friends but that's no where near close. Noen is definitely an odd guy but he's very popular at school from what he's told me.

And just talking to him on the phone you can tell that he's very outgoing and loud.

We chat for a little bit and chase Hudson, Payton Mooremeir, and chase Keith showed up. Watching chase blush at every word Noen says is too adorable. Chase seems like the bad boy but really he's just a shy soft boy.

Chase Keith on the other hand.... Man he is loud and I mean loud loud. But i love it. "So where's Chad?" I ask. Chase k laughs at me before clearing his throat.

He squints his eyes and raises his eyebrows looking as if he was about to sneeze basically. "Dude I'm like right here what the frick dude" I died laughing. We were all sitting down having a blast when our manager  walked in.

"My boys, long time no see!." He hugged all of us. He handed each of us a key card with our number on it as well as the person we'd be rooming with.

And just my luck I got Jaden. This is going to be the best tour.

Addison POV

I got up to get dressed in a pink crop top with some grey sweats and a hat. It was around 10:30 so I was going to go to Target to buy Jaden a teddy bear because I know he loves teddy bears.

Bryce walked in the room and farted. I rolled my eyes, "really Bryce?" I asked. I've always wondered why I liked him so much but everytime I ask myself that question I come up blank.

"Come on we're heading to Target to get a teddy bear for Jaden and then going to pick him up." He nods and grab the keys. As soon as we got outside we took pictures and my pictures came out really cute.

Addiaonrae

Liked by 1,999 and others.

Boston here we come....

Brycehall: PC meeee

Tayler Holder: little sis💕

View all 6,794 bc comments

After posting my pictures and Bryce complaining about how his pictures didn't come out right we was getting  in the car, realizing it was already 11:00.

"Oh shoot we cant go to target we have to be at the airport in time to pick him up." I say hopping in the car and pulling put tue driveway.

"We still have time he doesn't land until 11:50." Bryce says. I rush down the street to the first red light.

"Bryce jaden had horrible anxiety remember. I wanna be there when he gets off the plane because if im not he'll be scared by himself and i don't want to see him upset. " I explained.

He frowned nodding his head. "Speaking of upset, i also want to be there on time because the flight attendant is going to here from me before they tale off." I say. I tell bryce exactly what Jaden told me.

"People are so rude this generation its sad." He says. His vain was popping out on his neck which means he was upset or aggravated and i knew instantly he was going to also have a few words to say.

I turn into Dunkin Donuts parking lot that's near the airport and it was around 11:20 so i had time to at least i could grab him a drink.

"Hello how can i help you to beautiful people today?" The women behind the counter asked as we walked in.

I smiled at her and turned to Bryce.

"Hey can i just get the um...Bottled Iced Coffee (Espresso) please and also a cup of crushed ice." He said. The girl smiled, "ok and what's your name for that order sir?" She asked. "Bryce." He replied.

I step up beside him and smile at the girl. "Hi can I get a blueberry iced coffee and a Hot Caramel Macchiato." I say.

"Okayy and what's the name for your order miss?"

"Addi." I replied.

"Ok you guy's order will be ready in a few minutes." She said smiling again and walked off to make our drinks.

"Mads just text me and told me she went out to buy jaden a big teddy bear." Bryce reads out from his phone.

I nod my head indicating that i heard him. I get a text from Anthony saying he's dying.

I text him back laughing at how good he is.

Addison 😎
Are you now?😂
                                                  Anthony💫
Addison this isn't a laughing matter. Im seriously dying.

Addison😎
Ok ok and if your dying how are you texting me? Hmm?

                                                Anthony 💫
Ok so maybe I'm not literally dying but I literally cannot wait any longer to see Jaden im so excited.

I smile fondly at his message. I think him and jaden could be the best couple.ever to exist but I wasn't so sure about Anthony's sexuality.

Addison😎
May i ask you a question?

                                              Anthony 💫
Am I in trouble?

Addison 😎
Lmao no silly 😂 i just wanted to know your sexuality.

                                               Anthony 💫
Ohhh I'm bi curious but I've never dated a boy before. But I've been attracted to them though.

Addison😎
Oh ok cool. I was just wondering anyway i have to go. Im on my way to pick Jaden up.

                                                  Anthony💫
Ok tell him i said i can't wait to meet him! Amd give him the most sloppiest kiss on the cheek for me and say BiG BoObS 😭 he'll understand.

Addison 😎
Wtf 😭 but ok ig. You guys are weird.

I turned my phone off and got up to get our drinks. "Oh shoot addison let me get it before you drop it." Bryce says putting his phone in his pocket.

I hand the drinks to him and open the door for him and we make it back to the car."I'll open the door Bryce." I say running to the passenger side of the car and opening it for him so he could get in. I take the drinks out his hand so he could get in and once he's in I hand the drinks back to him and close the door.

I walk over to the drivers side and hop in. I'm ten minutes away from the airport when i get a call from jaden.

"Hello?" I ask. I was confused because it was only 11:40.

"Addison the plane landed ten minutes early. I called though to let tou know to not rush ok. Im with Mattia and Avani and i already have my bags with me." He said.

"Oh ok im like five minutes away I'll be there in a little but can you hand the phone to mattia or Avani it doesn't matter to me." I ask

"Ok hold on..." I hear static and numerous voices in the background.

"Hey Addison its Avani!" She yells. I laugh. "Hey could you do me a favor and tell the flight attendant to tell the pilot to wait for a few minutes because I want to have a talk with the attendant before they take off again." I say.

I turn into the parking lot and find the nearest parking space by the entrance.

"Yeah actually Jaden had already told them as soon as we landed so there here waiting. Also Jaden had an anxiety attack i think you should mention that."she said.

"Wait what can you tell me everything that happened on the plane?" I ask. "Ok." She started explaining everything from beginning to end.

"Ok bet....cool I'm here now walking through the entrance where are you guys?" I ask. We run through the first three gates.

"Um we're on the side of gate 5." I reply with a simple ok and hung up.

After five minutes of me looking and Bryce being dumb i find them standing there talking and Jaden hugging Mattia.

"Hey!" I scream. I run over and pull Jaden in my arms and hug him really tight.

"I missed you so much Addi." Jaden said. I kiss his cheek and tell him what Anthony told me to say.

He blushed and giggles before yawning. "I see someone is really tired, how bout you guys all go to the car while me and Bryce talk to the flight attendant.

Before they left  Mattia and Bryce were having a conversation about what had happened on the plane that Avani may have not mentioned on the phone.

Once Bryce and i got the full story  i hand avani the keys.

Ok time to set these people straight.

"Hey um excuse me can i speak to the flight attendant that was on the LA plane." I ask a man who was sitting at the from desk.

"Yeah sure one minute." He said.

In about ten minutes of us just standing and waiting a lady comes up to us and we follow her into the back room.

"I heard you guys wanted to speak to me i figured it was something good so i brought along my  my manager." She says politely.

"Yes, um there was a young boy on your plane today his name is Jaden and he also had an altercation today on the plane. A older guy was being very rude to him and we were told by two of Jaden's friends, who happen to be on the plane that the man grabbed his wrist and threw him onto the ground right in front of you." I said folding my hands together and setting them in my lap.

"Well ma'am I'm sorry for your friend but I did move him away from the man so the man wouldn't bother him anymore."

"Bother him? The man started it so shouldn't you have moved the man away from jaden instead of moving Jaden away from the man? " Bryce asked. He then got up grabbing my hand and stood in from of the manager.

"Sir you made a mistake by hiring this lady she obviously doesn't know how to handle these type of situations at all." And with that we walked out and headed to the car.

Once we were in the car i turned to the three who were in the back knocked out. I laughed at how cute they were.

"Ok so let's head home to surprise Jaden and get everything together so then we can all head back here to catch our flight later to Boston." Bryce said. I nod my head and take off towards the house.

Hey my babies here's an update also we hit 1.1k reads like wtf!!!! I love you all including the ones who ghost read lmao😭❣️. But frl like thank you guys this book will have 30 chapters and a sequel so I'm letting you guys know right now. I love you once again you guys💞.

Also i lied again they'll meet for sure in the next chapter 😂 i promise. I wanted them to meet I this chapter but I didn't plan it out right. But i hope you guys like it. Once again they people joining the tour are different from your usuals.

Yewsif, Avani, Mattia, Noen, Chase Hudson, chase Kieth, Anthony, payton, Bryce, Tayler, Charlie, Addison, and Madison.

So yeah those are the people on tour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 88 22
Jaden Hossler is taken back when a girl moves into sway, but it didn't take long before they became best friends
166K 2.8K 39
I was bored...
363K 3.8K 74
When Bryce accidentally adds his sister Olivia to the sway group chat and Bryce has Olivia go to LA but Olivia starts catching feeling for one of the...
43.7K 812 25
READ TO FIND OUT!!!! Kinda like a wrong message story but will have lots of plot twist!🤫