The space scholarship

By eveinthenight

Judah receives a letter from space academy telling him that he was accepted. But does he really fit in among... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X

VII

6 1 2
By eveinthenight

 I walked down the hallway with everyone and meet up with Sophia and Lydia. 

"How is your dorm?" Sophia asks me.

"It's grimy " I say. "And yours?"

 "Ours is so-so" Lydia replies shrugging "I just hope the food isn't as bad as the dorms."

                                                                     *******************

The food was worse than the dorms but at least it was hot. Lunch didn't last as long as I thought it would and since it was our first day we didn't have classes or training, instead we could socialize and have free time. I decided to explore look around and find where my classes are.

I walked pretty much right around the corner and into the calculus classroom, there was no one there so I turned back and decided to check out the English language arts class. A tall lady with an even taller beehive hairdo sat at the desk in the front of the room, the rest of the room is a lot of desks. She looks up.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"N-no, I-I w-was j-just e-exploring." I stammer, that lady was seriously intimidating.

"Please leave, I am trying to prepare the class for tomorrow."                   She glares at me sternly and I trudge out feeling defeated and decide to head to the dorm, that's enough adventure for one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 341 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
11.8K 285 42
My sister and I have been waiting, I fear our parents will never come. What did come was a droid, and along with it came an adventure, a war between...
182K 19K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
89.5K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...