Reborn as a Sparda

由 ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... 更多

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 19: Kyoto War
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 04: Best day for Everyone

27K 360 1K
由 ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Y/n is at his mansion, training his Yamato with Vergil while Dante is just sitting there, watching them while eating a Pizza.

Vergil: "Your reflexes are agile when using Yamato. Good work."

Dante: "Hey Y/n. Do you have more Pizza?"

Y/n: "That's the last of the 20th box you ate."

Dante: "You sure? Then I guess it's still not enough."

Vergil: "Now I know why your shop was bankrupted."

Dante: "Hey Lady keeps taking all the customers from me."

Y/n: "Anyway, I'm gonna go get a shower. It's going be a great day at school today."

Dante: "Don't forget to bring a camera."

Y/n: "I already got that covered."

He gets out of the training room and head to his room to shower.

At Kouh Academy, Sona along with Tsubaki arrived early and head to their office.

Tsubaki: "You seems to be in a good mood today President."

Sona: "I am actually. Karma is here to collect some debt."

Tsubaki: "Is that it? Or is it because Y/n is really back?"

Sona's face turned red and Tsubaki smirk.

Tsubaki: "Don't worry President. I already know you have feelings for him before he became like this. As well as the others."

Sona: "Others?"

Tsubaki: "Momo, Reya, Tomoe and Tsubasa. I they all fell for Y/n like you do. Now that he's the most important Person in the world, I'm sure that others will want him too."

Sona: "What about you?"

Tsubaki: "I only see Y/n as a little brother. Remember when we first saw him?"

*Flashback START*

Two years ago, Tsubaki are walking on the park when they saw a boy with black hair getting beaten by three others.

Bully1: "This is what you get for talking back to me!"

He punch the boy in the stomach while the other two hold him in both hands.

???(Pain): "Y-Your n-not the b-boss of me...."

Bully1: "Then I'll show you that I am the boss here!"

He grab his hair and was about to punch him in the face but Tsubaki intervene.

Tsubaki: "Let go of him!"

The three bully look behind them and saw Tsubaki.

Bully1: "Can't you see that we have unfinished business here?! Get out of here you ugly hoe!"

Out of nowhere, Tsubaki grab a frying pan and hit the first bully in the head.

Bully1: "AH! You bitch!"

He was about to run towards Tsubaki but the boy trip the bully and shove the other two away from him and run in front of Tsubaki.

Boy: "Can I borrow this?"

He grab the Frying pan and start hitting the bullies in the head with it. Sona and Tsubaki are surprise that he was able to beat the three.

After a few minutes, the police arrive in the scene arrested the three bullies along with the boy but Tsubaki stop them.

Tsubaki: "Wait! He's my little brother! He's the victim here!"

Police: "Is that true?"

The police look at the boy and asked him.

Boy: "Yes. My sister save me from these guys."

Police: "Alright then."

The Police let go of the boy and drive the bullies back to the Police Station. Then the boy grab his handkerchief and wipe the blood off his face.

Boy: "Guess I need to thank you Sis."

Tsubaki was about to answer but she saw Sona running towards her while calling her name.

Sona: "Tsubaki! Are you alright? I saw the police just here!"

Tsubaki: "I'm alright President."

Sona then look at the beaten boy.

Sona: "Are you alright? Do you want us to take you to the hospital?"

Boy: "I'm fine really. It's just a scratch."

Tsubaki: "By the way, I never got your name yet."

Y/n: "Y/n L/n, at your service."

Tsubaki: "I'm Tsubaki Shinra. And this is Sona Shitori."

Y/n: "Nice to meet you two. I better go now. It's starting to get late."

Tsubaki: "Good bye."

Sona: "Please be careful on your way home."

Y/n: "You too. Catch'a later."

He gave them a two finger salute before going to the opposite direction.

*Flashback END*

Sona: "I'm still impress that Y/n was able to handle those guys despite that he's beaten up."

Tsubaki: "Seems he has determination of protecting the others."

As the way, they saw Rias and her Peerage walking as well.

Sona: "I hope your mentally prepare Ms. Gremory."

Rias: "There's no way I would do such a thing."

Sona: "if I remember, you asked Y/n for a duel. If her lose, he joins your Peerage and if you lose, you go all day without wearing any underwear."

Rias: "I'm not doing that!"

Sona: "Turning down on your defeat would stain on your families name."

Rias: "And if I do that, then I am staining our name!"

Sona: "Then you shouldn't have agree. Does the wax on your ear is now big as your chest that you clearly didn't understand the deal?"

Rias: "Are you jealous that my chest is bigger than yours?"

Sona: "I'm not jealous of your chest. It only attracts the least intelligent people in the world."

Rias: "What did you say?!"

Sona: "I'll see you later Ms. Gremory, it's going to be the most memorable event to everyone. Especially to you."

She and Tsubaki walk out and head to the Student Council while Rias is staring mad at her.

Akeno: "So what are you going to do now Rias? Are you going to do it?"

Rias: "Of course I won't. I won't be doing something so humiliating!"

Xenovia: "Looks like everyone will be expecting this."

She pointed at the piece of paper on the pillar. Issei picked it up and starts reading it.

Issei: "'Rias Gremory is going to school not wearing any underwear under her uniform! Come see!' EEEHHH?!"

Rias: "WHAT?!"

She grab the paper and reads it to herself and saw. She tears out the paper into pieces before throwing it away.

Akeno: "There's more over there."

She pointed another wall and Rias run towards and and starts tearing it.

Kiba: "There's more over there too."

He pointed at every wall and every window and saw the same paper.

Rias(Shock): "Who put all of this?!"

Y/n: "I see that you noticed all the sign that my stealth team put."

They all turn around and saw Y/n smirking.

Rias: "You!"

Y/n: "Oh happy days, oh happy days. I can't wait for everyone to see.~"

Rias: "If you think that I will do it, then your mistaking."

Y/n: "Oh please, I don't care if you do it or not. The important thing is, that every pervert in this school will see your pussy, take picture on it, and start going to the bathroom to jerk on it.~"

Issei: "You bastard!"

He summon his Boosted Gear and going to punch him in the face but something very fast hit Issei in the stomach, blasting him away.

???: "If you want to get to the Boss, then you need to defeat me, if you can."

They look beside Y/n and saw a blond guy wearing a black trench coat and sunglasses.

Rias: "And who are you?!"

Y/n: "Meet Albert Wesker. First Captain of the Apollyon Zaibatsu attack team."

Albert: "I don't feel any power on any of them."

Y/n: "It's either they're good at hiding it, or just basically weak."

Rias: "How dare you call us weak!"

Y/n: "Aw.~ Is the little princess getting upset? Well, can't blame you if you are. Because you know what they say, 'Truth hurts, it always will be'."

Issei: "I'LL SHOW YOU I'M NOT WEAK! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

He went to charge at Y/n again but Albert took off his sunglasses and show them his red glowing eyes. He dash at Issei very fast while punching him.

Albert: "Fool."

Issei was fall on the ground with his Boosted Gear scattered like glass.

Rias: "Issei!"

She and the rest of her Peerage rush toward Issei to go check on him.

Rias: "Asia! Heal him!"

Asia: "R-Right!"

She starts healing Issei while Y/n just smirk and Albert put his sunglasses back on.

Y/n: "I'll see you later Ms. Gremory."

Rias: "I swear Y/n! I'll get you for this!"

Y/n: "That's  cute."

Time Skip brought to you by

Everyone in school was shock to see the messages on every wall. The others are just saying that it's just a prank and Rias won't do it while the others, mostly perverts are starting to have a wet dream.

Girl1: "Do you think that President Rias will do it?"

Girl2: "No. I'm sure that it's just a prank."

Girl3: "But why would someone prank President Rias."

Girl4: "Maybe they're just jealous of her."

Boy1: "Oh man! I can't wait to see President Rias with any underwear!"

Boy2: "You and me buddy!"

Boy3: "This must be the best day of my life if she really do it!"

Boy4: "I hope she do!"

The ORC are walking out of the main building and heading to their clubhouse while some students are whispering at each other while looking at Rias.

Rias: "Those are just rumors. There's no way I'd do something very improper."

Girl2: "See! I told you she won't do it.

Girl3: "No girl would go outside not wearing any underwear."

When the ORC got out of the main building, they saw many news reporter waiting out of the school gate.

Rias: "What's going on?"

Y/n: "Oh, looks like they all arrive."

They turn around and saw Y/n, Sona along with her Peerage.

Rias: "What is the meaning of this?!"

Y/n: "haven't you heard? Your trending on the internet. And the news reporter are here to see if it's true."

Sona: "Naturally I would have send them away. But it would be a waste of their effort for coming here without any news article."

She starts to walk towards the school gate and the reporters begins to roll their camera.

Reporter1: "There she is!"

Reporter2: "Ms. Gremory, is it true that your not wearing anything under your uniform?!"

Rias: "Please leave right now. And it's not true on what they say in the internet!"

Reporter3: "The CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu is the one who posted it in the internet. So it was legit."

Unknown to everyone, Y/n move very fast that not even the camera caught him and....

Y/n: "Of course it's true. Ms. Gremory isn't wearing anything under her uniform. In fact, it would be bad for her if it became windy.~"

Rias(Shock): "W-What did you do..."

Y/n: "Oh, nothing. In fact, there's my chopper. I bet they're here to pick up Wesker."

Then the chopper starting to lower and the strong wind is blowing Rias's skirt up. Everyone starts capturing on what's under her skirt. Some got major nose bleed while some went live on the news.

Rias still have no idea that the wind is blowing her skirt up and her underwear is gone, letting everyone see her pussy, bright as day.

Pervert Boys: "BEST DAY EVER!"

Girl2: "I can't believe that President Rias really did that!"

Girl3: "She's so bold!"

Boy1: "I can now die happily!"

Boy2: "I am so going to use this at my house alone tonight!"

Issei: "President! Your skirt!"

She look down and saw her skirt blowing up and her underwear is gone. Her face immediately burst into deep red as her hair and she immediately sits down to cover herself.

Rias(Blush): "KYA! NO! STOP TAKING PICTURES!"

Reporter1: "This girl is definitely the prostitute!"

Reporter2: "This will be the number one trending of all!"

Akeno grab a blanket and wrap it around Rias's lower half and lead her back to the ORC clubhouse.

Y/n: "This will be a day to remember."

He turn around and saw some boys bowing down to him.

Pervert Boys: "Thank you so much! Y/n-sama!"

Y/n: "No prob."

Then all of the reporters left the school along with the chopper with Wesker and every student went back to their classroom.

Y/n: "Ah.~ Revenge is so sweet.~"

Sona: "Knowing Rias, I'm sure that she will tell this to her brother."

Y/n: "That's part of the plan."

Sona: "Your planning to meet Sirzechs?"

Y/n: "Kinda like that."

Tsubaki noticed a frog by her foot so she immediately jump out of shock and accidentally bump Sona, causing her to fall on top of Y/n.

Tsubaki: "I'm so sorry President! I was just shock to see a frog."

They all look at Sona and saw her and Y/n accidentally kiss.

Tsubaki: "Oops...."

Sona immediately stands up and her face turned red.

Sona(Blush): "I-I-I-I.... I'M SORRY Y/N!"

She starts to run back inside the main school building and the other followed her while Y/n is still laying on the ground and his face is red as well.

Y/n(Blush): "T-T-That was my f-f-first kiss....."

Dante(Mind): "Way a go Y/n! Your getting closer!"

Vergil(Mind): "It was an accident Dante, don't get your hopes up."

Time Skip brought to you by 😢😢😭😭

It's the end of the day and everyone in school hasn't seen Rias ever since her big reveal. Y/n's been thinking of the accident that happen with him and Sona while she did the same too.

Y/n was about to leave the room but Tsubaki called him.

Tsubaki: "Y/n can you come to the Student Council Office?"

Y/n: "I-I don't know... I'm not sure if I can face Sona after what happen."

Tsubaki: "It was her that asked me to get you."

Y/n: "..... Alright..."

He grab his bag and follow Tsubaki at the office. When they got there, he saw Sona with a serios face while sitting on a chair and in front of her is a set of chess board.

Y/n: "Sona I-"

She raised her hand, stopping him from speaking."

Sona: "Do you play Chess?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah I do."

Sona: "Then let us have a match."

He sits in the opposite of her and they begin to play chess. Y/n keep glancing on Sona's face and saw her very serious and determine. So he just went back on playing and the others are watching them.

Tsubaki(Thinking): "You can do this Y/n."

Y/n(Mind): "I think she's pissed at me."

Dante(Mind): "Nah, she still looks pretty normal to me."

Vergil(Mind): "Maybe you should just finish this game and give her some time after on what happen."

Y/n(Mind): "I guess your right."

He quickly defeated Sona in Chess causing her to shock and Tsubaki smile. He stands up, grab his bag and about to walk to the door.

Y/n: "I'm sorry on what happen earlier Sona."

He was about to grab the doorknob but her heard Sona say something.

Sona: "Congratulations Y/n. You defeated me."

Y/n: "Sona, I-"

He didn't finished his sentence when Sona jump towards him, and kissed him in the lips. This caused him along with the others shock and his face starting to turn red.

Y/n(Blush): "S-S-Sona?! W-What are you doing?!"

Sona(Blush): "I always knew you were the one."

Y/n(Blush): "T-The one? W-What are you saying?"

Sona(Blush): "Congratulations. You know my Fiance."

Y/n(Blush): "EEEEHHHHH?!"

Dante(Mind): "Holy Shit, talk about an extreme comeback."

Sona(Blush): "Y-You see, No on else aside from my parents beat me in the Chess. I made an oath that who ever I challenge and defeat me in chess, will be my Fiance. And that's what you did."

Y/n(Blush): I-Isn't this a little too early!?"

Sona(Blush/Sad): "Y-You don't l-like me?"

Y/n(Blush): "N-No that's not it! I-It's just, I-I never dated anyone before."

Sona(Blush) :"M-Me too. B-But you took my first kiss."

Y/n(Blush): "Y-You took mine too."

Sona(Blush): "S-So.... do you accept me?"

Y/n(Blush): "A-Alright, I guess I do."

She hug him tightly while Tsubaki starts clapping her hands along with the others except for Saji who's still in total shock.

Tsubaki: "I knew you could do it Y/n."

Y/n(Blush): "You knew this would happen?"

Tsubaki: "I am her best friend after all. And she keeps talking about you every time you help her here while I was gone."

Sona(Blush): "T-Tsubaki! That was suppose to be a secret!"

Tsubaki: "You can't keep a secret from your Fiance now right?"

Sona(Blush): "N-No...."

Y/n(Blush): "S-So, wanna go home together?"

Sona(Blush): "We still need to finish things here first."

Tsubaki: "It's alright Sona, we'll handle everything here. You go home now."

Sona: "Are you sure? You don't need to do that."

Momo: "Relax President, we'll handle this."

Tsubasa: "You need to get home and rest first."

Tomoe: "You've been working very hard lately."

Sona: "Everyone....."

Y/n: "They're right. I kept noticing that you've been working hard. Come on, I'll take you home."

Sona: "Alright."

She grab her bag and Tsubaki and the others wave them goodbye. They walk towards the school gate and saw Rias and her Peerage walking out as well.

Y/n: "Congratulations Ms. Gremory. Your photo received 65 million 'Heart', 53 million 'Wow' and 38 million 'Like' in just 5 hours. What I'm trying to say is, your a Porn celebrity now."

Rias(Pissed): "You will pay for this humiliation you put me Y/n!"

Sona: "You only got yourself to blame for this Ms. Gremory. You blindly accept a deal in a fight that you have a 0% chance of winning."

Rias(Pissed): "Why are you siding with him?!"

Sona: "It's only reasonable for me to side with my Fiance."

Everyone: "HUH?!"

Rias(Pissed): "What are you talking about!?"

Sona just glance at her and she knows what she meant.

Rias: "I can't believe that this weak Human defeated you and you made him your Fiance, you have no taste."

Y/n: "Oh I'm sorry but, why did this weak Human kick all of your asses, made you a porn celebrity, and survive at the Demon slaughter?"

Issei(Pissed): "You don't talk to get about that!"

He summons his Boosted Gear and went to punch him but Y/n swat his hand away, kneed him in the stomach. He then grab him by the hair and kneed him in the face, knocking some teeth out.

Rias: "ISSEI!"

She created a Power of Destruction and shoot it at Y/n but he grab Issei and use him as a shield.

Issei(Pain): "AAAHHH!"

Rias(Shock): "ISSEI!"

They saw Issei's stomach bleeding heavily and Y/n drop him on the ground and kick him back to them.

Rias(Shock): "ASIA HEAL HIM!"

Asia starts healing him while Rias look at him with anger on her eyes.

Rias(Pissed): "How dare you attack my Pawn?!"

Y/n: "Do I have a Power of Destruction to used that almost killing him?"

Rias(Pissed): "I will get you for this Y/n! Mark my words!"

She and the rest of her Peerage teleport out of there, leaving him and Sona.

Y/n(Mind): "Hey Dante, do you have a 'Thot Slayer' Style?"

Dante(Mind): "If I did, you would have been using it already but, sadly no."

Then they saw Y/n's Limousine and Alfred waiting for them.

Y/n: Come on Sona, I'll take you home."

Sona: "Are you sure?"

Y/n: "Let's just get in."

He and Sona went inside the car and Sona told Alfred her home address and he starts driving. When they get there, Y/n walk Sona all the way the door.

Sona: "Thanks for the ride Y/n."

Y/n: "Don't sweat it, I could always take you home."

Sona: "Your so sweet."

Y/n: "Heh, I am your Fiance right?"

Sona: "Indeed you are."

She lean over him and give him a passionate kiss. She grab her keys and unlock the door.

Sona: "I'll see you tomorrow Y/n."

Y/n: "You too Sona. Good night."

She went inside and closed the door behind her while Y/n walk back to his Limousine.

The the Hyoudou Residence, Rias is talking to someone via Magic Circle.

Rias: "Onii-sama, can you please come here and do me a favor?"

Sirzechs: "Is it about what happen today?"

Rias: "How did you know?"

Sirzechs: "Rias, everyone in the Human World saw your Privates. And now, I manage to make an excuse here so everyone here don't believe in the pictures."

Rias: "It was Y/n's fault! he humiliated me in front of many people!"

Sirzechs: "Who's that?!"

Y/n: "He's Y/n L/n. Also known as Y/n Apollyon, CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu."

Sirzechs: "He's the CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu?!"

Rias: "Yes but, why are you surprise?"

Sirzechs: "I've been receiving reports that the Apollyon Zaibatsu has been capturing many stray for some unknown reason."

Rias: "He also has the Devil Sword Dante with him."

Sirzechs(Shock): "WHAT?! THE DEVIL SWORD DANTE?! HOW?!"

Rias: "It was last year, we saw Y/n got killed by a Demon and left him. It's the exact same day that the Devil Sword Dante was gone."

Sirzechs: "That's impossible! The Sword  stayed on the stone for more than a hundred years after the war. How did he get it?!"

Rias: "I don't know too. That's why I called you to come here."

Sirzechs: "Very well. I will meet him tomorrow."

Rias: "Oh and, can you use your power to wipe out the memories of everyone saw me?"

Sirzechs: "it's going to take more than just my Power, so I'll asked the other Devil Kings for help."

Rias: "Thank you Onii-sama."

Sirzechs: "Don't do anything like that ever again."

Rias: "I won't."

She disable her Magic Circle and starts to take off her clothes and lay down on the bed.

Rias(Thinking): "I'm going to have my Revenge on you Y/n."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
605K 8.8K 40
Y/n L/n is the son of Dante and Trish, They send him to Yokai Academy because he always cause trouble at the Human Schools because of his looks that...
13.5K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
23K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...