๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€ m!rea...

By lostindc

W H Y ? That's what (y/n) ask himself everyday. He comes from a rich family that has high expectations for hi... More

๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.
I N T R O !
H E ' S M Y S O N ! # 1
(Y / N ) ! #2
#3
Christmas Special
#4
#5
random question
#6 Bonding moment
#7
#8
๐Ÿ—ž

Thank you so much!

3.4K 51 0
By lostindc

Thank you to everyone who read the story and everyone who voted! I really appreciate it! I'll try to update soon! And make sure to check out my new book^^

I'm to lazy to write it down so here. It's basically a naruto fanfic but she's reborn as another character in naruto not as herself, I never really liked stories like that.

Also watch out for the virus! I haven't checked where it's spreaded but I know that it's already in California. It's spreading to the bay area too which is where I'm located. Kinda scared to go outside.

They said that five nurses got the virus just by treating one person! I think it started with something pooping in animals food and us humans eating the animals but I'm not sure so don't take my word for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
884K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.2M 186K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...
201K 7.8K 35
You , M/N L/N a simple guy who doesn't care about anything , unbothered person . Three years ago you make a promise to keep an eye to Takemitchi . I...