#3

Half way trough I got lazy and put ____ instead of (Y/n).

(𝕪/𝕟) 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I sighed as the sensei came in with a stack of papers, mostly likely the papers that are going to get me in to UA. My eyes shifted towards him, Shoto Todoroki, or as I like to call him, Todo. He was just so-so I don't know? Cute? Hot? Now I wasn't into guys...I think but he was pretty hot and most girls in the school had crushes on him even having the guts to confess. But he'd just reject them like they were dirt...I don't know why but I'm relieved...weird. "(Y/n)?" My eyes widened at the voice, it was him. "What do you want e-boy?" I hissed but to be honest he didn't look bothered. "You keep staring at me." He stated nonchalantly "w-whatever! Todo-baka.." I whispered the last part to myself as Todo let a small smile adorn his face "Still going to UA." It wasn't a question, more like a statement, that's really all I talk about since I know senp- I mean Izuku will go there -even without a quirk- so I need to go there. I'm not obsessed with him he was just my first ever friend so I feel like I need to be there for him, who know's who's bullying him right now! "Yeah, I am! Got a problem with it?" I snapped back which got me a slap on the back of the head by my sensei as she grabbed my paper "what was that for!-" "silence!" She cut me off. "Wait! I didn't fill out my paper!" I whined "It's obviously your going to U.A. Now...SILENCE!" She replied as I grumble laying my head on my desk, she 'tsked' and walked away to collect other papers. I looked towards Todo to see him reading while smirking 'that basterd! He planned this!' I screamed in my head.
______________________________________

____ sighed as he walked home, nothing interesting was happenin- "HELP!!!" Someone screamed, (Y/n)'s eyes widened as he ran towards the scream which leaded him towards a alleyway where he saw a girl who had fallen to the ground and a creepy looking man- wait woman? He couldn't tell the gender of the being but that didn't matter, he looked at the girl and saw that she had dark pink hair, horns sticking out of her head, yellow eyes, and light pink skin. She was tearing up as she looked down, she seemed to have bruises over her body and- "YOU BASTARD!!" Yelled ____ as he bunched the person square in the face as he tackled them. The being started to struggle as they tried to cut _____ but ____ anticipated this and kneed them in the gut successfully knocking him out "bastard...." Mumbled ____ as he stood up he turned to look at the pink haired and skinned girl.
_________________

Mina's POV
"Oi, you ok?" The black haired boy called out to me as his (e/c) color eyes started into my yellow ones "oh um yeah. Thank you for saving me!" I stood up and bowed. "No need to bow, I'm a soon to be hero so saving you was nothing. But if I may...why didn't you use your quirk?" He asked I stood up straight and pointed to a scar on my cheek "they cut me here then licked the blood off of the knife, after that my quirk stopped working." I replied. "I see...can you use it now?" I tried to activate my quirk as I did it worked! Acid came out of my hand as I smiled "it works! Thanks again for saving me but I need to get home for dinner and to treat my wounds!" I smiled "no problem just be careful next time ok? Anyway see ya." He waved as he walked away and I don't know why but I can just tell he was smiling no, not smiling more like grinning. I dusted off my uniform as I picked up my school bag and did the same taking one last look at the person who attacked me only to see they were gone! I panicked and ran out the alleyway not noticing a pair of glowing blue eyes.

Hope you enjoyed!