Her Peace

By bjewel787740

Yazmyn Hall. A dark chocolate, thick and Beautiful girl. But VERY insecure with a traumatizing past. Trevon S... More

💞intro💞
💞Chapter one💞
💞Chapter two💞
💞Chapter three💞
💞Chapter four💞
💞Chapter Five💞
💞Chapter six💞
💞Chapter Seven💞
💞Chapter eight💞
😌a\n😌
💞Chapter nine💞
💞Chapter ten💞
💞Chapter eleven💞
💞Chapter twelve💞
💞Chapter thirteen💞
💞Chapter fourteen💞
💞Chapter fifteen💞
💞Chapter sixteen💞
💞Chapter seventeen 💞
💞Chapter eighteen💞
💞Chapter nineteen💞
💞Chapter twenty💞
💞Chapter twenty-one💞
💞Chapter twenty-two 💞
💞Chapter twenty-three💞
💞Chapter twenty-four💞
💞Chapter twenty-five💞
💞Chapter twenty-seven💞
😷ATTENTION😷
MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES
Wakanda forever ✊🏾
‼️Im coming back‼️

💞Chapter twenty-six💞

8.6K 267 202
By bjewel787740

February 29, 2020

"Bae get up" I say shaking Trevon. "Mooovvee bruh" he says. "Dont fuckin bruh me" i say. He gets up. "What do you want" he says. "Bruh I will lay yo ass out" I say. "You won't" he says.

"The baby shower is today and we need to set up. Get up" I say.  "They can wait a good 15 minutes now stop movin" he says. I plop my big face ass right back down.

One hour later

"Vonnie. It's been an hour. Get up" i say. He groans and stomps to the bathroom. He so luck I love him. I get up and go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I go to my closet.

I put on a black nike sweatsuit.

"C'mon mamas" Vonnie says slapping my ass. "Bae that hurt" I say rubbing it. "Remember when you busted my lip" he asks. "That was an accident" I say. "You just did that on purpose" he says.

I look at his outfit

We walk downstairs. "Mommy can we go get our nails done before the baby shower" Kaleyah asks. "Yes. I need to go somewhere and get away from the thing" she says mean mugging daddy.

"Oh so now I'm a thing. I wasn't a thing's when I put that baby in you" he says. She scoffs. "Pops what did you bvb do to her" Jaylen asks. "She thinks I called her fat" he says. "YOU DID. YOU SAID MY FEET LOOK LIKE HOT LINKS" Mommy yells.

"Daddy! You seriously said that?" I ask. "Technically yes. But you're still beautiful" he says kissing her cheek. "You make me sick" she says. "Love you too" he says. "Aaaawwwwww" Jaylen says.

"Imma go get a hair cut" vonnie says grabbing my neck and kissing me. "I love you" I say pecking his lips. "I love you too baby" he says.

We all go our separate ways. Girls and boy.

"This child needs to come out of me" Mommy says. "I'm so huge" she says. "You're beautiful" Kaleyah says. "Well your funky ass daddy says I look like what I eat" she says. "But--" she cuts me off. "I was eating a jar of goddamn nutella at the time" she says.

"You're has fine jar of chocolate" Kaleyah says. "Get slapped" Mommy says.

We pull up to the nail salon.

"Hey Nessa" Ms. Kiyana says to my mom. "Hey Yanna" Mommy says hugging her. "Hey babies" she says to me and Kaleyah.

We go to our chair as the ladies start to do our nails.

1 hour later

We pay and walk out of the salon. Then I take a picture and send it to vonnie.

Trevon🥵🥰: Them would look good around my...nvm 😋

Boy bye.

Trevon🥵🥰:

Yo head would look good in between...nvm 😏

Trevon🥵🥰: it can be when you come back home.

🏃🏾‍♀️💨

30 minute time skip

We pull up to the house and see the whole front decorated in blue, pink, and white balloons.

"Mommy I'm gonna go change into somemore appropriate for the occasion" I say getting out. "Me too. I look like a rock" Kaleyah says.

I walk in the house and up the stairs and see trevon face down on the bed. I sneak over and slap his ass.

"Bro chill wit allat GAY shit" he says. "How is that gay" I ask walking into the closet. "I'm a nigga" he says. "Whatever" I say closing the door.

"You think issa boy huh" vonnie asks. "Yes. I feel it in my uterus" I say. "You ain't pregnant idiot" he says. "I jus have a feeling" I say swooping the shit that half of you hoes ain't got, edges.

But that's not my business 😒

We start heading downstairs and see people in the backyard and the living room.

"NANA" I squeal running to my daddy's mom. "Hey baby" she says hugging me. "I've missed you so much" she says. "I missed you too" I say. "Now who is this fine young man" she says pointing behind me.

"This is Trevon" I say. "Hm. You got a Daddy, Uncle, or something" she says shaking his hand. "Nana?! You have Poppy" I say. "Oh. I was just asking for a friend" she says. Vonnie laughs.

"Nah. But we can make sum shake" he says to my nana. "Boy. You can't handle this. I'll have you somewhere sucking on your thumb callin fa yo momma" she says.

"Oh lord. Come on bae. Let's go find something to do" I say pulling his arm. We get outside and I slep the back of his head. "Keep playin with me" I say.

"You mad cuz ya granny want me" he says. "Fuck you shrimpy" I say walking away. He grabs my by my neck. "Keep fuckin playin with me" he says looking me DEAD in my eyes.

"Ugh. This bitch" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Shanice funky ass. "Ugh to you too bitch" I say as vonnie let my neck go. I look behind her and see a familiar ass nigga.

Kaleyah and Ace walk up to me. "Momma said that the lady bringing the reveler water guns is here" she says. She looks at the boy behind Shanice. "Bitch. That nigga look fucking familiar" she says. "I know" I say.

"Uh...why are you just standing there" Ace asks her. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "I would lay yo ass out, but that's animal abuse" Ace says.

"Ayo bro. You not finna talk to my girl like that" the person behind Shanice says. "Oh that's yo girl. Sheesh. She been in my DM's for 4 months now" vonnie says. "Nigga she dont wantcho ugly ass" the ugly bigga says.

"Obviously yo bitch want me" vonnie says. I grab his hand. "Bae. Let's just go" I say. He scoffs. "I wanna lay this nigga out so bad, but its Momma Halls' day" he says.

We walk and get the water guns. Then walk back up to the front.

"ATTENTION" I say as I get on the podium. "Its time for the actual gender reveal" Kaleyah says. Mommy and Daddy walk up. Daddy is wearing a white shirt, white Jean's and university blue Jordan 12s.

And Mommy looks like this.

We walk over and give them the water guns. "If it's a girl, you owe me 75 dollars" Daddy whispers. "Bet" I says.

"Okay. Countdown" Kaleyah says.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

To be continued~~~~~~~

SIKE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They put their finger on the trigger and push. And hot pink paint comes out. "YOU OWE ME $75. PAY UP" Daddy says. "Ya'll put a bet on my baby" Mommy asks. "See...no. What happened was--" I attempt to say. "No no. You. You are on diaper duty for the first 3 months" Mommy says pointing at Daddy.

"Yeah. Over here betting on your unborn child. You should be ashamed of yourself" I say. "You make me sick" daddy says walking away.

Everybody goes their separate ways and chills. "Hey Yazmyn" Layla and La'Keshia say walking in the living room. "Hello" I say stiffly.

These itching and burnin' bitches KNOW I don't like they funky asses.

"Get that base outcho voice" vonnie says.
"Yes ma'am" I say. He chuckles.

"I don't want to be here" Shanice says walking in. "Then take yo mop body built ass on right back out" Jaylen says. I love my brother.

"Ugh" she says sitting down. "See told you. These people are ghetto" she says under her breath. "Bitch. I'll show you ghetto" Kaleyah says. "Chill" Ace says.

"Ya'll might quiet over there" Layla says. "Bec--" Trevon cuts me off. "We minding out fuckin' business" vonnie says emotionless.

They shut up. I laugh. "What are you laughing for" Shanice asks. "Because I can" I says. "Well can you bleach your skin" she says. I look at Kaleyah.

"Don't" she says laughing. "Yes" I say.

"Can you keep your nigga out my DM's" I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hoes, tricks, thots, and rocks. I know this is the first update in a minute, I just been real busy. But I'm not gon keep yall waiting on a new chapter.

I WILL update either tonight or tomorrow. I promise.

Love yall. Bye hoes 😂🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
707K 24.2K 31
Nigeria is a coco girl ready to go off on anybody in her way she is quiet but doesn't care to disrespect anyone who disrespect her, but what happens...
187K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
83.9K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...