Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting

43.6K 1.4K 329
By AngelTweet

"Swara good night, you must be tired so don't worry to get up early in the morning" Pari said to Swara, they were upstairs near to their rooms.

"Good night Kaki Ma" Swara said in smile.

"Good night Swara" Pari said pressing her lips with glint of naughtiness in her eyes and Pari entered her room while typing something on the phone.

Swara entered her room but stunned to look at the room, their room was decorated with pink and white lilies, there were aromatic candles all over the room, light romantic music hit her eardrums giving goosebumps in her stomach.

'Ohh Durga Ma what should I do now? Am I ready for this? No... I mean Sanskar is very good, and I am blessed to get a husband like him. I know he cares for me and we both want to give this marriage a chance, but I am still not ready for this level of physical proximity. I still have my own fears.' Thinking this Swara's eyes become watery and she started shivering. 'But what if he wants it? He is my husband and it's been three weeks for our marriage and we still... if he wants to take our marriage to next level, then I will not stop him, I will go with the flow. I know he is a true gentleman and I trust him.' Swara's train of thought was broken when she heard door opening sound. 'it's him Swara be ready' Swara thought and gulped a lump.

Sanskar entered their room while typing something on the mobile he looked at front and saw Swara standing in the middle of the way just two three steps ahead of door. She was frozen to her place, the same time Sanskar dropped his shoulders looking at his room all set for their wedding night.

He stilled at his place, he run his hand from his hairs and shake his head leaving deep sigh. He looked at Swara who was standing beside him with pressed lips and staring at floor. He understood her state, so first he closed the door, holds her hand and took her to bed, make her sit, he himself sit on his knees on the floor.

Swara was looking at their joined hands while controlling her tears when Sanskar spoke "You know right? our family is quite crazy and this is one of the craziest thing they have ever done" he said looking behind her at the decorations.

"But you are my husband" Swara said in low whisper. Sanskar felt her hands are icy cold and she was shivering with some kind of fear. Swara looked at him with teary eyes not understanding what should she do now?

Sanskar closed his eyes for a moment and said in determined, calm tone, "Swara, I want to have a normal married life with you, just like others have, where we both will love, care, respect and trust each other fully. I also want to have kids with you, I want to see them grow in front of our eyes. I want to cherish you, our kids, our world for my entire life, I want to grow old with you. But this all will take time, we have just started this journey and we have a long way to go and nobody can decide anything for us, not our family, not by you or me it will be US. This will be our decision a joint decision when we need to take this plunge" Sanskar said looking straight in her eyes.

Swara smiled looking at his, she had already feeling stream of tears on her cheeks.

"And you are my wife, whose happiness is the most important for me" Sanskar said with honesty in his eyes and said, "just don't worry about this, we will take our time. Now go and change you must be tired."

Swara wiped her tears actually Sanskar wanted to wipe them but he thought maybe she won't be comfortable. 

'Ohh Durga Ma now I understood, why my Ma and Papa trusted and choose him for me, I cannot ask anything more. Just keep us together and blessed us with lovely married life' Swara was thinking while removing her neckpiece with smile on her face. She was in walk-in closet from last 20 minutes taking out all her jewellery.

Meanwhile Sanskar got freshen up and came back to room in his night cloths, he was sitting on bed waiting for Swara while checking his mails on phone.

"Swara what are you doing?" Sanskar asked her to step inside Walk-in, it was more than 30 mins and Swara was still in Walk-in.

"Umm nothing actually this neckpiece, and my magalsutra is tangled with my hairs." Swara said looking at mirror trying to sort them out.

"May I help you?" Sanskar asked her.

"Umm ... ok please" Swara was little hesitant but then she allowed him to help her out.

Sanskar stood behind her keeping safe distance and tried to sort her neckpiece and hairs. Swara smiled looking at him from mirror, he was too cautious to not to touch her.

"Ohh god, why do you wear this complicated stuff?"  Sanskar said after finally sorting out and passing neckpiece to Swara.

She kept it in box and said with wide eyes,"It's not complicated it is a gift."

"Ohh who gave you this gift?" Sanskar asked her raising his eyebrows with innocent look.

Swara looked at him in shock but realised that he is playing around her, so she replied with smile "you don't know my husband gave it to me"

"Ohh it is just ok type....I can give you more beautiful neckpiece.... forget your husband" Sanskar said with flirtiest look.

"You don't know who is my husband that is why you are saying this" Swara said scrunching her nose.

Sanskar was enjoying their banter with teasing smile.

"He must be someone very bore, arrogant, cold and idiot." Sanskar continued his teasing.

"Sanskar" Swara said widening her eyes.

"What? I know my name sounds so melodious when you call, just like the song you sung for me."  Sanskar said with smile and continued "Thanks for the amazing gift, I could not ask anything better than that. And you played guitar very well I was astonished."

Swara gave him shy smile whereas her cheeks became cherry red.

"You go and sleep, I will just get freshen up and come" saying this Swara took her night cloths and entered washroom.

"Good morning Chanda, why are you standing there? You know today's menu, right?" Pari asked Chanda while stepping inside kitchen.

"Ji Choti Bhabhi but ....." Chanda said eyeing Ragini who is frying puris.

"Good Morning Kaki Ma, I made today's breakfast complete Marwari style puri, paneer ki subji, kheer and aloo paratha with Masala Tea" Ragini said with smile.

"Haan mhari ladoo bohot acchha khana banati hai" Dadi praised Ragini.

Dadi and Shomi were sitting on the breakfast table of kitchen.

"Sure Dadi, but Ragini nobody eats this much heavy and oily food for breakfast at our home. And do you even know what they prefer?" Pari said raising her eyes while looking at too much oily Paneer ki Subji and Fried Puris.

"But today, all will eat it Pariji and I am sure they will like it" Shomi said flaunting her daughters skills.

"Sorry Shomi ji but I don't think so...since we have set menu for breakfast and everybody prefers to eat eggs, sandwiches, cereals, pancakes, waffles, fruits etc. In fact if you just talk about morning tea or coffee then also everybody's choice is different like Bade Bhaiji and Sanskar prefer black coffee, Ram Bhai prefer coffee with milk but without sugar, Badi Jiji prefers tea with ginger whereas Adi prefer black tea, Me and Choti jiji takes green tea and so on. In our house we don't force our preferences on others."

Pari was frustrated with Ragini and Gadodia ladies kitchen interference.

"Chanda please start working on today's menu, I will help you since its already late and all must be on the way to dining hall and keep this Paneer ki Subji aside for evening boiled some vegetables, mash it and then add in this we can have bread rolls. Puris and kheer we can have it for lunch." Pari said raising her eyes and taking control over kitchen.

Gadodia ladies felt insulted with Pari's behaviour.

"Ragini, don't take me wrong but you are guest and we Maheshwari's don't allow our guest to work for us. If you want to do anything, please ask next time since we don't like to waste food."

Post Morning Yoga Swara entered kitchen to help.

"Good Morning Kaki Ma" Swara said with bright smile.

"Good Morning Swara" Pari wished her with teasing smile and said in her ear, "You came really early, I thought you will directly come for lunch."

Swara understood Pari is teasing about last night, her cheeks become beetroot red and shy smile appear on her lips.

Swara started making Honey lemon drink for Sanskar when Dadi came near her and turned her towards herself.

"What is this Swara? Where were you? You should get up early and be here to make breakfast. Look at my ladoo." Dadi said insulting Swara while holding her arm roughly.

"Kakisa, easy" Pari said coming near to them while removing Parvati's hold on Swara.

"Kakisa, Swara is daughter of this house. She will do whatever she wants nobody can force her for anything" Annapurna said with authoritative voice enough to flinch Parvati.

"Are Anu Bahu I was just telling her how to be a good daughter in law of Marwari Family she is from Bengali family na, she does not know our customs and values. She should follow some rules, otherwise she will sit on your head" Parvati said covering up with her smug smile.

"Jiji already said Kakisa, that Swara is our daughter aur betiya hoti hi hai sir pe chadhane ke liye. And Swara is perfect combination of modern and traditional values. Afterall she is our Reva's daughter." Sujata said with scrunching her nose.

"Mom please leave it" Swara said with pleading eyes.

Swara make Honey Lemon and took it for Sanskar. He was sleeping today. Swara saw her husband who was sleeping on his stomach holding one pillow between his chest and bed. He had smile on his face, his hairs are following on his forehead and he looked cute. 'Can anybody say looking at him  that this guy rules over the business world and his competitors are afraid of him. He is just looking like a new born baby. Mr. Cute Maheshwari" Swara thought and smile spread on her lips.

"Sanskar wake up, don't you want to go for gym today?" Swara said.

But looks like today, her husband was not in mood to get up. Swara kept his drink on coffee table and shake him slightly and Sanskar was wide awake. Swara smiled at him and turned.

She felt hold and slight pull on her wrist, Sanskar was holding her hand and staring at her. Swara blushed and her cheeks became cherry.

"What?" she mumbled while narrowing her eyes.

Sanskar got up and sat on the bed in half lying position while resting his back on bed headboard he was still holding her hand.

"My day is going to be amazing, since I saw my beautiful wife first in the morning." Swara flushed with his flirting. She was wearing light sky blue colour anarkali suit.

"Are you not getting late for gym?" Swara said controlling her blushing while sitting beside him on the bed.

"Yep I need to go." Sanskar said staring her. His gaze went on her arm where he saw some red fingerprints.

He got up straight and said with concern filled with possessiveness "Swara what is this? Where did you get hurt? It is paining. Somebody hurt you? It's fingerprints". He caressed the mark on her milky white arm with his fingers very gently not hurting her.

"Umm nothing it is just ..... I was working in kitchen, Ragini's Dadi just wanted to pass me and keep one vessel on kitchen platform so she holds me by my arm, may be that time.... It's not hurting. Really." Swara said covering up, she does not want to be crabby wife.

"She should have been careful. What's the need to hold like this... so tightly" Sanskar said with scrunching his forehead.

"Come I will put cream; you will feel better." Sanskar said trying to get up from bed.

"No worries Sanskar, I will put it..." Swara said but then kept quite when she got a glare from Sanskar.

Sanskar put cream very carefully on her arms Swara's eyes were filled with tears looking at his care.

"Now please don't start crying" Sanskar said while concentrating on his work.

Swara chuckled.

When Sanskar came downstairs, he was wearing grey colour t-shirt and white colour tracks, as it was Sunday, and Gadodia family is going back to Kolkata he decided to stay at home or someone should say work from home. They were all sitting for breakfast and Swara was arranging the dishes. Ragini came and took a sit besides Sanskar on dining table.

"Excuse me this is Swara's place. Will you please take another seat?" Sanskar said in cold voice.

"Jiju now I occupied it." Ragini said beamingly and looked at Swara and said "Swara it's ok na? I mean you can seat there right." She said pointing towards a seat infront of her.

Swara just nodded her head and said "Ok."

"Nope, Swara you will sit beside me, this is your place, and no one can take your place" Sanskar said again with cold and adamant tone. Everybody's attention moved towards Sanskar, they knew how he goes in his over possessive mode for his loved ones.

"Ragini beta Sanskar is right, come here you can seat with Uttara and Pihu." Annapurna said controlling situation.

Ragini got up and moved near Uttara and Pihu's seat.

"It was ok Sanskar" Swara said in low enough so that Sanskar only can hear her.

"Nope you are my wife Swara. And nobody can take your place, people should know that they cannot lay their finger on you or hurt you or else they need to face me." Sanskar said with cold voice staring at Parvati. He was annoyed that because of her, Swara was hurt. But since she is from Swara's maayaka he tried to sound so much sober with them.

"Badi Ma can I make Kadhi Pakora today? Dida loves it" Swara asked Annapurna who was passing Maple Syrup to Pihu for her waffles.

"Swara this is your home, you can make whatever you want, you don't need anyone's permission" Pari said with smile looking at Ragini from corner eyes.

Swara smiled brightly. But Ragini felt insulted again.

"Ragini, what were you doing during breakfast." Shomi whisper glaring Ragini.

"Sorry Ma, it will not happen again" Ragini said.

'Sorry Ma, I know how to play my cards, I knew Swara's little secret that will destroy her beautiful bubble.' Ragini thought looking at Swara with hatred who was enjoying pampering's from her MILs and husband.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Sanskar asked when he saw Swara in room folding their cloths and putting them at laundry bin which goes for daily ironing and continued "I thought you must be with Dida; they are leaving in the evening." Sanskar was in study attending meeting with his European clients, he entered their room but shocked to Swara in the room. He thought she must be with Dida.

"I was with Dida only but then Ramesh asked me about laundy so came to give your shirts to him for ironing" Swara said avoiding eye contact with Sanskar.

"These all work you can do other time, right now spend some time with Dida." Sanskar suggested her.

"I cannot see Dida leaving" Swara said with tears in her eyes.

"Then convince her to stay here, we all will take care of her." Sanskar told her.

"I told her, but she is not ready, even now Badi Ma is with her to convince but she...." Swara said with tears and shaking her head.

"It's ok let Dida decide. May be next week I have to go to Kolkata for one meeting, you can come with me, morning I will drop you at Badi and evening when I will be done with my meeting I can pick you up" Sanskar said cheering up Swara. "Also, Swara one more thing, I have asked Roger to assign some security guards around Badi especially Dida's house, yesterday we were highlights on media including our families. I don't want anybody to trouble Dida. I will talk about this to Shekhar Uncle as well." Sanskar said thoughtfully.

"Kakisa you please stay here, we all are here, Swara is here. And in Mumbai you will get best treatment" Annapurna said while holding Dida'a hand.

"No Anu Bahu, if I stay here then Swara's full concentration will be on me. But I want my Shoru to give her all time for her marriage" Dida said with content smile and continued " I cannot say I have lived beautiful life since I lost my Reva even today I miss her, she was not my part but she was my everything. I lost Anurag, my son, after his parent's death Anurag always considered and respected me as his own mother. But I have lived my full life and now I want Shoru to live her own life. I always worried for Shoru after Anu and Reva's death but now look she is also settled and happy in her married life. I can feel her happiness in her eyes. Soon my time will come to say goodbye to this world, but I am content now." Dida said with smile.

"No Kakisa please don't say like this. And two days after there is Karawachauth and then Diwali at least stay till the festival time. This will be Swara's first festival after marriage you should stay here to celebrate with her" Annapurna said with teary eyes.

"And Ma I also think you should stay here; you will get best treatment and if you are worried about Swara then Ragu can be here with you." Shomi said, but Shobha cut her and said, "No Shomi, my decision is final, we are going back today."

Dida's final decision crashed all hopes of Sharmishtha to keep Ragini at Maheshwari house. Finally, at the evening Gadodia family along with Dida left for airport for Maheshwari Charter Plane. Swara along with Sanksar went to airport to see off them. When they were returning Sanskar asked David his driver to go with other cars whereas he will drive his car he wanted to give some personal time to Swara without any third person. He knew how much his wife is attached to her grandmother. Swara was looking outside of window with teary eyes and Sanskar was driving the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 35.3K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover 💖 Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❤️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖...
934K 19K 31
This is a tale of two people who are the complete opposite of each other in every aspect..... Priya Anand, A very sweet, shy, yet talkative, naive gi...
88.3K 1.7K 18
Meet Olivia and Lucas the lost Mafia twins Their mother took The Twins away from their father and 5 brothers at the age of 1. Their mother died 2 ye...
2.5M 207K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...