Arranged (Neji Hyuga)

By Tearsonlyknow

"Safe and sound that's where I'll be." More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Introduction

6.6K 176 13
By Tearsonlyknow

Ito Yuzuki, simply knew her fate was gonna get her killed. Coming from one of the mysterious clans of Sound, she thought she was gonna become a great amazing Ninja, not expecting to be tortured all throughout her young life. Putting away her past, she refuses to ever become a ninja again, now apart of the hidden leaf village.

Her life is as simple as it can be, that is until she is put into an arranged marriage at a young age, to the one and only Neji Hyuga.

The arrange marriage vows, she will bare him a heir, and what more can this quiet girl expect then to fall in love with this boy?

Ito Yuzuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-