The Fox Spirit's Revenge [NaN...

By eggqueenwera

After the great massacre in her childhood village, Mamori sets out into the mortal world, plotting her reveng... More

1 | I Want to Know
2 | Demons Belong in Yomi

PREFACE

218 10 3
By eggqueenwera

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

Hello, my fellow readers, and thank you for taking the read The Fox Spirit's Revenge. This book is inspired by my favorite anime, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Japanese mythology, particularly the lore surrounding the killing stone and Tamamo-no-Mae. This is my project for NaNoWriMo 2023, so I will be updating every day. And a big shoutout to JJJ000YYY for helping me with the Wattpad blurb!

Happy reading! Love,

Wera

────────────────

COPYRIGHT

The cover is designed by Kat Miller.

Copyright © 2023 by Wera Niyom.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This story is only available on Wattpad and Tapas. If you are reading the story for free elsewhere, you are at risk of a malware attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 27K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...