It's Complicated (Shawn Mende...

By NooniDuh

~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best fr... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven*
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two**
Chapter Fifty-three**
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Author's Note

Chapter Forty-five*

624 14 3
By NooniDuh

The picture is just for fun, Shawn looked amazing at the 2020 Grammys.. Too bad he didn't win :(

Anyway, enjoy!

Explicit scenes ahead.

"Are you ready to go?" Shawn asks, putting on sunglasses as he exited his suit with a suitcase. I nodded wordlessly as my mother and I stepped out as well.

"Why do you wear sunglasses whenever we go outside? You look like a dork," I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Heyy that's mean," he shoves me playfully and attempts to fix it, faking a glare.

"Sorry baby," I say, kissing him on the cheek and he reddens. "I wear them to protect my eyes," Shawns says. Lol actually? What a nerd. I love him though. "Nerd," I tease with a whisper and he pushes my shoulder, "shush."

"Should I drop you both at your house?" Shawn asks us as we get into his SUV. "Yes, thank you," my mother responds.

"Well, I'll see you soon?" Shawn asks. I want to stay with him again...Is it too much to ask? "Can I stay the night with you?" I ask him. He looks around, "Only if your mother allows you too." Always the gentleman. 

"Mom, I'm going to stay with Shawn tonight if that's okay?" I ask and she answers, "Alright, stay safe." I thanked her, she is really the best. "Let's go," I say, lacing my fingers in his.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as he leads me up to his apartment. There's more stairs? It's dark now, already 7 pm. Time flies with him to keep me company. "We are almost there," he says, indirectly answering my question.

"Wow." The dark blue sky was beautiful, not a cloud in sight. Nearby buildings were visible and the view was incredible-it looked like New York city. The way Shawn had this set up though. There were multiple seating areas and an electric fireplace. He had glass railing on the edges that completed the look. 

"This is absolutely beautiful," I say, awestruck. "I know right? I come up here to think a lot,  I find peace here," Shawn admits and I squeeze his hand. I feel like he has and is going through a lot, I just want him to open up to me.

"What's troubling you Shawn? You can tell me," I urge him as we walk closer to the glass railing. "It's just..it's really complicated," he says.

I squeeze his hand and stand closer next to him so that our sides are touching. "I'll try to understand," I say, briefly taking my eyes off the view to ensure trust within him. 

"I..have a job..All this time, when I was doing it, I felt happy. But not really happy inside, you know? I was just happy because other people were happy and I was grateful for everything. But when I was alone,  I felt lonely and lost. I wasn't happy on the inside. I mean..I tried to be happy I swear- but I couldn't...I decided to take a break from it all and wounded up with you."

"To be honest with you, I feel the happiest I have ever been. You see the real me. The person I am on the inside, not just because of my job. I'm afraid that if I tell you, you will treat me differently. I don't want to lose you.. And I'm going back to my job at the end of August,  without you. I just can't bring you-no matter how much i want to, I'm not allowed. I don't know if I can do it without you knowing. I don't think I can do it without you. I think you'll find out at some point, I just.. I'm scared Serenity."

I could hear his heart pounding after his confession. I tear my eyes off of the skyline and into his chocolate brown orbs. "I promise I'll never leave unless you give me a reason to. If you think I'm better off not knowing then it's fine. I trust you. I just worry, that's all."

His lips tilt upwards into a small smile. "I love you Serenity," his breath rickles my skin. "I love you for this," he says, placing his hand on racing heart. 

He places his lips on my forehead, kissing it softly, "I love you for this." My heart flutters as he leans down, "I love all of you," crashing his lips on mine. I love this man, no matter how many secrets or how many arguments, I will always love him.

We both pull away simultaneously, gasping for air. "Come," I tell him, as I drape my legs over the glass railing. "Uh what are you doing, come back, you're going to get hurt," he says, gripping my hand. Oh please, this railing is thick enough to sit on. "Just come Shawnnn," I say, sitting on the cool railing.

He runs his fingers through his hair before he joins me. "It's beautiful," I say, staring at the city. I could feel his gaze on me, as he spoke "Breathtaking." I turn to him, my cheeks reddening. That's like the most cliche thing ever. "Stop or I'll push you," I tease and he laughs, shaking his head, "So violent."

"Are you a cat or dog person?" I ask him, leaning on his shoulder. "Well I'm allergic but I still love both." I gasp, "You are allergic? Aw man that sucks." He shrugs. "It's not that severe, I could still have pets. I used to have a cat but I love dogs." I smile, "You are the only person besides me who likes both."

"Wait, one more thing before we go," I say, carefully putting out my phone and snapping a picture of Shawn. He was looking at me, with a real smile, the skyline view in the background. It was beautiful. I made it my lock screen and we left. 

"You like it?" I ask as I show him my new lockscreen. "Now we are matching," he says, kissing the bridge of my nose as he stood up. "Let's go to bed," he says, lifting me up bridal style and carrying me downstairs.

"I have to go to college tomorrow Shawn, stop," I say, my voice breathy as he showered me with kisses. "That doesn't mean we can't have some fun, " he smirks as his reaches down to kiss my collar bone. I melted at his touch, he knows what he is doing to me.

My fingers thread through his luscious locks as I kiss his sharp jawline and he let out a low grumble, proving he likes it. 

Warning: Explicit scene ahead, please read at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable, skip to the next chapter :)

He asks wordlessly and I nod as he slips my tank top off. He lifts me onto the bed so that he is on top of me, his bulge pressing up against my lower stomach. "You are so beautiful," he murmurs softly as his eyes rake my body up and down. My feet turned into jello as I froze, enchanted by his every touch.

He explored my body skillfully and I arched my back, melting into him. His soft lips tickled my sensitive skin as he marveled over my curves. 

His tongue slipped out of his mouth and over the skin between my breasts. The cold, wet saliva tickled me and I giggled lightly, as he ran his fingers over my breasts through my bra. His delicate fingers massaged the tips of my hard nipples, and I moaned.

'"Can I?" He asks and I nod, slowly removing the straps from my bra as he leans forward and unclasps it from behind, his hot breath fanning my skin. He tosses the bra to the floor.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful," he mutters as his hands cup the bottom of my breasts. He turns to the right one first, his cold, wet tongue lapped my nipple as he sucked on it. He moved onto my left breast, giving it equal attention. "My turn," I whispered seductively as I flip him over on the bed.

I lay on top of him, giving him a topless view of my breasts and jeans. I could feel his member pressed up against me and I felt intrigued. I slowly remove his shirt and stare at the beauty in front of my eyes. I trailed kisses down his chest and on his lower abdomen. He was perfect in every way. How did I get this lucky? The tips of my breasts grazed his skin and he groaned, his erection enlarging from under me.

I paused for a moment, taking in everything. I want to do this. I want it all. I whisper shyly, "Can I..touch you?"

His eyes widened as he understood what I implied, his eyes turning a shade darker as his pupils dilated more. "Please," he says and I nodded, gulping nervously. I got off of him and he stood up, as did I. "Do you know how to?" 

I shook my head, "No but I want to," I had never done anything like this before. "Okay I'll teach you," he says and I bite my lip. I unbuckle his jeans and pull them down to reveal only his boxers. 

This feels so right. Me here, with him, exploring each other in ways never imagined. 

"Like this," he says, grabbing my right hand to palm him through the cloth. It was long and wide, and I rubbed my palm up and down him slowly. A moan escaped from his lips and I gripped his length tighter, looking up at him from beneath my lashes. 

He curses under his breath when our eyes meet and I run my hand up and down his length. I could hear his ragged breathing and noticed the way his chest heaved up and down faster than the normal rate.

"Ohh fuck-It feels so good baby," he moans, throwing his head back with pleasure. I feel a slight wetness through my panties by his words. He notices my hesitance to do more and pulls me in for a kiss filled with raw passion and lust. He slips his wet tongue inside my mouth and a moan escapes from my lips. We pull away, breathless.

I turn my attention to the rock hard member as I remove my hand from Shawn's neck and back to the bulge. I move my hand in a vertical motion, briefly stopping at the top of his length. I don't know what came over me the next minute. 

I just ran my index finger through the boxers and at the tip of his member. He grips onto my waist, moaning at my touch. "Fuck, baby if you do that again, I'm going to cum."

I kissed his neck lovingly as I run my finger over the top of his member through the cloth. This time I feel a wetness emerge from the area and I remove my hand, intrigued. Shawn leans his head back and closes his eyes, both of us panting from the intensity. He lays on the bed on his back and I follow suit.

"That was amazing," he says, his voice breathy. "I know," I reply, still flushed from what had happened. "I'll be right back, gotta change my boxers," he says and I turn red at the thought.

Wow. That was incredible. I've never done anything like that before. Shawn walks back in with new boxers on. I suddenly felt shy topless, so I grabbed my bra from the floor and clasped it on. 

I was about to put my tank top on when Shawn shook his head, "No leave it, come here," he says as he turned off the light and got into bed in only his boxers. "Goodnight love," I say as I kiss his cheek and cuddle up next to him, "Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 3.9K 45
a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is, she doesn't know it. started | feb.14.20...
851 69 22
"You?" I asked in shock as I watch in front of me the most arrogant person walking in my boyfriend's house. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He a...
119K 3.9K 34
"You know I changed my mind about you. I love you," she said. "I love you, too." I felt a pang of guilt. We were talking about the past, so this was...
5.7K 307 53
I felt him coming closer and closer, I felt his breath on my cheek, tasted his smell on my lips, but right before his lips touched mine, I turned my...