Alpha - Book 1

By MinYeorum

Nothing normal can be connected to Y/N, since her birth everything about her is special starting with the col... More

Happy B'Day โœ”๏ธ
Forever โœ”๏ธ
Alpha โœ”๏ธ
Jacket โœ”๏ธ
Gift โœ”๏ธ
King Of Falls โœ”๏ธ
Pee ? โœ”๏ธ
Hobi โœ”๏ธ
Jimin โœ”๏ธ
Yoongi โœ”๏ธ
Jin โœ”๏ธ
Jungkook โœ”๏ธ
Namjoon โœ”๏ธ
Taehyung โœ”๏ธ
Elders โœ”๏ธ
We Need To Talkโœ”๏ธ
Ecstasy โœ”๏ธ
Rejection โœ”๏ธ
Puppies โœ”๏ธ
Hurt You โœ”๏ธ +18
Sanity โœ”๏ธ
Lifeless โœ”๏ธ
Abomination โœ”๏ธ
Unconscious โœ”๏ธ +16
Ceremony โœ”๏ธ
Home โœ”๏ธ
Fabric โœ”๏ธ +18
Painful โœ”๏ธ +18
Sore โœ”๏ธ
Bathtub โœ”๏ธ +18
Wild โœ”๏ธ
Uncomfortable โœ”๏ธ
Heat โœ”๏ธ
Please You โœ”๏ธ
Bouncing โœ”๏ธ
Queen โœ”๏ธ
Relax โœ”๏ธ
The End

Forgive Me โœ”๏ธ

2K 79 3
By MinYeorum

I came back into the living room feeling like complete rubbish, but everyone was so interested in the movie that no one  realized how sad, confused and upset with myself I was. Yoongi was sitting on the same spot as before but this time he was occupying my space, making it clear that I was not welcome where I was sitting before. 

After sitting next to Taehyung on the floor I tried to pay attention back to what was on TV, but the movie ended without me being able to pay attention to a single scene, and after greeting Kim's who were already back, everyone decided to go to the backyard before dinner.

But I was all the time thinking about what to do to make things work more easily  so I could pay attention to each one of them more individually, because of that I couldn't keep up with any conversation, making everyone realize that something was off. As soon as Taehyung heard Jungkook ask me what was wrong he got close to me and put his head in my lap. He was in his wolf form just like Namjoon and Hoseok, who were a few meters away from me, standing side by side bonding, while Jimin was stroking their fur, looking like a child beside them.

"I'm just tired, don't worry its not a big deal." I replied to Jungkook, who sat beside me looking worried, and Taehyung who was looking at me as if trying to figure out what the problem was."Don't worry Tae, I'm fine " I said stroking his thick, fluffy fur, while Namjoon also approached, lying beside me. As soon as he rested his head on my leg Tae growled at him, but Namjoon completely ignored him, pushing Tae almost out of my lap to make room for himself. 

"Hey, don't fight boys, you guys are hopeless, aren't you?" I asked unable to contain my laugh seeing Taehyung pushing Namjoon's muzzle with his paw to get his space back. It didn't take long for Mrs. Kim call us to eat dinner, and after she complained a few times because the other guys and I are always talking formally to her, when she already told us to call her Mom, she served the dinner while we had small conversations about the past few days.

After helping with the dishes, I told Namjoon that we could all sleep together, but that I needed some time alone with Yoongi. And to my surprise he said that we could stay in his room, and that he and the others will sleep together in the living room, and would not "bother" us, so that we could talk.

After chatting a bit more I went up to Namjoon's room, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I lay down next to Namjoon on his bed staring at the ceiling, wondering what to do to make things work. The others were scattered around the house, getting ready for another movie session in the living room before bed but I needed some time alone without distractions to organize my thoughts, and think if the solution I wanted to propose is the best for us.

"I will really appreciate it if you guys sleep with us, I explained to the others that you needed to talk, but they will be upset if we don't sleep together today." Namjoon said standing aside, at the same time as me, looking me straight in the eye."And I will, as soon as we finish talking" I replied eliminating the space that was left between the two of us and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"We can cuddle for a while, until he decides to show up, right?" He asked, hugging me tightly. "Of course we can, but I thought he was already coming, did he say it would take a while when you asked him to come?"

"My dad is with him and Jin in the office, they are sorting something out about the event since they are responsible for security inside the party while the event takes place, there has probably been some changes."He said as he settled down a little more, fitting his body perfectly into mine. And even though we were practically the same height, with the difference of an inch or two, he looked small in my arms.

"Hmm...what about you Joonie, what are you responsible for?" I asked as I stroked his tousled hair."Hoseok and I, together with other three guys, are responsible for the omegas. But Hoseok and I will take special care of you, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. Although you're not a omega, and I don't think you' ll need any help." He spoke with a proud smile on his face.

-  Wait, why do you need to take care of me?

"Basically because we can't trust anyone. Our situation is delicate and there won't be only packs we have dealt with. Plus you can be targeted, you're a powerful future alpha, we need to be alert and do everything to make things work without problems.I don't want anything to happen to my mates or my brothers, you are the future of our pack." He said, kissing my collar bone, moving the kisses towards my breasts and back to my neck.

"We are". I replied, enjoying his kisses, feeling my skin tingle where his lips went.I was starting to get lost in his kisses when I remembered that Yoongi could show up at any moment.

"Wait, Joonie, what if Yoongi comes in?" I asked, wondering how upset he would be seeing me making out with Namjoon, since I called him here so we could talk.

"What's the matter? It's not like he never did this with you." He said putting a hand inside my baby doll, squeezing my ass, while continuing with the kisses over the fabric lightly biting my nipple, making me gasp."We kind of never did anything, just a kiss..."

"Oh, is that so, wait a moment." He spoke getting up and left the room leaving me confused. But it didn't take long for him to come back, and as soon as he entered he had a little smile on his face that gave me goose bumps."What are you up to Joon?"

"Me? I'm not up to anything. I'm a pure boy!" He said, making me laugh."Listen, Yoongi will take at least an hour to come, but as soon as he comes I'll go to the living room." He said throwing himself on the bed with his back to me, and after he leaned in enough he put my arm around him."Until then we'll be like this." He spoke relaxing his body leaving his neck completely exposed.

He's doing this on purpose isn't he? Without thinking twice I ran the tip of my nose against his neck, inhaling the delicious scent of my mate, hearing him growl softly as I put my hand inside his shirt, feeling his skin crawls under my touch.

"Feels good babe?" I asked squeezing one of his nipples between my fingers, teasing him as I felt him move his ass creating a delicious friction on my cock. "Hmm" It was the only answer I received other than the low moans as I licked and left love marks on his neck, letting my hand wander over his abdomen, heading towards the waistband of his pants.

Yoongi's POV

I was waiting for Beta Kim to show me how we should stand at the party, after the changes that needed to be made, when Namjoon called me by link, telling me that Y/N was waiting for me in his room.

It took a little longer than I wanted to finish what I was doing, but as soon as I was done I took a quick shower in the guest room, brushed my teeth, and went straight to Namjoon's room. As soon as I entered the room they were both lying down, Y/N hugging Namjoon from behind apparently asleep. The way they were looking so comfortable made me want to be with them the same way, but since she kissed me we somehow we drifted away and now, I don't know if...

"I was almost asleep, you guys took longer than I thought." Namjoon spoke bringing me back to reality. "I'm leaving now, you should wake her up." He said getting up, and as soon as he got up he bent and pecked her lips. I thought she would wake up but she kept sleeping.

 I wasn't too happy to see him kissing her as if he'd done it several times before, and he doesn't even hug me, in fact he never touched me at all after we found out we're mates. I can't  deny that this was making me even more upset and maybe a little jealous. Okay I admit I'm really jealous, I wish they would treat me like mates, I see the way the others are, and I feel like they avoid touching me or getting too close, maybe they just see me as a friend in the end.

I thought Namjoon would leave, but instead he stopped in front of me, making me a little nervous. I had to lift my head a little higher than usual to look at him since he was so close, he always was that much taller than me? I found myself wondering, but as soon as our eyes locked I felt my heart race, and what made me the most embarrassed was knowing he could hear how fast my heart was beating. 

"What?" I asked trying to sound indifferent failing completely thanks to my voice coming out more like a whisper than anything else."It's okay if you sleep here, the others will understand, but try to go to the living room, it's much better when we're all together." He spoke, looking at me in a way I couldn't decipher, but it was making my brain melt and I couldn't help but look at his full lips as he spoke, they look so soft and I'm pretty sure his lips taste sweet. 

Without trusting my voice I just nodded, and as soon as I nodded he stroked my face with his big warm hand, making me close my eyes. The feeling of calm and comfort is inexplicable, and  I feel like I could stay like this forever.

I felt his hand move, pulling away from my face after a few seconds, and I'm sure I shamelessly pouted. But before I opened my eyes I felt his breath close to my face and then his lips against mine.

And my goddess, I was fucking right, his lips are really soft, even more so than I thought, and maybe, just maybe, i'm addicted to his taste. I felt like I was floating, and not to look like a fool losing my balance because of a kiss I held on to him . At the same time he held my waist with one hand and pulled me close to him, holding my ass tight with the other hand, squeezing in a way that made me gasp. 

And just like in  those mangas I read, but only when I'm alone, of course, he took the opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue, while he pressed me even tighter against his body, making me feel a frighteningly large volume against my abdomen. And thank the goddess we were still kissing, I couldn't handle the embarrassment I would feel if the moan I made at the feel of his length hadn't been muffled.

I was starting to run out of air when he pulled away from me, his smile kind, his lips still wet from our kiss, making me want to kiss him again."I better go now, before I devour you, mate. And stop licking your lips or we won't be leaving this room for the next few days" He spoke, his voice deeper and huskier than usual, making my little friend throb.

"Yeah, I mean..." I started to speak, but before I could be embarrassed any further, he approached again, this time just giving me a peck and wishing me goodnight, leaving shortly thereafter.

As soon as he left the room I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm my heart and my mini me, before approaching her carefully so she wouldn't wake up. But as soon as I got closer she opened her eyes a little bit, blinking at me with her face inches from mine. Feeling our bodies so close and her breath mingling with mine made my heart skip a beat, and the urge to kiss her increased even more .Oh my goddess I still haven't had time to recover, how am I going to deal with so many mates, all of them activating my hormones all the time?

Without thinking straight I covered the missing space and kissed her lightly. "Yoongi?" She said, making me pull away, feeling embarrassed to have kissed her without her permission, but as soon as I pulled away I realized she was with her eyes closed again, was she dreaming?

" Y/N?" I called but no answer. Probably she's really dreaming about me, I thought, making my face heat up as I felt my wolf get happy by it just as I was.

"Yoongi, no...don't go...please." She spoke again, this time her expression changing as if she were about to cry, and in a matter of seconds she began to sob as a few tears ran down her face, and as fast as she began to cry she woke up. 

I instinctively hugged her, stroking her hair, and we stayed like that for a long time until she was calm, and the sobs had completely stopped." I'm sorry." She said looking embarrassed.

"Why are you apologizing alpha?" I asked changing my position, sitting facing her while she did the same. "I haven't paid you attention lately and we were so distant, I swear I missed you, but with so much going on and now this event, I'm so worried, and in my dream you said you were tired of me and you didn't want to waste your time with me anymore and left, and the more  I ran and called you the farther you got and you.. She began to cry again, covering her face.

"Shhh, I'm here, it was just a stupid bad dream, I would never get tired of you, I would never leave you, for nothing in this world." I said taking her hands off her face and started kissing  all over her face making her laugh,but as soon as I kissed her neck a mixture of moan and relieved sigh came out between her lips making me aroused again.

"Better now?" I asked pulling back a little trying to calm down."No I still need a few more kisses to get better, why did you stop?" She asked with a flushed face without looking at me directly. Honestly I just didn't want to take advantage of the moment, but it looks like she wanted me to."I thought you wanted to talk, but it seems that I got it wrong." I said biting my lip trying not to laugh.

- No, that's not it, it's just that...

"I'm just kidding Y/N, come here, give me a hug." I said approaching her, but before I could hug her, she approached the headboard and leaned back, pulling me close to her, making me sit straddling her, and hugged me.

"I really need to say something." She spoke, pulling back a little, holding my face between her warm and soft hands right away."I want to do everything we used to do again, and even more things, I've been missing you and I'll do anything for you to forgive me. We have been friends since forever and I almost died of sadness 'cause I missed you so much those last months. I love you so much Yoongs, and I hate it when we fight, so please forgive me."She spoke looking at me with a abandoned dog's eyes, making my heart melt. At the rate things are going I won't have any organ left intact.

"Yes, please, I know some "organs" that need to be destroyed." My wolf replied,this horny dog doesn't help me at all.

"I know alpha, I love you too, and I know it wasn't entirely your fault that we got so far apart, but I don't know if I should forgive you that easily". I replied trying to keep myself serious while she pouted, getting even cuter, how can she be sexy and cute at the same time?

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" She asked looking really concerned and defeated. But instead of saying what I wanted, I held her face with one of my hands while putting my other hand up her shirt stroking her defined abs and kissed her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 8.5K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
317K 9.7K 43
[FETUS WRITING/ CRINGE] where a beautiful innocent omega happened to be a mate to the most dangerous mafia leader who was a true blood alpha. the jou...
429K 17.5K 31
"Mate." "W- What's a mate?" --- after taehyung had lived many mateless years, he found the mate he'd been waiting for all his life. but t...