𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫...

By -kaspencer

❛ your image is distorted. ❜ A series of news articles and social media posts depicting the career of the fam... More

i ; newest big addition
ii ; investigate wellington
iii ; niall is cute
iv ; and his feet, weirdly enough
v ; if mystery wellington boy is tommo
vi ; dr. fart-knuckles styles
vii ; who would name their kid tommo?
viii ; honestly, that's bullshit
ix ; you're an angel
x ; how good he is at doing wheelies
xi ; love you, boo
xii ; i want to be with you
xiii ; missing my rehearsal buddy
xiv ; wellington boy 2.0
xv ; blacked out cars
xvi ; live while we're young
xvii ; did i miss something?
xviii ; effecting my innocent mind
xix ; with the yacht guy
xx ; please restrain your husband
xxi ; army of fans and journos
xxii ; needs his lou
xxiii ; like a knife
xxiv ; me and the puppers
xxv ; meet little clifford
xxvi ; the shirt he somehow acquired
xxvii ; oh. my. god.
xxviii ; thank you my dear spouse
xxix ; very embarrassing day
xxx ; birthday boy
xxxi ; heterosexual teenage girl
xxxii ; scream couple
xxxiii ; i am married
xxxiv ; the story so far
xxxv ; it's a fuck-show
xxxvi ; come to conquer
xxxvii ; happy anniversary dickhead
xxxviii ; things are really changing
xxxix ; married. literally. like... husbands.
xxxx ; momo the cat

xxxxi ; he never denied it

6.4K 181 205
By -kaspencer

Liked by momothecat and 1,090,001 others

@louist91 It's not exactly fun when the privacy you try to keep in your marriage is constantly under intense scrutiny. I don't feel comfortable sharing mine and Harry's personal decisions with the public, no matter how much we love his fans. As for the 'confirmation' that we are expecting a child, there is no such confirmation. The news came from a very unreliable source, and the media should know better than to report on such ludicrous accusations. Something as large and life-changing as this should only ever be reported on by the people directly involved. Neither Harry or I have spoken to the public about this, and as such, it should not be circulating the internet as it has been. We do not appreciate having the entire world thinking such things about our private life when there is no proof to prove that it is accurate.

View Comments

heart.and.soul stop pretending to care about harry. u clearly using him for clout.

Larry_central I completely agree that the news should come from you, and not a sketchy 'source'. But I was really hoping that it was true!

Natalia._.Smythe If you read it carefully, you'll notice he never denied it.

Hazziebaby OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT @Natalia._.Smythe

Hazziebaby HOLY SHIT

WhatMakesHazBeautiful you'd make great parents tho

5SecondsOfChemicalHaz The way your privacy was breached for something so ridiculously attention seeking was disgusting! I hope whoever sold that story to the media is sued.

Liked by hazziebaby and 389,399 others

@HazStylesUpdates Harry Styles and husband Louis Tomlinson walking around LA yesterday after denying rumours about having a baby via surrogate.

View Comments

ThinkingAboutHaz Loot at how they hold each other 😍

hstyles I still can't believe Haz is married

Hazziebaby 🤩😭 they're so perfect together

winningforstyles Get this gay shit out of my face! It's such a publicity stunt, cant you see that? They build up this big 'relationship' for years, stringing the fans along, and right when Haz is releasing a documentary, they come out? Doesn't that seem sketchy to you? They needed the exposure so that the documentary would be successful, so they just took what the fans had been speculating about for years, and gave it to them. But Haz is clearly straight! How many girls has he dated? Heaps! Saying he's been married for five years means he was cheating on his 'husband', which just isn't something Haz would do! Fake news!

HazStylesUpdates Hi @winningforstyles, but we've found your opinion to be outdated, and factually incorrect. Harry has clearly stated that 1) he doesn't like to label his sexuality, 2) he was kept in the closet due to a controlling management that pushed a 'straight womaniser' image on him resulting in staged relationships with young women for publicity, and 3) Harry and Louis have known each other their entire lives, have been dating since 13/15, have been civil partners since 16/18, and husbands since 20/22. Also, your homophobic comments have been rude and not something we endorse here on this account. Unfortunately, we will have to report you, as this account is strictly 'No-Hate'.

Liked by louist91 and 2,109,300 others

@harrystyles Guys, I married THIS man.

Comments Disabled For This Post

Liked by harrystyles and 1,000,003 others 

@louist91 Fuck yeah you did @harrystyles

Comments Disabled For This Post

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 261 27
In which a girl gets dared to text a random username on kik and finds Harry Styles. Harry tries to keep his secret hidden from her but will he be abl...
106K 7.4K 16
❝but first, lemme take a selfie.❞ Meet Louis Tomlinson who's basically mindblowned and in love with Harry Styles-a famous tumblr boy who goes around...
779 100 19
Louis Tomlinson. Member of the famous boyband One Direction. Mady in love with Harry Styles. He really has it good. Until he doesn't - AU where Louis...
422K 14.3K 35
❛ hit me with your best shot! ❜ the two biggest boybands in the world were at odds, until harry styles and louis tomlinson bridged the gap. ❨ harry...