Transmigration of Starfire: L...

By Tennyliz

Starfire: The top assassin feared by all and with a side hobby as an anonymous hacker who no one knew about... More

Before the rebirth
Before the rebirth 2
System
Storyline
Arc 1-School Prince and his flower
Arc 1- Chapter 1
Arc 1- Chapter 2
Arc 1- Chapter 3
Arc 1- Chapter 4
Arc 1- Chapter 5
Arc 1- Chapter 6
Arc 1- Chapter 7
Arc 1- Chapter 8
Arc 1- Chapter 9
Arc 1- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 2- Ahh! Zombies!!! Save me!
Arc 2- Chapter 1
Arc 2- Chapter 2
Arc 2- Chapter 3
Arc 2- Chapter 4
Arc 2- Chapter 5
Arc 2- Chapter 6
Arc 2- Chapter 7
Arc 2- Chapter 8
Arc 2- Chapter 9
Arc 2- Chapter 10
Space
Storyline
Arc 3- Business King is Mine!
Arc 3- Chapter 1
Arc 3- Chapter 2
Arc 3- Chapter 3
Arc 3- Chapter 4
Arc 3- Chapter 5
Arc 3- Chapter 6
Arc 3- Chapter 7
Arc 3- Chapter 8
Arc 3- Chapter 9
Arc 3- Chapter 10
Space
System Party
System Party 2
System party 3
Storyline
Arc 4- I will conquer this game!
Arc 4- Chapter 1
Arc 4- Chapter 2
Arc 4- Chapter 3
Arc 4- Chapter 4
Arc 4- Chapter 5
Arc 4- Chapter 6
Heya
Arc 4- Chapter 7
Arc 4- Chapter 8
Arc 4- Chapter 9
Arc 4- Chapter 10

System 2

9.1K 314 8
By Tennyliz

[5 years later, in the system space]

A program was playing on a peculiar-looking TV which wasn't there when Starfire first arrived. A faint shape of something invisible in front of it showed that Little que was the one watching the program.

It was all calm and peaceful when a bright light appeared and Starfire materialised. The vague shape of the system suddenly disappeared and a surprised voice echoed in her mind.

[ Host, you're back! That was faster than I expected. Normally people take an average of 50 years to learn that skill and even the more skilled ones still spend at least 20 years, yet you only spent 5! That is amazing, host!] It said adoringly and Starfire let out a dazzling smile.

"Why thank you, Little que," she laughed with her smile still present before sitting on the bed, "but don't think you are going to trick me out of the payback for you sending me to a space school without warning~"

[ You still couldn't forget after 5 years?!] The system was astonished and petrified since it had thought the time would have lessened the anger as her memory grows dimmer.

"Oh, you poor poor system~ Don't tell me you forgot one of my skills displayed was my photographic memory?"

The system went silent for a while as it realised that instead of its host's memory growing dim, it was the one that forgot instead. 

{I have to quickly try a different way out of this problem then} It thought as it quickly browsed through what humans did to prevent someone from lashing out. It found one that seemed more appropriate and decided to use it.

[But host... you can forgive me, right?] It asked but the smiling blonde girl just kept silent.

[ I mean, at least you didn't spend 50 years learning this skill so it wasn't such a bad situation, right...?] Its tone was cocky at the start of its sentence but gradually grew more nervous as it continued. 

Instead of responding to Little que's desperate (and failing) attempt at winning her over, Starfire stood up and walked over to the table beside the bed. She picked up the computer on it gently and sat back down on the bed as she started typing.

"..." 

[...]

"..."

[ Host, what are you doing?]

"Typing."

[But what are you typing?]

"Can't you see what I'm typing in my mind?"

[I can see it but I don't understand it. You already blocked me out of your thoughts so-] Little que paused for a moment as it realised that it hadn't been hearing her thoughts. Little wonder it couldn't tell if Starfire was still angry at it.

Starfire didn't say anything and just smiled. For 5 minutes, the only thing heard in the space was the sound of her keyboard before she finally stopped typing.

"Do you know what I did just now?" she asked rhetorically and the system shook its head in her mind.

"I hacked into your interface and now I have your code and program which can allow me to control your actions. Too bad it took a whole 5 minutes as your interface was strictly secured," she answered before smiling, "So you are System 001, huh? I suppose that's why you referred to yourself as the top system." 

[...] The system paused as it tried to register what she just said before it panicked after it processed her words. [What?! That's impossible!]

"Oh well, since you don't believe me. We will have to try it out~" She turns her attention back to the computer and types something that Little que still didn't understand. She then brings her phone out and turned on her camera and started recording.

An obscure shadow-like system suddenly appeared in front of Starfire and started doing somersaults and loop-the-loops around the space while dancing and insulting itself for what it did. It did this for a little while before stopping and Starfire saved the video she recorded.

Little que had a deep blush when it started acting normal again and looked so embarrassed. Starfire looked at it with a confused expression since she couldn't understand how the system didn't have a face(?) but still showed emotion.

'Weird...' She thought as she looked at the figure in front of her. It felt like she was seeing it perfectly yet also seeing nothing at all. She could tell without a doubt that it was Little que, but couldn't point out any of its features. It made her feel... uncomfortable.

She shrugged off her confusion and looked at Little que with a smile, "As you probably already guessed. I controlled you and recorded that entire scene on my phone. Mhm... maybe I should post it on the system social network you told me about so that other systems can see the video," she feigned thoughtfulness as she tapped on her chin.

[ No!!!] The system exclaimed in dismay before lifting its chin in a proud gesture. [I am one of the top ten systems- the top system! I can not be humiliated before all my fans and followers.]

"Then you best start behaving better or else..." A sly smile appeared on her face as she teasingly twirled the phone.

The system looked at the phone with grieving eyes before sighing. [ Alright.] It said before changing the subject [Anyway, don't you want to check the difference in your stats now that you have gotten the make-up skill?]

"Sure," Starfire said in a chirpy tone as if she didn't just threaten the system asking her. The system felt like pointing that out but kept its mouth shut since it was meant to be on its best behaviour with her now. 

It opened the stats screen and they checked the status. The Stealth skill had increased by 1 point while the make-up skill was added to her list of known abilities.

"Oh, not bad," she hummed as she nodded and looked back at the system. 

"Why do you look like that though?" She asked and it looked confused at her words.

[Sorry? I don't understand. Did the stats display turn me blue or something?]

"No no, I mean you look all shadowy and stuff. I thought I would be able to see you clearly after I became your host."

[Oh! You mean that!] It laughed before composing itself and responding like it was teaching her a lesson. [Well, you can't see my actual form until you have completed at least one world with me as your system. By then, our bond will be truly completed and you will be able to see my human form even here.]

"I see. I am ready for my first world then, I need some experience points anyway."

{... Does this form make her uncomfortable or is she just really curious about my human form?} It thought but decided against asking her and just continued with the procedure.

[ Ok, for your first world, we have... ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 13.6K 97
The world is unfair. That is a simple and unavoidable truth. The strong rule the weak and might makes right. No matter what you do if you are not str...
2.2K 47 15
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
6.2K 192 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
396K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...