๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง|๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...

By luvvprincess

๐™’๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผใ€ฝ๏ธ More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉใ€ฝ๏ธ
๐™‹๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๏ฟผ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๏ฟผ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๏ฟผ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๏ฟผ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram
Instgram 2
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 3
๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
Instgram 4
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
Instgram 5
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

3.7K 59 6
By luvvprincess

𝘼𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖✨

It's been a couple days since Melo and my dad left and I had to change everything so that I could have my appointment down here in LA me and Melo FaceTime a lot but right now Lonzo Gelo and Dom are helping me move my couch and stuff in the house today also my brother.

Aylanna. My brother called out from the living room I was in the bed room putting her dresser together FaceTiming melo.

Yeah. I said.

Someone at the door for you. He said.

Let them in. I said. He nod and walked away.

Ba-what the fuck. I said.

Yeah. I heard Melo voice. I turned around he was standing in the door way with cast on his foot.

Baby. I said standing up and hugged him.

Hi mamas. He said hugging me back.

What how you get here. I asked.

Zo picked me up then dropped me off at the house and I went to get our new car and went to store to get you these. He said handing me flowers.

Awe thank you. I said kissing him.

Your welcome baby how far did you get with her room. He said.

I got everything but the crib Zo said he was gonna so it. I said. He nod and started walking away.

Where you going you just said something about our new car so let me see it. I said he laughed and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door to the car.

Don't you have a white one just like it. I said.

Yeah but that's really Zo's and this one is newer. He said.

Look what I got Amoúra. He said opening the trunk and pulled out a mini version of the truck.

Awe...bring it in. I said grabbing his jaw and kissed him. He groaned as I pulled away I smiled and walked to the house. I went to moúra room and Zo and my brother Xavier were working on the crib.
(⬇️Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ⬇️)

Aye bruh wassup. Xavier said as him and Melo dapped up. I sat in the white wooden chair in the corner of the room rubbing my stomach as she kicked.

Yeah baby daddy home. I said quietly rubbing my stomach. She kicked hard the third time.

Aren't you excited to see daddy...I'm not. I said. Melo looked at me. I laughed and reached my hand out.

I am just joking baby. I laughed he learned in for a kiss and I gave him a juicy kiss.

Aye aye. Both our brothers said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

Xavier. My grandma called out.

Yeah. He said as she walked in the room. Xavier stayed with my grandma when Mom died cuz he's my half brother and we were 15 and 12 years old he's 20 now and I'm 17 I'm turning 18 next month the same day as the babyshower which is on Valentine's Day.

Oh hey baby. Grandma said.

Hi nana. I said hugging her.

Oh my goodness Aylanna your pregnant. She said.

Yeah....this is my house I don't know what Xavier told you. I said.

He said it was his address. Nana said.

No sweetie this mine and Melo house. I said to Xavier. He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

Who's Melo. Nana said.

Oh my boyfriend. I said as I pulled Melo closer.

Oh is he the baby daddy. She asked.

Yes ma'am. Melo said.

Well hello handsome are you treating my granddaughter and great granddaughter good. She said.

Nana stop baby don't listen to her. I said.

Yes I am treating them good I give them every and anything they need. He said I was just admiring his face. I really hope Amoúra has his eyes and lips. Soon everyone left her room was complete.!

(Imagine it says Amoura)

Can't wait for her to be here. He said rubbing my stomach.

So someone birthday next month. He said.

I don't want anything we're already having the babyshower so I am fine with that. I said.

Baby I don't care what you say I'm doing something for you. He said.

No LaMelo. I said.

I don't care Aylanna you got me something for my birthday. He said.

LaMelo. I said.

Tell me something that you always wanted. He said.

I want my boyfriend not to get me anything. I said.

Baby it's your birthday and Valentines plus the babyshower...what you want. He said.

Why can't the car and you being here be my gifts. I whined. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

Fine you don't want anything. He said.

No. I said.

Nah you thought. He said. I groaned and through my head back. He got up and walked away. I sighed and grabbed the TV remote.
Hour later

Your still mad baby. Melo said. I wasn't mad but I just felt like not talking to him.

It's not that serious baby...why can't you aspect it. He said I put the spoon down stood in front of him.

Clearly I did aspect you and ya dick I said pointing at my stomach.He just smirked and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his tall ass closer. He smacked my ass squeezing it.

You like that don't you. He said.

No it just hurt. I said. He did it again but harder.

Ouch babe. I said pulling away. He pulled me back for a kiss.

You hungry. He said. I nod and walked to the kitchen.

No go get dress. He said. I closed the refrigerator and walked to our room and just through something comfortable.

I walked out the room and he wasn't even in the house so I grabbed the keys and walked out the house locked it and got in the car.

Where we going baby. I asked.

To my dads he made dinner and invited us all over. He said. I nod and turned some music on. We soon got to LaVar house and my dad and LaVar house were in the kitchen talking.

Hey guys. Dad said.

Hey. I said. Then Tiana walked in the kitchen.

Hi Tiana bear. I said.

H-hi. She said.

Your getting better...are excited for your next granddaughter. I asked.

Yes...very. She said. I giggled and hugged her. Soon we started eating and I probably had like two plates and some of Melos he wasn't tryna eat so I just helped him. The after eating we stayed a little then went back to home.

Baby. I said.

Hmm. He responded still not even paying attention.

Put your phone down bubba and take a bath with me. I said.

Mamas I'm way to big for a bath. He said. I groaned kissing his cheek.

Please baby. I whined. I started playing with the hem of his shirt. I slowly started lifted it over his head.  

Fine. He said. I kissed him and walked to the bathroom I stared the bath and got undress as he did too I got in the he got in.

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow with my Bestfriend Raven. I said.

Ight you need me to give you money. He said.

No baby keep ya money. I said he leaned I for a kiss I kissed him.

Love you ugly. I said.

Love you too ugly. He said. I smiled and climbed on his lap.

Chill out we both butt ass naked. He said. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. We washed up then went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 573 30
โ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ โž - ๐‰๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ slow ass updates as always.
174K 2.6K 35
Lamelo Ball imagines ( Requests are open๐Ÿ’‹)
1.6K 7 28
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง...
490K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ