"when will you?" || kim seokj...

By LeJINdary_hyung

When y/n was five and his step cousin Kim Seokjin was thirteen they had met during thanksgiving. When they in... More

chapter 1 - thanksgiving
chapter 2 - karaoke & getting sick
chapter 3 - 99.9% finished
chapter 4 - downfall
chapter 5 - the fuckboy and the suicidal
chapter 6 - the blush bomb was activated by green beans
chapter 7 - pink croc boy
chapter 8 - still hiding
chapter 9 - warmth from you
chapter 10 - jealous rival
chapter 11 - joonie
chapter 13 - baby boy • EXPLICIT •
chapter 14 - vegetarian
chapter 15 - bruises are noticed
chapter 16 - safe in your arms
chapter 17 - the night at kim lip's house
chapter 18 - love •EXPLICIT•
chapter 19 - a sorry jimin
chapter 20 - he's mine
chapter 21 - fluffy lust
chapter 22 - his 'friend' taehyung
EXPLANATION OF THE HIATUS & PLEASE READ AND SEND THIS EVERYONE YOU KNOW
chapter 23 - messed up
chapter 24 - meeting jungkook

chapter 12 - may the best man win / our room

230 7 10
By LeJINdary_hyung

I don't know if this came off clear at all but y/n will be a boy for the sake of the story being able to continue without it being to difficult! Thanks~ anyways enjoy this chapter bye ~Lana

Jin's Pov'

I let Namjoon back in to help me pack Y/N's belongings while Y/N's eating outside of the room so I could have a, talk. Honestly, everything about Namjoon makes me want to kill him. His dorky face, his snobby remarks, his relationship with Y/N. If Y/N has fallen for Namjoon in these past nine years then I'd really feel bad for running away on that day back then.

Y/N is mine and no one else's.

While I was folding Y/N's cloths I took a quick look at his underwear. 'Should I?' I was leaning on the 'sniff the underwear' decision. "Hmm" I accidentally let out a groan of pleasure causing me to snap my body to Namjoon on the other side who was looking directly at me with wide eyes. "Were you sniffing Y/N's underwear?" Namjoon asks looking, from my perspective, very mad and jealous, I love it.

"Yes" I say with a matter of fact tone sniffing it again giving a huge whiff this time.

"Looking I don't know what you're trying to do but Y/N is~"

"Y/N IS WHAT?" At this point I'm beyond furious with Namjoon as I begin to finish what I started, kill him.

"Mine" Namjoon let the word roll out of him as he smirks.

Ooh this bitch.

I swing a hook a him but he dodges it. He keeps on mocking while I'm attacking the douche and making some hits on his torso.

"I knew Y/N for so long"

"I KNEW Y/N SINCE HE WAS FUCKING FIVE SUCK ON THAT!" I pin Namjoon down on the floor raising my fist but before I could hit, a knock was on the door.

"Jin hyung, Joonie, are you done yet?"

Me and Namjoon look at each other trying to look like we were packing in our original places in the room. We both yell "WERE READY!" Me and Namjoon glare at each other as we roll the luggage's to the exit while Y/N is walking in front of us.

While we were walking Namjoon got close to my ear...

"We need to let Y/N choose who" Namjoon sighs.

"What?" I ask very in tuned.

"You like Y/N, I like Y/N, he's not mine, he's not yours either, unless he chose, it's really his decision."

"Fair enough" I agree to Namjoon's little truce.

"So don't get mad when I pursue my future boyfriend." Namjoon spurts our walking faster to stand next to Y/N.

That bitch.

I do the same thing and glare the whole way to the car. I rush to the car first and open the passenger seat for Y/N to sit. Since Namjoon isn't going to the house he leaves the hospital looking jealous as fuck. I walk around the car and get into the driver seat. I turn to examine Y/N. He looks scared, why is my baby boy scared? I put my hand on him, "You scared buddy?" He shakes his head no but I can still tell something's bugging him, I won't push if he doesn't want to talk about it. What should I do to change the mood here hmm....    ha!

To win Y/N's I must take any chance to get closer with him. I reach for his seatbelt, looking at him directly in the eyes as I was doing so. He looked so innocent and scared, and a hint of being turned on. I buckle his seat belt and start the car. I take a last quick glance at Y/N who is now pink as a peach,

cute.

I begin to drive, getting onto the highway making it home. To ease off the awkward silence, I turn on the radio. I was flipping through the channels because no good song was on until I stop on the song that made me love Y/N.

Naul - Memory of the Wind

I sneakily look at Y/N's pretty face flinch at this, then he smiles. He may not know who he sang it with, but he does love this song. This warms my heart as I see Y/N looking outside the window smiling a bit. Now that this is happening, I noticed that Y/N hasn't been really smiling lately, I wonder why. He hummed that song all the way home.

()()()()()(Time skip 30 minutes)()()()()()

"Okay Y/N were here, home sweet home!" I say enthusiastically when I pulled up onto the driveway. "You can go inside and I'll grab the bags oka~" I turn my head to look at him, but he was knocked out already. I smile at the sight, he's still pink, and so little. I unbuckle my seatbelt and his, I clim out of the car to carry him bridal style into the house. I knock on the door twice, I can hear shuffle and loud bangs in there, what is going on? After a few minutes Y/N's dad opens the door, looking sweaty and tired. "Are you okay?" I ask with worry. "It's fine I was just getting everything ready and cleaning the house that's all" he waves his hand as a sign of 'it's okay'

but something didn't feel right... whatever.

I begin to step into the house that I ran away from nine years ago. I walked inside with Y/N in my hands, looking around to see the house I met my baby boy; it brought back so many memories that I might have started to get teary eyed if Y/N cute drowsy yawn hadn't snapped me out of my daze. I looked at him and smiled, he might have felt something because I noticed his milk white cheeks turned peachier. "Jin the room is upstairs and the guest room is being used for other things right now so you have to sleep in Y/N's room with him, you don't have a bed yet. I'm sorry" Y/N's dad explains taking me away from staring at Y/N's beautiful face. "no no no it's okay I swear I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." I mumbled the last part and slightly smirked. "Oh okay" he says unsure but I just smile to tell him it is really ok. I followed his directions to Y/N's room with him in my arms while looking around the surprisingly well kept house.

I open the door to Y/N's new but familiar room. The music shelf looked the same, bigger actually. Same bed, same blanket, floor, roof, walls, tv, everything was how it was from back then. I walk to the bed and take off Y/N's shoes, pants, shirt and replace it with his pajamas. I lay down Y/N softly underneath the blanket, leaning down to his little forehead giving is a soft peck. I head back downstairs to get Y/N's belongings from the car. I grabbed all the bags which wasn't much but it was quite heavy. When I walk back into the house, I hear a quiet shuffling from upstairs. 'Y/N must've woken up' I thought. I climb up the stairs with the luggage's in my hand and reached Y/N's room. I open his door to reveal a yawning Y/N with messy bed hair and a pink nose.

He is mine one and only. Mine.

"Good morning Y/N!" I say as I chuckle, leaning against the entrance to his room.

"How did-, when did you-, what- happened?" He looked confused as heck but I can help but smile.

"You fell asleep in the car so I had to carry you and change your clothes because pe-ewww! Those hospital cloths were musty." I answer with exaggeration in my voice.

And awkward five minutes of silence rested in the room as I sorted Y/N's clothes, I need to communicate with him. "Your house looks really nice Y/N, you and your dad must've worked hard to keep it clean!" I smile trying to ease out the silence as I turn to look at Y/N, but I saw him slightly stiffen up when I said 'dad' but I didn't think to much of it and shrugged it off. "You know baby boy, if there is anything you need to talk about I'm here." I say calmly as I kneel in front of his bed reaching out to give him a hug. I lay my face in the crook of his neck and trail my hand through his soft hair. I want this, I need this in my life, and I'm gonna get it.

"I'm serious ,really, I got your back" I say patting his shoulder. I smile nicely and looked into his eyes. He blushed and said "t-thanks Jin hyung.

I begin to stand up and start unpacking again but I noticed he was still staring at me.

"You okay bud?"

Y/N shyly look down and played with his hands.

"You kinda remind me is someone, but I cant wrap my head around who it is." He said looking puzzled. I smiled and had a mini attack hoping he wouldn't find out but I looked like I was calm. "Also thank you hyu-hyung you know, f-for saving me and a-all" Y/N spoke as his face turned bright red. I cooed as Y/N said hyung because he had this calming and sweet tone to it. "I would do anything to make sure my baby boy is happy and safe. Speaking of which what's up with you and Namjoon?" I smiled nicely so Y/N thinks I have no problem with that asshole.

he paused...

"N-nothing really..." he blushed and looked down......

'...what?'

$&$&@&$&@@$)&&@()$&@&$$&&$&@&))

Hey y'all next chapter soon hope you like this one and get yourselfs ready for some smut. 😏😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 975 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
1.1K 69 16
The story behind the ghost... "She became the light in the darkness, the person I so desperately wanted to protect, but I failed her. That day I saw...
1.9K 115 14
A/N: This was the second story for me. Not wildly success. Not very long but I'm not a one shot kinda girl. TBH not my most well written but all...
16.2K 654 18
Y/N lives in Korea. She's very jolly and sweet at school. She is kind to everyone if they are kind people too. She doesn't ever dream of hurting anyo...