Thea Sisters Fanserie episode...

Galing kay MaplePrincessSama

It's the new school year and students have just arrived at Mouseford Academy . At this time , the new year co... Higit pa

I can't stand !!!
Dina Squid
Question of date
A lone orca
A unexpected arrival !
The twin de Vissen
Too popular
Attacked by a lone orca !
The SOS
With the bathyscaphe
The search
Leo !
The birth of the new ally
The ball

Welcome !

55 4 0
Galing kay MaplePrincessSama

In fact , the road is not a road , it is a very long beach ... but accessible !

Colette : The sand ! It'll get my hair all tangled !

Pamela : Shut up ! This way we'll get there in half the time ! One last curve and we'll be at the port !

The girls were to see the shuttle arrive just at the same time as them .

Paulina : There's the hydrofoil ! Just in time !

Pamela : Congratulate me , girls ! I shredded the trail's speed records !

But the comments from Violet , Colette , Paulina and Nicky are not what Pamela had hoped to hear .

Paulina : Let's get going ! They're coming ashore !

Colette : Ow ! My poor back !

Violet : That was a trail ? I just saw sand and stones !

Nicky : You shredded my back , too , Pam !

Pamela : God damned !

At the wharf , the new students were greeted with warmth and sympathy by the people of the island , and it was then the Thea Sisters' turn to do them the honors of the house .

Nicky : Welcome ! On behalf of Mouseford !

Pamela : Did you have a good trip ?

Paulina counted the students present . Nicky and Pamela guide them like shepherds and Colette distributed a guide for each of the new ones .

Nicky : This way , kids !

Colette : Here's your guide .

Pamela : And there's the bus waiting for you . Mouseford Academy is not just around the corner !

Paulina stopped them all .

Paulina : Everybody stop ! We're missing three of them !

Nicky : Are you sure about that , Polly ?

Paulina : I've counted and recounted , and there're always three missing !

??? : Wait for me !

And one of the missing students was Dina Squid . She arrives on time , accompanied by her parents who help her carry her luggage .

Dina : I'm here , too ! *puff !*

Paulina : There you go ! Now only two are missing !

Colette : Hi , Dina !

Pamela : Welcome aboard !

Violet : Congratulations on your scholarship !

Paulina is the only one who was still concerned with the remains of two new students .

Paulina : And the two students who missed roll call ?

Pamela : They'll get there late ! It's time to go know ! Boomer's ready to go .

Boomer : All aboard ! Next stop : Mouseford !

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.9K 96 29
This will have all my art from my different books pus extra art that wasn't published before 👍
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...