Don't Yawn, My Lazy King

By LAmerica06

Dying at the age of 30 due to a natural calamity accident, transmigrated in a world with more high tech mech... More

Looking at You makes me Sleepy
Shushu
Coaxing
Grandfather's Summoned
Strictly Pampering Me
Selfish Brat
True People
Welcome Hell Zone
Camp of Zombies
Execution (In a Cute Way)
King's Slaves
Military Beauty
First Mission
Something In the Past
Shoulder to lean on
Ambush
Magician
Thor's Wrath

Shushu's Pond

10.7K 521 27
By LAmerica06

After flirting for awhile King and the others go back to their camp.
Sebastian gasps seeing the isolated and near to collapse camp looking decently.

Zed stares at the wires that connects to somewhere.

"Did they....fix our camp? When?" He asks bewildered.

They slowly walk inside and there are still people who is systematically working tirelessly.
Military men working hard looks very masculine.
King enjoys the view and smile.
He always like people who is lower than him.
All the people working their hands look at how King is smiling and there are some irritation inside them.

'This kid is looking down at me. Literally.'

Darren looks at the normal bed, the normal cushion, the normal blanket and thinks that even normal stuffs looks extravagant after experiencing the worsst or the worst.

"If there is anything else, ask now." The woman who is wearing a green arm band said with a raise brow to King who is gloatingly smiling.

"No. I think this is good enough Ma'am." Sebastian reply being the squad leader.

The Squad Commander snorts and glare at King before she orders everyone to pull back.

The place emptied in a minute.

"Don't mind her. They said that the Zebra Squad Commander has a long time crush to the Eagle Squad Commander."
Rico said.

"Then she is in for a lot of heartache. My big brother will never like a girl like her." Hearing that someone is targeting his big brother makes King feeling sour.

Thor hugs his shoulder.
"Oh come on. You know your brother will never like anyone as much as he likes you so don't pout like that. It will only make you angry." He said coaxing.

"Hmp."

They inspect their beds and they all feel happy. The bed before is only good for one person yet they are sharing. Now they have double decked beds and can now sleep alone.
Not everyone enjoy smelling and hugging each other.

King pats his bed and feel heartache.
His bed in their house is soft and warm. It is really sad to sleep in this kind of hard and small bed.

'Shushu, I should have listened to you and store my bed in your space.'

'It is because Master fears the animal dang might affect the bed's smell right? Suck it!'

'Why are you being mean?'

"Okay, since we have new equipments, electricity and we have eaten,I think it is time to do some mountain drills." Sebastian said.

"What? I want to sleep!" King pouts his body is still aching. His grandfather gave him relaxing ointment but it is not an instant relief one so he wants to rest his tired body.

"It is fine. This is just for us who wants to enter the military but you are welcome to join us." Jon said and rubs King's head. At first they are very vigilant about King's attitude but it turns out he will tolerate you as long as he likes you so they drop the pretense and be casual with him.

"Then good because I don't think I'll ever join you." King said and lie on his bed. "So unsatisfactory." He grumbles.

Thor sigh and smile.
"I'll join you guys."

"What? Why? I thought your dream, though I have doubt it will succeed, is to become an inventor? Since when they you get interested military?" King sits up and has a bewildered expression.

Thor scratches his head out of embarrassment.
"They will do a military drill while looking for food. We...I think it is not good to just let them alone."

King looks around and the others looks away.

"You don't have to." Nestor said sighing.

"So...I see. This drill thing is just to say it nicely but it's actually scavenging for food." King frowns and slowly he wants to stand up but Parker near him flicks his head.

"Ow!"

"Stay here. We know that the one who is hurting the most is you. You won't be able to help us even if you go anyways."
Parker smirks.

"You are such a mean short dwarf!" King glares as he rubs his hurt forehead.

"I am not a dwarf. I'm still a growing man." Parker snorts.

"He is right King. It is fine to stay for now. Tomorrow another instructor will be assigned to us. They are not being mean but they will still let us run in the mountain whether you like it or not. Isn't it good to rest while you can?" Darren asks.

"In short don't trouble us too much and lie down." Rico shakes his head.

"If you insist then I don't mind about you anymore." King snorts and lie down.

"What a way to easily show your true colors." Rico angrily said making a fist.
Everyone laughs at him.

---

After they left King stands up and enter his space.

Shushu hugs King and cry.

"Pitiful Master, come here and ease your fatigue."

"Where are you bringing me?"

"There is a pond here that is use by a martial artist's previous master of this space. He told me that this is a precious pond that can ease your fatigue and can even save lives."

"Really?" King asks in a very shock expression.

"Yes!" Shushu proudly said.

"You have a miraculously pond and let me experience a night of pain? Really?" King said angrily.

Shushu paled.
"I...I am so concern about the host that...that I forgot..."

King snorts.
"Whatever. Show me the way."

The two came to a secluded place that is full of fruit bearing trees overshadowing the spring.

The huge and wide pond looks like a crystal mine shinning in bright morning.

"So pretty." King blinks.

"Master, I don't know much about this water but when my other masters find out they drink a sip of this water everyday and they are significant change in them. Their skin become whiter and younger, softer and milky like. Also they become stronger not too strong but stronger than they usually are. Also, they use only a glassful of water of this pond, put it in a barrel full of ordinary water use it to water the plants and bam! The plants grows much faster than the other plants."
Shushu nonstop sell tbe spring's good benefits.

"This is those so-called magic spring then. I have read alo5 of books with this kind of thing inside their space. Actually not having one in a pocket space like this is quite disappointing." King smiles approving the pond's value.

"Hehehe."

"I think if you have this kind of huge pond... you should have told me earlier right?"

".....This is...I am very sorry. I have alot of things inside this space that I forgot about. When you get hurt I search my memory how my other previous master do and some are making pills and herbal formula. I don't think you know how to make any of them. There are potions and pills here too but since I don't know which is which I don't dare give it to you. After a long time I think about this spring."

"Okay. Don't cry I am not that mad at you." Help me get a bucket inside our home and bring it to me. I will use it to get me water to take a bath with."

"You can directly took a bath here."

"And then drink my bath water? No. I don't think so." King shakes his head.

"The previous owners..."

"I don't like it. Maybe they wash here and yes this is their bath water if we consider my own words. But I still don't want to do it."

"Then let Shushu carry the water for Master."

"You will bite the bucket full of water? What will we do if your beautiful fang got chipped?" King shakes his head. Even though he doesn't like doing a manual labor he still knows how to prioritize beauty.

"I can use my ability to control the space here." He said and a ball of water emerge from the pond floating in the air.
"Like this." Shushu proudly puff its chest.

King claps his hand.
"Do more tricks." King eyes is brightly happy as he excitedly said.

Shushu feels at lost.

A/N:

I am very stressed.
I want to cry but I think I will be more miserable if I do.
Fight me!
Don't let others dampen your spirit!
Shout out to all stressed yet can't voice out their complain!
Let the one above do the judging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 168 13
a 18 year boy was raging with anger and sadness was visible in his eyes as he was reading his favourite manga "path of protagonist". he was sad becau...
213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
408K 18.1K 49
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
1.2K 132 19
Tai Yang didn't have any enemies that he knew of. So when one day he was kill in the worst way possible but somehow didn't die Tai Yang didn't know w...