Glowing In The Dark

By BoingxGorgeous

When Maya Hart decided she had enough she did what she had to long ago. She ran away. But when she faces some... More

Introduction
Little Brother
Chapter 1 - Yet Another Fight
Chapter 2 - LA
Author's Note
Chapter 3 - Explaining
Author's Note
Chapter 4 - Results
Chapter 5 - A Day In A Youtuber
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Maya's Christmas Apartment
Chapter 7 - Going On
Question
Help!
Help!
Chapter 8 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 9 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 10 - We're Engaged
Help (Almost)
Wedding Dress
Bridesmaid Dresses
Chapter 11 - New Years Eve
Chapter 12 - Maya's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Amy's Big Surprise
Chapter 14 - The Wedding
Chapter 15 - Back In LA
Chapter 16 - Maya's Big Surprise
Chapter 18 - What?
Chapter 19 - Gender
Chapter 20 - Vacation
Chapter 21 - Here They Are

Chapter 17 - Josh's Birthday

186 2 0
By BoingxGorgeous

It was Thursday, 14 February.
Valentine's Day but also known as Josh's birthday.
Josh was feeling so thankful for not just being married but to still have Maya in his life.
And Maya was still in the clouds after she did find out about her child.
But she also knew she had to do a fee things differently from now on and that didn't include her job.

"Okay, I'm stuffed," Josh said pushing his plate away.
"Thank you, Maya. That was truly amazing," Josh said.
"I wanna stop with my YouTube. It isn't the right place for a child to grow up. I want to go in something else. I could easily get into photography," Maya said.
"You sure you want to do that though? I mean this has been your life for so long and you're so passionate about it," Josh said.
"Not that. But camera work. It's not like a nine-five office job and I like that. I want to see if I can make my own life like that. What do you think?" Maya asked.
"I say go for it. If you want to do that I'll support you no matter what. As long as you take care of yourself," Josh said.
"I will of both me and the baby," Maya said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.9K 40
Sequel of "Maya's Hart". Maya and Riley ran away 2 1/2 months ago. Many things happened. They were found by some old man named Feeny. Now what will h...
47.4K 2.1K 57
I'm pretty sure you've heard of the story of a famous teen celebrity and a normal guy falling in love. Well, this is my story. Once upon a time ther...
404K 8.3K 74
(I wrote this when I was 13/14 and it is super cliche and awkward to read. Enjoy)... Maya Hart is a 14 year old girl who isn't given the best life. H...
4.5K 152 18
Maya has distanced herself from Riley and her family. When Maya discovers she's dying, she needs to go back to them, but can she open up and be befor...