Glowing In The Dark

By BoingxGorgeous

When Maya Hart decided she had enough she did what she had to long ago. She ran away. But when she faces some... More

Introduction
Little Brother
Chapter 1 - Yet Another Fight
Chapter 2 - LA
Author's Note
Chapter 3 - Explaining
Author's Note
Chapter 4 - Results
Chapter 5 - A Day In A Youtuber
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Maya's Christmas Apartment
Chapter 7 - Going On
Question
Help!
Help!
Chapter 8 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 9 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 10 - We're Engaged
Help (Almost)
Wedding Dress
Bridesmaid Dresses
Chapter 11 - New Years Eve
Chapter 12 - Maya's Birthday
Chapter 14 - The Wedding
Chapter 15 - Back In LA
Chapter 16 - Maya's Big Surprise
Chapter 17 - Josh's Birthday
Chapter 18 - What?
Chapter 19 - Gender
Chapter 20 - Vacation
Chapter 21 - Here They Are

Chapter 13 - Amy's Big Surprise

209 5 1
By BoingxGorgeous

It was Friday and Maya went through her closet trying to find out if she could get anything she liked for her wedding in 24 hours!
She can't believe she left everything for the last second as per usual.
In times like this she really did need Riley to boost her confidence.
Or just to get her to do something about the wedding.
She hears a knock on her door and sees Amy coming in.

"Still looking? Thought you got one this morning," Amy said and Maya shook her head smiling.
"No. What am I gonna do? The wedding is tomorrow and I literally have... Nothing," Maya said as she sighed.
"Come with me," Amy said.

She and Maya went to the hallway Amy pulled on a string which caused a set of stairs to come out.
The two of them climbed up revealing it to be an attic.
Maya looked around as Amy switched on the light and opened up a box.
Maya went close as she saw a familiar wedding dress.

"Oh my gosh," Maya said.
"I want you to get married in it tomorrow," Amy said.
"But I can't do that. Amy, this is your dress," Maya said.
"And nothing would give me more pleasure than to see you get married to Josh in it. I was saving it for Morgan but after she got married two years ago I gave up on that. I really do want you to wear it tomorrow," Amy said.
"Okay. Then I will. Thank you, Amy," Maya said as she gave her a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.2K 8
Maya and Josh are a couple you'd never think would happen. Maya Hart; Free spirited, rebellious, smart, creative, goofy, troublesome. Broken. Maya...
47.8K 2.1K 57
I'm pretty sure you've heard of the story of a famous teen celebrity and a normal guy falling in love. Well, this is my story. Once upon a time ther...
193K 4.3K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...
93K 2.9K 40
Sequel of "Maya's Hart". Maya and Riley ran away 2 1/2 months ago. Many things happened. They were found by some old man named Feeny. Now what will h...