Revenge is Pleasure

由 BeautifulBabyBlue52

One 18 year old girl, one brother, one weird thing about her. It's never normal when it comes to 18 year old... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

44 0 0
由 BeautifulBabyBlue52

I settled down in a cave, my wings surrounding me as I sat in the corner. I let my power flow through my body as it had been trying to for a long time. How I was going to get back at every last one of these people?

Should I start with Elizabeth first and last will be Luca and Damien. Yes, that's perfect. Okay then, I'll do that, but first I'll sleep, there's a big day ahead of me and funerals to plan for others.

I slept for half an hour before I was fully rejuvenated. I smiled happily and spread my wings out. The sun's rays couldn't even poke through my wings. I stood up and walked out of the cave staring at the beach that was full of people I sent my wings into my body making me look like I used to, a regular girl.

With a wave of my finger a black bathing suit replaced my shorts and tank top. I was walking with confidence showing I was better than anyone here I was no longer Tamara the nerd but Tamara the Beautiful Monster, yes I take that title now. I am a monster and I feel satisfied when people call me that. 

Boys and men looked my way some whistle and others jaws just drop to the ground, too bad I don't care for anything but Revenge, Revenge is my life now. I entered the water and walked so far I was neck deep in water. I submerged fully and opened my eyes, it burned for a while but I got used to it.

I swam deep down never running out of air. I made a light with my mind that lit up the ocean, I could see new unseen creatures they were beautiful but not what I needed. I swam further down into a cove there were many paths and I followed the right path sometimes the left until I saw the tail of a mermaid. "Hey you!" I screamed and saw the tail halt, I swam to it. 

"Hello. I would like if you could help me get a tail of my own, that I could switch on and off when I pleased." She rolled her eyes at me.

"A tail isn't a light bulb hun. You don't switch it on and off, but I can give you bracelet that will give you a tail when you are under water. It goes away when you dry." 

"That's basically what I asked for." I said back to her.

She motioned for me to follow her and I did, we swam all the way to a cave room it had a bed and everything. She got onto the dry cave floor and her tail disappeared into legs. I followed suit and stepped onto the ground. I changed into a black skin tight shirt and black jeans.

"What are you?" she asked digging through her drawers.

"I do not know, but I am something evil. But you're not in any danger unless you cross me." I smiled at her even though she wasn't facing me.

"Something evil? Hmm are you looking for a partner in crime?" she asked.

"No not really. I started this whole evil thing yesterday haven't put much thought into it." I sat on her bed and stared at the cave walls

"I am of great assistance. I am a shape shifter, I can be human, girl or boy. A bird, a snake, bird, hippo, a dragon. Even inanimate objects like a cane, chair, or flashlight. I like evil things too, they are fun add more adventure to life." I turned to her and she was now holding a bracelet in her hand.

"I could use you I guess. But if you dare cross me I will get revenge." I smiled at her and she returned it

"I sense your power and I have no intention on betraying yo-" I froze her and put my hand to her forehead listening to her thoughts

This will be fun. An evil adventure maybe we can become friends. Oh I hope she says yes. May-

I put my hand down and unfroze her.

"-u at all." she finished

"Then yes you may help me. Now what is this bracelet?"

She un-curled her hand and showed me the bracelet it was blue and decorated with shells and small dangly mermaid charms. "Thank you. This bracelet allows you to have a tail when put on. The tail is as powerful as a normal one and forms to your desire. When the bracelet is off  or you are dry so is the tail." I nodded in understanding what she meant. I put my hand over the bracelet that rested on her palm I drained the power from it and is went through my body.

"Now I can control it without taking it off and on. What is your name"

"Abi. It's short for Abigail."

"I'm Tamara."

"Well Tamara time to get revenge." her blue eyes filled with adventure and her dark eyes lit up with excitement.

I grinned from ear to ear "Lets get started." 

I dove into the cove and turned my legs into a dark blue tail decorated with a black chain around the hip. I was fast, Abi swam right next to me guiding me to the exit. We made it up to the surface way faster than I had before. I turned back to legs and swam towards the shore and Abi followed suit. "Keep a low profile and put a bathing suit on, like this" I waved a finger and the black bathing suit replaced my clothes once again. Abi changed into a purple two piece bathing suit with white polka dots. 

We swam all the way back to shore and onto the beach "First part of my plan is to get Elizabeth Macavoy, she is my age bullied and teased me for years. I plan on getting revenge on her first." I closed my eyes and located her "Right now she is at her house, let's move quickly. We ran off the beach and onto the sidewalk, I flicked my hand and both of us had on a black shirt with black skinny jeans and black heels. "You can change if you want." she nodded her head "You want to fly, ride, or run?" I couldn't choose so I asked for a second opinion

"Let's ride" I proofed up two black sleek motorcycles.

"First I have change my appearance." I swiped my hand over my body and became a lightly tanned girl with green eyes and long wavy black hair. "Now let's ride." I hopped on the motorcycle and Abi did the same on hers. I revved the engine "You have ridden this right?"

"Yea. Used to do it every once in a while."

I nodded my head then sped off I weaved through traffic with Abi behind me. The wind blew in my face and my hair went flew back with the wind. I made it to her house in no time.

"Here we are." I hopped of the bike and stared at the house. I brought my wings out and flew to her bedroom window. She was sleeping. I opened the window and climbed through then put my wings away. "Abi. This is the one and only Elizabeth." I whispered. I sat on the bed and stared at her. I slapped her face and watched her jump up. "Finally awake?" I had an evil smirk on my face

"Who are you? Why are you here?" She stood up and backed into a corner

"Oh you didn't know?"

"Know what?" Elizabeth was scared it only made me happier

"You're here to pay for your torturing, you see you tortured that poor girl Tamara yet no one did it to you. So here I am to set the score." I clapped my hands together and laughed

"Tamara? Why does everyone love that bitch. Her brother protects her till the end of time and she doesn't even worry about not having friends. She makes it seem like she's better than everyone else." Elizabeth's eyes filled with anger "Some of us don't even have real family who sticks by their side, she treats her brother like garbage."

"Now, now, did she ever really deserve to have rumors spread about her when she's never really done anything to you now has she?" I folded my arms across my chest staring at Elizabeth.

"Well I guess not. I should probably apologize." Elizabeth stared up at me showing confidence and determination.

"You're too late, Tamara is dead, gone from life, non-existent." my voice was harsh and my words caused Elizabeth to faint.

"What do we do now?" Abi looked at me confused. I was at a loss too, I hadn't expected her to apologize or be jealous of me. Elizabeth may have changed by just one sentence but the others won't. My mission will continue and it'll be wonderful. 

Plan Revenge is a go! I really need help making plan names. I guess I'll be generous and spare Elizabeth, but that's as nice as I get.

"We will leave her, erase her memories of today. She paid her dues but the others will NOT slide." I placed my hand on her forehead and erased her memory, my power wasn't the least bit drained I was like a fully charged battery on drugs. "We will attack my brother and his friends next but in order to do that we will need more powerful beings who are willing to help. Have any in mind?"

Abi's lips spread out into a grin "I know about two hundred people who would love to join us."

"Well let's go get them all." I smirked. We flew out the window and high into the sky.

"First stop, Hawaii." Abi said making me fly faster. I've never been to Hawaii and there was no possible way I wasn't excited for the trip "We're going to Mauna Loa the volcano there is where we'll meet some insteresting people." 

Abi and I high-fived each other in the air smiling like children in a candy store. Revenge, Hawaii, I'm living my dream!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.7M 154K 27
**Mature Content: violence/sex/language** Book 1 of the Wolf Series 19 year old Dallas has secrets, many, many secrets but the biggest one of them...
1.1K 344 86
"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and walked away. *** Adam and his children...
3.1K 16 31
At just seventeen years old Fae Ramsey takes her father's place in the "family business" when he and her mother were murdered. Now her older brother...
35.1K 582 31
McKenzie Campbell is your typical seventeen year old girl. Well kind of. Her father was a hunter before he died tragically by a werewolf. That's when...