Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find out😉 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 2

175K 5.3K 16.6K
By -Rockii

Kiya | Ky |
Houston, Texas

"Can you stop eating my stuff please?" I huffed as K3 put his hand in my chip bag for the 3rd time !

"Nigga can't beat my ass." He said sticking his hand in there again. I just threw the chip bag on him getting up and sitting somewhere else. Luckily the chips didn't fall out the bag. He just laughed and continued to eat the chips while he looked at his phone. I just looked at him in disgust causing him to look up at me.

"Fuck out my face." He said rudely. I swear he's the rudest nigga i've ever met. He's literally rude for no reason !

"Fuck you." I mumbled to where he couldn't hear me. I looked over at Nana all over Dooda i been peeping them hoes think they slick.

"So you fought that girl last week?" Bean asked me.

"She never pulled up." I shrugged.

"Wow did allat extra shit for nun." Reese said shaking his head. Yup, its been a week since i've been over here with them this is my second time linking with them and i swear these some rude niggas. But nope, Dede didn't pull up like she said she was. She said her mama was using her car so she couldn't come. Which i knew was a lie, if she really wanted to come she coulda caught a ride im not about to waste my energy in that hoe.

"Come on niggas we going outside today." Jerell said coming from the back tucking his gun in he pants. Whew chillay.

"Niggas shoulda been went outside but yall wanna stay in like some damn pussies." K3 muttered as he stood up grabbing his phone off my charger. Wait because my phone was supposed to be charging.

"You took my phone off the charger?" I asked with a slight mug.

"And did, nigga ain't gone beat my ass about it." He shrugged walking out the door.

"What did i do him for him to just automatically have beef with me." I frowned.

"Thats just K3 you'll get use to it." Reese shrugged patting my shoulder. Out of all of them i could say Reese was my favorite. He was the chill one who didn't really say too much but spoke when necessary. He was like the nicer version of K3.

I stood up and followed them out the door as they walked to what looked like a corner store with niggas everywhere. But mostly they were just shooting dice or standing around looking thirsty. Not my cup of tea at all.

K3 went and leaned on someone's car as he peeped out the scene. Bean went in the corner store im guessing to buy something. Reese went over to shoot dice as well as Jerell. While Dooda was hugged up with Nana mugging every nigga that looked her way while i stood there not knowing what to do or where to go. But seeing that K3 was lonely i went to go bother him. Once i reached him i leaned on the car as well causing him to suck his teeth.

"Fuck you want li bruh?" He asked still looking around.

"Why you so rude?" I frowned looking at him watching him look around as if he was paranoid like something was bond to happen.

"Ian rude, im blunt." He shrugged looking down at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Your most definitely rude but okay if that's what you call it." I said now looking around to make sure nothing strange was about to happen.

"Fuck you came over here for?" He asked looking around again.

"Why you keep doing that?" I asked irritated.

"Doing what?" He asked mugging me looking at me again.

"Keep looking around you making me nervous." I said.

"Thats why the innocent die young these days, yall need to be checking y'all surroundings whenever yall go somewhere." He preached.

"The type of nigga i am and what i do i gotta stay on my P's & Q's or ima end up dead." He explained.

"Now move yo ass around before i call shorty from Instagram to come beat yo ass." He said going back to his mean self.

"Who? Dede call her i been wanting my rounds." I shrugged.

"Don't say nun when shorty beat yo ass."

"She most definitely won't beat my ass." I said mugging him.

Kamari | K3 |

Shawty was getting on my nerves ian lying. I wanted to be by myself but nah bitches always wanna come ruin shit.

"Don't you gotta curfew go bring your ass home." I muttered cutting her off from whatever the fuck she was talking bout.

"Nigga im grown, thank you." She bucked.

"Shawty im really trying not to hurt your feelings so ima ask you this nicely can you get the fuck." I asked passed irritated at this point.

"See, this what i was talking about you just mean but okay whatever that's why yo ass just gone be fucking lonely and die by yourself." She said mugging me.

"Duh, my nigga who the fuck ima die with better take your illiterate ass on sounding bout dumb as hell." I snapped.

"Nigga fuck you." She said pointing her phone in my face. I sucked my teeth hitting her phone out my face accidentally making it fall on the ground. Ian mean to do that but fuck it oh well shoulda moved her ass around. Nana need to come get her friend.

"Omg K3 you cracked my phone !" She whined holding up her now cracked phone. I just looked at her blankly. Her shit wouldn't be cracked if she moved like i asked her too.

"Home girl whats wrong with you?" Nana asked looking at Ky who had her lip poked out looking at her phone.

"That fuck ass nigga cracked my phone, you lucky you tote guns cause i swear to you i would have beat your ass." She muttered scrunching her face looking me up and down. Shit ian give a fuck.

"You being fed right now li bruh." I said squinting my eyes looking over at her small frame.

"How cause i said you tote guns okay and YOU TOTE-" before she could finish her statement I popped her ass in the mouth. This li bitch do too fucking much fa me. She immediately swung on me her fist connecting with my mouth causing me to take a step back and touch my lip. I looked down at my finger and ain see no blood so she lucky.

"Omg im sorry that was a reflex." She said with her hands over her mouth looking surprised. I just chuckled and nodded my head before walking off. But it wasn't that friendly chuckle. It was that i gotchu bitch kind of chuckle. Shawty better watch her self.

"Say ain't that them niggas from the other side?" Dez said coming toward me as i walked toward Rell and nem.

"Yeah thats they bitch asses, they lucky we in broad day light cause if not the neighbors woulda been hearing some fireworks." I said shaking my head irritated. Im just ready to get rid of these niggas! After we get them out the way im going after the niggas that took my brother yeah they asses gone feel me.

"Nigga mad ky punched the fuck out his ass." Bean joked pointing at me. Ole dumb ass nigga.

"Ian worried bout that baby ass shit, but check that shit out." I said nodding my head toward the opps.

"Look like them boys lost they way round this bitch or sum they onna wrong side of the tracks." Bean said as his face instantly scrunched up.

"What they need a nigga to help them find they way or some shit." Dooda said standing up straight changing his whole demeanor. See, thats what i like to see my boys forever on go and thats how its pose to be.

"Check him out." Reese said nodding his head over toward one of them who approached Ky crybaby ass. I just turned my head cause i know damn well theyon got this girl roun us and she fuck with the opps.

"Lemme find out shawty a opp." Dooda said causing Jerell to suck his teeth.

"She ain't no damn opp." Rell muttered.

As soon as i turned back around i seen Nana and Ky opp ass walking back over to where we were with ain irritated expression. Bitch bet not start with me.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Rell asked Ky.

"Im finna go inside ion wanna be out here no more." She said. Ding ding ding. This bitch think she slick she tryna go inside and do some snake shit oh hell nah.

"Fuck yo opp ass needa go inside fa?" I asked mugging her and she frowned.

"How the hell am i a opp?" She asked confused. Na bitch lets not play dumb.

"My best friend not no damn opp, this the most she even been out her house." Nana said scrunching her face up at me. All i was hearing was rarararara.

"Come on bitch lets not play dumb, thats how you get your self killed." I told her about to take my gun out my pocket but Bean stopped me.

"Dont call me out my name." She said calmly walking around me and walking down the street passing up the house. Hell ian give a fuck as long as she didn't go in the house by her damn self.

"Why you always being rude to her?" Nana asked.

"Girl fuck out my face too, shouldn't you be going check on the bitch?" I asked.

"Yoo do you have a chill button." Dez dragged out laughing but shit wasn't nothing funny.

"First off stop calling her a bitch you gone address her as Ky my nigga. She barley even be saying shit to you and you find a way to argue with her you gone chill on her on boonk or ima beat yo ass my motherfuckin self." Nana said getting buck walking up on me.

"Nana you better move yo li ass, na you know ion hit females but put your hands on me and thats yo ass." I told her unfazed by her li empty ass threat.

"Never did she put that shit on boonk." Bean mumbled.

"Aye K3 chill out fa shit get real out here." Dooda said chesting up behind his bitch. But aye niggas know who i am and what i be on.

"Dooda.." i said with a chuckle shaking my head.

"Mane yall know how this nigga is so why try to continue to push his buttons just give em some space cause he ain't gone chill." Reese said. I just took out my phone and started walking to my car cause this shit just blew me. Fuck you getting made at me for cause your homegirl a fucking opp fuck out my face with that shit. I took off from the spot as my phone started ringing causing me to answer.

"Fuck is this?" I asked.

"Boy who the fuck is you talking to like that like I won't beat yo fucking ass." I heard my mama voice on the other line.

"Shit, my bad mama ian look at the caller ID." I chuckled at her li feisty ass.

"Yeah, yo ass better look next time, but you stopping by i made some gumbo?" She said and boy my mouth watered at the words.

"Yesssiirr, im finna come slide right now." I said making a U turn heading towards her house. She didn't even respond she just hung up the phone ole rude old ass.

My mama just like fa me to stop by thats why she always cooking sheon like being lonely. With my daddy locked up she just be by herself in that nice ass house. Especially since my brother died she don't even leave the house. My daddy got so much money to where she can just stay home a sit on her ass and still live good. She didn't use to like that but ever since Maki died she refused to leave the house unless she has too. Hell she don't like the fact i live by myself and im always out my house. Shit be having her paranoid but I can't blame her im basically all she got left.

Once i pulled up to the house i turned my car off and walked up to the door. Before i could even knock her ass den already opened the door. I swea i love my mama to death she probably the only motherfucker that know the real me. She don't see me as K3 she see me as Kamari.

"Wassup mama." I said leaning down hugging her small frame. She hugged me back before letting me in. As soon as i came in i smelled that gumbo boy i was feenin.

"Yo small ass, boy you need you a girl thats gone feed you." My mama said looking me up in down in disgust.

"First off i do eat and you know this. Ion need no girl im married to the streets and ion cheat." I shrugged walking towards the kitchen i heard her suck her teeth before she sighed.

"Thats why your daddy wea he at now, wanna be married to the fucking streets." She said shaking her head.

"When was the last time you talked to him?" I asked cause the nigga ain call me in awhile.

"A while back i tried to visit but they wouldn't let me see him so most likely he did something that he shouldn't have." My mama said leaned against the island watching me fix my food.

"That nigga a real hard head."

"So are you, you doing the same shit he did, literally Kamari." She said as if she was tured of repeating herself and i know she was.

"Mama ion wanna talk about this every time i come over here." I said grabbing a spoon and sitting down at the bar and started eating.

"We won't have to if you just stop Kamari." She said and i sucked my teeth and looked at her like she was dumb.

"Na mama you know it ain't that easy so stop that shit cuhs." I said dismissing the conversation.

"You better watch who you talking to im not one of your homeboys Kamari ill beat the black off yo black ass." She snapped.

"Finish yo gumbo and you could take some home with you. Lock my damn door on your way out." She said turning leaving the kitchen heading upstairs.

I knew i was wrong for cussing at her but i hate when she did that shit. Like i could wake up one day and be like im not doing this no more. That shit don't work like that and she know that. Every time i come over here she talk about the same shit. That shit blows me. Man i just want a fucking break.
*
*
*
Vote + comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.4K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
139K 2.4K 47
just read
58.5K 1K 40
read to find out❤️
654K 24.8K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯