Kimetsu no Yaiba One Shots

Galing kay Strawchan98

One shots of the good boys and girls! This is an almost anything goes one shot book. Please request and pleas... Higit pa

REQUEST PAGE
Once Again
Forget Me Not
Brittle
One Lump or Two?
Favorite
Papa
Needlessly Overprotective
Who Do You Pick?
Sharing is Caring
My Preferred Poison
The Most Beautiful Flower
Love Letters
Head over Heels
A Lonely Bouquet
Liquid Fire
Not So Different
Kiss For Your Thoughts
Fighting Feelings
Drunken Embarrassment
Stealing Kisses
SHUT UP!!
Smile For Me
Strength in Shyness
Love Is Blind
Normal Day Off
Battling Demons---Tagged
A/N not an update

Marry Me!!

15.2K 241 104
Galing kay Strawchan98

Thanks for the request Pattypatter11

This one was difficult to write because I didn't know which way I wanted to take it, but it's finally done and I'm pretty proud of it. I hope y'all enjoy it!

Zenitsu x fem!reader

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a rather developed town there was a beautiful mansion, filled with all the food and clothes that a person could ask for. In this mansion lived a girl named (y/n) who was preparing for a very important meeting.

"No...this won't do either!" The young girl huffed and fussed as she threw kimonos this way and that. "I need the perfect one for this outing!"

"What's so special about this guy anyway, (y/n)?" Her little brother asked as he watched her sort through her seemingly endless supply of clothes. The girl popped her head out of the pile to look at the little boy in shock.

"What's so special?!" She gasped. "Kousuke, he's only the sweetest, most caring, and funniest guy I've ever met!" Her brother just rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure he's not only doing this for our money?" Kousuke was only 10, but he knew that people were greedy. He had experienced it himself before with the village children. People only want money, so what's the point in trusting people.

His big sister smirked triumphantly.

"He doesn't know about our family's money, my dear brother. And I'm keeping it that way." She explained. She picked up another kimono before tossing it aside. "That's why I'm trying to find my simplest kimono to wear for our outing! He's taking me on a walk around town!"

"Sounds like a dead beat if you ask me."

"He's not!" She argued. "He saved my life!"

"Just because he saved your life doesn't mean he's not a dead beat." the boy yawned in boredom.

"He saved me from a demon, you know!"

That made his eyes widen. Her little brother leaned forward in interest, wanting to know more about this mystery man.

"When I snuck out the other night to meet up with my friend in town, a demon grabbed me so violently! I thought for sure I was going to die!" She explained. "I screamed and begged for help, but no one seemed to have heard me. Except for him!" Her brother was now very interested in this story. It sounded like it came from the folktales their mother would tell them before bed. "He swooped in quicker than lightning and killed the demon! It was like BAM! ZOOM! Then dead! I was so shocked. He knelt down next to me with his eyes closed like he was afraid to look at me. 'Are you alright?' he asked me. 'I am now...' I said. Then he helped me to my feet and opened his eyes to look at me. He must've fallen for me like I have for him because he immediately asked me to marry him, but I told him I'd like to get to know my savior first. And that's how this came to be!"

The young girl smiled dreamily at the thought of her hero. Her younger brother could only stare in amazement at this story. He really wanted to meet the man that saved his older sister.

"I wanna meet him!"

"You can't meet him yet." She explained.

"Awwww why not?!" He pouted.

"Because I said so, now leave and distract the servants so I can sneak out." Her brother just rolled his eyes and left. Not really going to distract the servants, but just to harass the cook for a snack.

"Found it!" (y/n) beamed with pride as she found the perfect kimono. "Now to get ready!" The young girl was so excited as she got ready for her date.

-----------

Zenitsu's leg bounces wildly in anticipation.

He couldn't believe it, but he actually had a date with a really cute girl. He doesn't remember much of that night when he supposedly saved her. All he remembers is that one moment he stumbled upon her about to be devoured, and the next she was in his arms with no demon in sight.

He couldn't believe that she actually was considering his proposal on the condition that they go on a date first.

He was so happy!

"Zenitsu!" A voice called. He turned his head to see his date smiling at him as she walked over. Her (f/c) kimono making her look even more radiant than she did when he met her. "Sorry to make you wait so long." She apologized with a bow.

"N-n-no! Don't apologize! You're worth the wait." He smiled nervously at the beautiful girl in front of him. Her face turned bright red in response.

"T-that's really sweet of you to say..." He could actually feel his heart stopping from cuteness overload. How is one girl allowed to be so cute and beautiful at the same time?! "Shall we go?" She asked, interrupting his train of thought.

"S-sure!"

The two walked around the village enjoying the sights and sounds of the world around them. They got to know more about each other and shared some laughs. Zenitsu shined brighter than the sun in (y/n)'s eyes. The way he smiled and laughed with her made her feel...good...like a normal girl. She felt like she belonged, like she finally had a place to call home.

Their dates went on like that for the rest of Zenitsu's stay in her village. She would sneak out everyday to meet him and walk around the village. Each time they tried new foods and saw new things.

However, her father had gotten suspicious and decided to send the servants to look after her on Zenitsu's last day in the village.

The two had sat on a small bench near a tea house. They were chatting up a storm, their faces lit up with bright smiles.

"Oh, it's getting late." Zenitsu said as he saw the sun begin to set. "I-it's not safe to be outside at night, you never know what's out there! I'll walk you home-!" She always walked on her own even though he offered to walk her home everyday. He wanted to show her that he could be brave and protect her.

"No!" The girl protested suddenly. Zenitsu looked at her surprised by her outburst. "I-I mean...it's no problem, really. I can walk home on my own-"

"Lady (y/n)!"

The girl's eyes widened as she turned to see the head bodyguard running toward her. He stopped right in front of the young lady of the house. She glared at the bodyguard with so much hatred that he should've died on the spot.

"Suzuki...what are you doing here..."

"Y-your father has been worried sick about you!" He stated, trying not to back down.

"(y-y/n)-chan, who is this guy?" Zenitsu asked, expecting the worst. He already had a woman he loved, use him to pay her husband's debts. He thought (y/n) was different. He thought she cared about him.

The young girl sighed and turned to her person of interest. Her eyes looked so ashamed and upset.

'Here it comes...' He thought, bracing for the line that would break his heart.

"He's...my bodyguard..."

Zenitsu paused when he heard that.

"W-what?" He stammered, still trying to process what she just said.

"I'm Suzuki Takahashi! Personally assigned to be Lady (y/n)'s bodyguard by her father, Lord (l/n)."

Zenitsu could only stare at the two in front of him. Was he just hearing things? He could hear a sad ringing coming from (y/n). It sounded like the peeling of a prayer bell at an altar. Clear, but sad sounding.

"I'm sorry for lying to you..." (y/n) apologized as she tried not to cry. "I'm not a normal village girl like I lead you to believe...I-I was just so happy to finally be treated like a normal girl...to be cared about and loved for me and not my title..." She gripped Zentisu's hands. "I...I really like you, Zenitsu...You make me smile and laugh and forget about the world...I don't want to go back! Please let me stay with you!" Tears fell down her cheeks as she begged the man she loved to steal her away from the cage she was trapped in.

Zenitsu could only watch in stunned silence as she cried. Her warm tears covering their held hands. He loved her too, more than anything. She made him feel like he was the only man in the world that could make her smile. That he was the only one who could make her happy, could hold her hand, and wipe her tears away.

She made him feel strong.

Zenitsu looked at the bodyguard. Suzuki was gazing sadly at his mistress. Zenitsu could tell that she had been suffering for a long time and the bodyguard knew.

Suzuki and Zenitsu locked eyes before exchanging a nod.

"Lady (y/n)! Where are you?" Suzuki called as he started to run off.

(Y/n) shot up, watching her bodyguard run away. He was letting her escape. She looked at the man she had begun to fall for with a surprised look. He smiled at her, brighter than the sun.

"Don't worry. From now on, I'll protect you!" He promised.

Epilogue

"Hanako...your face is covered in rice..." (y/n) giggled as she tried to clean up her small daughter.

"Mar! Mar!" Hanako said with her hand extended.

"More rice balls? Okay, but this is your last one! We gotta leave some for papa." The (h/c) haired woman gave her toddler another rice ball, filled with yummy salmon. The little girl giggled happily as she ate.

"I see someone is enjoying their lunch." A voice said.

The woman turned to see her wonderful husband smiling at her from the door.

"Welcome home, darling!" She smiled at him before giving him a hug.

"Your hugs always make me look forward to coming home..." He kissed her head before letting go. "I hope you don't mind, but these two had a mission in the area so I invited them over."

"Long time no see, (y/n)-san!" Tanjiro smiled at you.

"Hey! Where's the little monkey?" Inosuke bellowed.

"Nice to see you two, as well." Zenitsu's wife smiled at the gentleman. "She's eating her lunch right now, but-"

"Ooncle 'noke!" The small girl cheered. Her uncle Inosuke was always her favorite, well besides her aunt Nezuko.

The beast breath user ran over to the rugrat and picked her up, smiling excitedly.

"Look at you! Soon you'll be as big as me!" He exclaimed.

The young wife giggled at their cute display before closing the door behind Tanjiro.

"Please come in and sit. I'll make some tea." She said.

"No, I'll do it! You need to rest. The baby is heavy, isn't it?" Her husband led her to a cushion to sit on, taking care to watch her large pregnant belly to make sure nothing happened.

"Zenitsu, I'm just pregnant. I'm not incapable of doing things." She complained.

"Ah, actually, (y/n)-san, I wanted to talk to you. Nezuko has missed being around you. Zenitsu said he will make the tea. Please sit with us for a while." Tanjiro smiled at cute Tanjiro smile, so naturally (y/n) couldn't refuse.

Nezuko got out of her box and immediately hugged the girl in front of her.

"I told you she missed you." Tanjiro laughed.

Zenitsu watched everything go on as he made the tea. He couldn't believe that this was real. He had a family now. A large one. One that his grandpa could be proud of.

His wife smiled and laughed with his best friends. His daughter thought the world of her aunt and uncles. His family was happy and healthy and growing.

Zenitsu felt tears well in his eyes as he watched his beautiful, talented, and amazing wife smile and enjoy herself.

He's the luckiest man in the world.

Because he was hers.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.4K 367 41
๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†. ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป [ ๐—จ ] /หˆ๐—ธ๐—นรฆ๐—ฟยทษ™ยท๐˜ฬฌ๐—ถ/ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
37.9K 343 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
220K 3K 22
โ€ขDemon slayer oneshots: character X readerโ€ข Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...
73.3K 898 122
โ†ชA few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.