Marry Me!!

Thanks for the request Pattypatter11

This one was difficult to write because I didn't know which way I wanted to take it, but it's finally done and I'm pretty proud of it. I hope y'all enjoy it!

Zenitsu x fem!reader

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a rather developed town there was a beautiful mansion, filled with all the food and clothes that a person could ask for. In this mansion lived a girl named (y/n) who was preparing for a very important meeting.

"No...this won't do either!" The young girl huffed and fussed as she threw kimonos this way and that. "I need the perfect one for this outing!"

"What's so special about this guy anyway, (y/n)?" Her little brother asked as he watched her sort through her seemingly endless supply of clothes. The girl popped her head out of the pile to look at the little boy in shock.

"What's so special?!" She gasped. "Kousuke, he's only the sweetest, most caring, and funniest guy I've ever met!" Her brother just rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure he's not only doing this for our money?" Kousuke was only 10, but he knew that people were greedy. He had experienced it himself before with the village children. People only want money, so what's the point in trusting people.

His big sister smirked triumphantly.

"He doesn't know about our family's money, my dear brother. And I'm keeping it that way." She explained. She picked up another kimono before tossing it aside. "That's why I'm trying to find my simplest kimono to wear for our outing! He's taking me on a walk around town!"

"Sounds like a dead beat if you ask me."

"He's not!" She argued. "He saved my life!"

"Just because he saved your life doesn't mean he's not a dead beat." the boy yawned in boredom.

"He saved me from a demon, you know!"

That made his eyes widen. Her little brother leaned forward in interest, wanting to know more about this mystery man.

"When I snuck out the other night to meet up with my friend in town, a demon grabbed me so violently! I thought for sure I was going to die!" She explained. "I screamed and begged for help, but no one seemed to have heard me. Except for him!" Her brother was now very interested in this story. It sounded like it came from the folktales their mother would tell them before bed. "He swooped in quicker than lightning and killed the demon! It was like BAM! ZOOM! Then dead! I was so shocked. He knelt down next to me with his eyes closed like he was afraid to look at me. 'Are you alright?' he asked me. 'I am now...' I said. Then he helped me to my feet and opened his eyes to look at me. He must've fallen for me like I have for him because he immediately asked me to marry him, but I told him I'd like to get to know my savior first. And that's how this came to be!"

The young girl smiled dreamily at the thought of her hero. Her younger brother could only stare in amazement at this story. He really wanted to meet the man that saved his older sister.

"I wanna meet him!"

"You can't meet him yet." She explained.

"Awwww why not?!" He pouted.

"Because I said so, now leave and distract the servants so I can sneak out." Her brother just rolled his eyes and left. Not really going to distract the servants, but just to harass the cook for a snack.