Band of brothers Ronal...

Grudzia46 द्वारा

[It was a normal quiet night for Officer Speirs...until he heard shuffling in the aid station.] Ronald Speirs... अधिक

『 Meeting 』
『 Memories 』
『 Where's the healer, There's the killer 』
『 A wolf between sheep 』
『 We're connected 』
『 You're different 』
『 Real War 』
『 Flames 』
『 Secrets 』
『 Let's help each other out 』
『 One fuck up, Ash 』
Important note
『 Market Garden 』
Some prompts

『 My kind 』

227 6 0
Grudzia46 द्वारा

!Attention!
All the words in italic will mean thoughts of someone. Sometimes I got irritated when I need to write all the time she/he thought, So yeah.
Enjoy!

"How is she?"

"I don't know,she didn't wake up yet."

"It's okay, the bags under her eyes shows that she wasn't sleeping well in these last days. It's good that she's resting now."

"You know the best, Doc."

"Call me if she wakes up."

Dark.

That's all Ash could see.

She tried opening her eyes, but to no vain.

She tried to 'feel' where she is.

It smelled like some medicine.

Ashley knew that smell, Eugene always smelled like that.

She could feel a warm cover wrapped around the bandages on her chest, also a needle in her right arm and a warm feeling around one of her hands.

It felt nice.

Someone was holding her hand, running their thumb in a fast pace.

Probably anxious about something.

There could be three people who are that anxious.

So she guessed.

"Eugene?" She slightly whispered.

Her voice rough from not speaking for half Of the day.

"Blue... you're alive!...I have a very important question for you. You need to think about it before answering, okay?" Ron went to business already.

Here we go... Ashley just nodded.

"Tell me... why the hell are you so stupid goddamn woman?!" He yelled smacking her head.

"You could have died!"

That was the plan...
but it didn't go as planned.

"Sorry?" Ashley replied in an unsure voice.

When her eyes already adjusted to the light, she saw an exhausted man, sitting next to her.

His stubble has grown, also his hair.

The thief could see from his slouched form and his tired eyes that he hasn't slept for a while.

"Good to see you alive fox, your company has missed you." He said, rubbing his small beard.

"Oh and look who I found. he went all the way here just to be with you." Ron added pointing at Ahira.

Well let's just say, the dog wasn't in a good form.

Got bandages here and there, and he was very thin.

Bluefox took her left hand and weakly smacked it on his right cheek.

"When was the last time you took care of yourself?" The man just smirked at that.

"Don't mention it, I have a responsibility in Easy Company that I need to take care of." He said joking around, taking her hand and putting it right by her side.

"C'mon here, you big lucky strike." She ironically said making space for him in the bed.

"I need to get myself ready and you-" she pointed a finger at him.

"Lay down and rest." Ashley said trying to stand but a hand pulled her back.

"Oh no, no. Don't worry about that. We will join them at night, I've already talked to Winters." He said, getting comfortable in his small chair.

He started telling her what happened after she passed out.

That Richard had a piece in his leg, Lipton almost lost his manly thing.

Some lost legs, some lives.

When he stopped talking in mid sentence, Bluefox already knew that he fell asleep.

She turned away from him.
Within a few minutes she fell asleep.

"Oi Ash. It's time. Come on... or do you want to stay?" Ron asked towering over Ash.

"No!" She angrily got up, smacking each other with the foreheads.

"Thanks, that really woke me up." She groaned massaging her head.

"Not my fault that you're reckless, kid." He said smirking.

For the rest of the walk Ashley didn't exchange a single word with him.

It was dead silent.

When they arrived Easy company and few nurses greeted her with a smile.

Few of them greeted her even with a bone crushing hug.

"It's good to see you still with us, Ash. We've almost lost you." Dick said smiling and shaking hands with her.

"How's the leg?" She asked nodding at the bandages leg.

"I barely can walk. And what are you doing here? You should be resting, the hit you took it wa-"

"it wasn't that bad, and Speirs let me." She explained, pointing at the Officer who walked from foxhole to foxhole checking people.

"How is he? After you've got hit, he took hundred prisoners, in one day, all alone! He's impossible." Ashley nodded, looking at the Officer.

"You sho-" The woman totally ignored him, jumping into an empty foxhole.

Speirs sighted, jumping after her. There was so small space that Their legs were touching.

Ron boringly stared at her face all the time, Ashley felt uneasy with that, trying to look everywhere but not into his orbs.

"Look I'm-" a scream interrupted his small speech.

Looking alerted, he ordered Ash to stay down and went to check what happened.

After several minutes he came back.
This time sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry. You're a full grown woman already. I should respect you more... still I am an officer here, I can call you what I want." He added in a shushed tone smirking at the small girl who rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a fully grown woman, I'm only nineteen!" She said irritated, reloading her gun.

"Your body tells otherwise."

...

"Were you checking me out.."

"oh come onnn, Stop with this nonsense!"

They started to bicker like an old married couple.

"Just go to sleep, you need it." Ron said looking at her with a serious expression.

Bluefox lie down snuggling with her weapon. Speirs just let a huff and lighted up his last cigarette.

It was 10:30 Company D, F and E were preparing themself for the worst, taking all the ammunition and other supplies.

"Watch out, mine thrower!" Ashley yelled, pushing herself and Welsh into the nearest foxhole. 

"Stay low and aim! Bill, I need fire on the left!" Yelled Winters, walking behind us and encouraging us.

The private nodded and ran to his friends telling the orders.

"Where the hell did they come from?!" Ashley quickly snatched the binoculars from her friends grip.

"Dog and Fox company left!" George yelled informing them about the situation.

"Frank, You know what we gotta do." Ashley took the bazooka and went with Welsh into the field.

"Oh my god Frank we're gonna die!" Ash said jokingly, staring intensely at the tank who was moving in their direction.

Ashley fired the first shot but it didn't even left a scratch on the machine.

"I knew it." The lieutenant murmured.

"Okay let's try again. Shoot when I tell you!" He added, putting a hand on her shoulder.

The tiger fired, shooting just centimeters next to the crouching duet.

Bluefox could her screams behind her.

"How long are we gonna wait?!" She yelled angrily, waiting for the tank to be in the right position.

"Now!"

The woman fired on command, hitting the machine in its engine, it got stuck.

Running back to their foxholes, they started to shoot again, killing as many Germans as they could.

"You sure got them." Said Liebgott, who was laying next to us.

Few bombs flew past them, into the krauts territory.

"What the... YESS!" Some soldier yelled, looking at the left side, where our Shermans rode.

"Yesss, my babies!" Yelled Frank shaking Blue with happiness.

"Woohoo! That's what you call a sexy view!" She added putting her hands up and cheering for them.

"Fire into them, let it all out!" Yelled Winters, shooting already.

Everyone copied his action.

Fuck yeah! Ashley's finger didn't leave the trigger until there was no krauts.

The sharp shooter helped people, who were still alive.

She had to tear her t-shirt to stop the bleeding from one of the soldiers.

When other nurses arrived, Fox went out on the destroyed field, walking only in her bra, with a cigarette in mouth and a gun in her hands.

She searched through some of the soldiers, founding photos of their family, or friends.

She examined a young boy, maybe in her age.

Taking out a folded piece of paper her eyes went wide.

Just in her bloody hands she was holding a familiar peace of paper, where there was written a dismissal from a German jail.

She got the same copy, just in polish language.

Same tattoo, just different numbers.

They used him, just like they used her.

She didn't even realized that she was slightly crying, crying over a boy which she didn't even know.

War changed her, that's for sure.

I killed one of my own kind...
...Some day we will reunite...
I promise you that.

She took his paper, dog tags and hid them in her pocket.

'The world is a terrible place, remember that.' Her father always said that to her, before leaving on his missions, always... but She didn't hear him say this before his death.

"What? Reality caught you already?."
A deep voice asked mockingly.

Ashley just stood up, ignoring the person and went to help Roe a little.

•••

Ashley lied on her back, sunbathing on the brick fence, until a blast of wind hit her hard in the half naked body.

"Dude!" She yelled angrily, showing a middle finger to the duo on motorcycle.

"What are you doing?"

"Can't you see?" Ashley just looked at the man irritated.

"Well, yes. I know that you like expressing your feelings through sign language. But why now?" Ron asked crossing his arms, looking around.

"You don't have to know." She replied, hopping of the fence.

"Care to explain why're you labeled?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" Ash angrily replied, turning to look at him.

He just nodded his head into the direction of her wrist.

Bluefox took a deep breath, scratching the small mark.

"I got it when I was in a camp, a German camp." She looked at  him with furrowed eyebrows.

"That guy on the battlefield was there too. I left And he stayed, that's why I'm here and he was there. I killed my own people..." Fox said looking with regret in her eyes.

"I hurt my family."

"He wasn't your famil-"

"And how could you know?! You know nothing about me! Just some stupid rumors!... I want to be alone, bug someone else Officer."

With that she returned on her previous place, laying down and closing her eyes.

Speirs just looked at her and joined. He sat next to her, slowly and carefully putting his hand on her arm.

"Don't you und-"

"Shush I want peace for a moment." He cut her off.

The girl smiled a little and muttered something under her nose.

"I think that Ahira needs feeding."

"Okay I will do it in fift-"

"Now."

...

"Ugh. Yes ma'am... Wait! I'm the officer here! You feed your own goddamn dog yourself sergeant!."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.2K 420 20
A determined and passionate soul, Josephine Lambert enlisted in the Nurse Corps stationed with the 101st Airborne. Josephine was skilled, surpassing...
91 10 12
It's been five years since the events of the Spencer mansion, not to mention the catastrophe of Raccoon city. A ton can change in five years, especia...
19.3K 1K 47
■ ғɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ, ᴛʏʟᴇʀ; ❝ᴛʏʟᴇʀ ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴ ғᴏʀ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs. ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ʜᴇ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ...
3.4K 60 6
When stassy thinks she doesn't need a man but ends up realising she just needs the man that wants her. Can they make it work or will people and thing...