The Powerful Omega Of Ours

By Ggukie_Tokki

[Cover by @RandomPotatoArt] Jungkook, an omega who has six alpha mates. He's a white omega and is very power... More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Let's talk about Jungkookie's powers
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

05

18.7K 681 68
By Ggukie_Tokki

(Jungkook's powers is based on his emotions but he can control it on his own)

BTS walks inside the cafeteria with their usual playboy aura. As they walked in, they smell their favorite scents. They followed it, only to be led to a small omega who was eating by himself at the corner of the room.

They all looked at each other before saying.
'Mate'

They approached the boy, smiling since they are all finding their mate for the past three years of their life.

Jungkook looks up as he was getting dizzy by the combined scents of some alphas that approached him. He was confused but still chewed as he was super hungry.
"Hi, do I know you guys?" He asks, putting his sandwich down.
"No, but your wolf does" One do the boy's, known as Suga said. Jungkook then mindlinked his wolf called Astrid.

'Hey Astrid, do you know them?'
'Yes, they're your mates'
'What!? How?'
'Your parents wished for your mates to be six and the moon goddess gave them what they want'
'Do they know about my powers'
'No'
'Okay, thank you, bye!'
'Bye'

Jungkook looks at the six after he talked to Astrid, smiling at them with his bunny smile.

"You guys are my mates" He said before all of their eyes turned to red as for him, it turned into color purple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.5K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
410K 29.5K 60
"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and all of his beta hyungs are happy for him...
781K 55K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
224K 7.6K 27
Taehyung as little Omega with great ability that consume his body health and energy. He always feels that he is useless because being weak and always...