16

Jungkook sat at a table with his mates who looked at him fondly while he eats. They're so whipped people would think they're statues because they wouldn't move and just staring at Jungkook. The youngest noticed the stares as he blushed.
"Stop star--" Jungkook cuts himself off, feeling like someone was near. He then mindlinked Astrid, asking her what it is.

"I think it's Kihyun, do you want me to go look for it?"
"Yes, I don't want to ruin our date, go look for it"
"Okay"

Astrid cuts their mindlinking and started looking at the place they're in. As she looks around, she saw a black wolf, growling at her.
"Kihyun..." She said, growling as the said male(wolf) got closer. He shapeshifted back to his human form, having a smirk after.
"You've got a good eyes, Wolfie" Kihyun said as he crosses his arms, raising his brows.
"Just leave Jungkook alone, why are you even bothering him?" Astrid says as she rolled her eyes at the male.

"I want to fight him, he's there acting like he's the powerful omega ever" Kihyun said as his face turned into a cold one.
"He doesn't even show off his powers, he uses it to save people, while you here uses it to hurt people" She said angrily, pissed off at the fact the male is acting. He was acting like Jungkook was the one that betrayed him when in reality it's the other way around.

"Well, I'll see you guys again" Kihyun said, disappearing. Astrid mindlinked Jungkook back, telling him what Kihyun's plan.

Jungkook stands at the forest where him and Kihyun would always play. He missed the old times, when him and the older was still close. He then heard some twigs being stepped on, so he quickly shapeshifted into a bird. His bird wasn't like the other normal birds, he had a neon eyes, but luckily his feathers wasn't. He hid in a tree, acting like any other normal birds.

He saw the person, seeing Kihyun who had some black veins(like Taehyung's in the ON MV). He was screaming, gripping his hair. Jungkook was worried, he doesn't know what to do, he wanted to help but he doesn't know what the older will do. His eyes turned to a color of white, using it to reassure Kihyun.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything"