Demon Slayer x Demon Male Rea...

By christeast

Y/N L/N was a demon slayer, trained by one of the greatest or the greatest slayer of them all, Yoriichi Tsugi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Side Story 1: Daki's Crush
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Prologue

33.3K 652 973
By christeast

"Keep running... keep running..." the man was telling himself, "I can't let them those demons catch me. I have to wait until I get backup."

The demons that were chasing the man did not bother to slow down since they were starving and knew that this could be their own chance to get some fresh source of meat.

The young man keep running and swerving around the trees in the forest that they had just entered, which would make matters worse for him because it would give him a disadvantage and provide the demons with an advantage.

"HAHAHA! This human is so idiotic," one of the demons chasing him yelled out loud, "he has made this sooooooooo much easier for us!"

The other demon who seemed to be more calm nodded in agreement with what his companion was saying.

The young man began to do several turns and flips over obstacles that were getting the way of his safety. This action annoyed the demons since it was getting to be a bit more difficult to get him.

He turned his head and looked past his shoulder and saw them gaining distance on him. He reached down near his waist and grasped the handle of his blade and was preparing on using it to at least get rid of two out of all the ones that kept up with him in terms of speed.

"Calm down Y/N... relax yourself, remember what sensei told you to do during a situation like this," the male told himself whilst trying to calm down.

He started to breathe in and out, in and out until he could get his breath under control to be able to use his breathing form.

The demons were increasing closer towards Y/N and just as one was about to strike, "Breath of Venom, Seventh Form, Retaliation," several strikes that were filled with 80% of strength and 20% of poisonous materials had struck the first demon.

The first swing was at its arm which was easily chopped off, second swing was the legs which were a bit more difficult to get through since they were two of being striked at the same time, third was the chest which allowed the poison to enter its body, and final the last strike was aimed for the head, but it didn't connect because the other demon got in the way and had its arms sliced.

An abnormal amount of red liquid had been released from both of the creatures, which for humans would be enough to bleed out.

Y/N started to concentrate once again, "Breath of Venom, Second Form, Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head," he went behind the arm less demon at a blinding speed and sliced off its head.

As the demon who just lost its head looked at the man, it was surprised at how quickly the man had moved and all it could remember seeing as it stared at his face was the sadden look that was placed upon it.

The other demon was on the ground dead as well. The poison that had seeped through its chest had its intended job. It had started off slowly and gradually increased the dose of venom that entered and rushed its way to the arteries and towards the heart, head, brain, and lungs.

Y/N had stopped and walked towards the decaying bodies of the recently slain demons. He had a look of regret and discomfort plastered on his face. Although the moment did not last long, he still prayed that in their next life, they would not be turned into demons.

The young man continued to run as the rest of the demons had began to catch since the battle did take a bit of time.

-- timeskip --

"Goddammit! I'm surrounded!" Y/N yelled at himself in his head as he was in the center of a giant group of 20 demons. "I don't think I will be able to survive this..."

He grabbed the handle and took out his blade as he got into his stance before thinking about striking. He began to analyze everything around to think about any sort of plan that he could think of at the spot, but even if he did come up with one, it wasn't guaranteed that it would be successful.

He began to strike the demons that we around him, but the numbers were too big even for someone like him.

He was able to take out some of the demons, but it also came with a loss. He had been clawed enough to make bleed in several part across his body. From his forehead, arm, side of his stomach, and leg.

Even though he was injured, he wasn't planning on giving up just yet. He had taken down at most 7 out of the 20 demons that there originally were.

He was exhausted, but that did not matter at the moment. It was life or death.

He continued to swing his blade, but not all the the swings were completed or connected with the intended target. The demons were closing in on him more and right now, he was weak. He couldn't feel the sensation in his legs or arms anymore.

He was backing up as the demons continuing moving forward towards him. Y/N knew that this might be his end, so all he could do was close his eyes, smirk, and lower his head.

As he was expecting to be munched on by all the demons that were surrounding him, it never came.

The young male raised his head and was astounded by the sight in front of him. The demons were on one knee and lowering their heads as a man came walking through.

"Would you like to be able to continue to improve your power?" The mysterious man had asked Y/N as he stared at him confused at what he meant.

"Would you like to heal those wounds immediately?" Y/N nodded his head.

"Would you like to live forever?" The man asked him, Y/N looked surprised upon hearing that, but nodded.

"Then, would you like to become a demon that will be able to continue to improve and get stronger, be able to heal immediately, and live forever? Would you like to become a demon?" The man asked him again.

Y/N was looking at him and thought about for a second before answering the man.

"Umm, Mr......" he stared at the man before getting an answer.

"Muzan, Kibutusji Muzan."

"Umm, Mr. Kibutusji, I accept your offer." Muzan immediately smirked as he had finally gotten another powerful man to join his side.

He summoned a snake and told Y/N that most that try to become a demon usually don't. Yet, before Y/N could say anything, the snake had pierced his arm and a red liquid was entering his body.

The young man began screaming and screeching as the blood was entering him. He was moving from left to right, up and down, and Muzan continued to smirk as he felt that this could be one of his strongest or the strongest demon on his side so far.

After a few minutes, the male had stopped and he began chuckling as he felt an new power stem all over his body. "This feels great, very great. The wounds are gone, I feel lighter than before, does that mean..."

Y/N started running just to notice that he was five times faster than he was before. He continued his laughing and walked up to Muzan.

"Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Kibutusji." He bowed his head towards Muzan.

"No, no, no. Raise your head," Y/N did so, "thank you for joining me." He had smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Anyway, lets get going, I want to show you something." Y/N turned his head to the side and was confused at what it was that he was going to see.

Muzan had killed one of the demons that was bowing and turned him into Y/N's human form. He was shocked, but did not say anything as he continued to watch.

A few minutes later, someone had arrived and when that person had arrived Y/N immediately noticed who it was. It was his teacher, Yoriichi Tsugikuni. He looked over to Muzan who was trembling, but he didn't understand why and looked back.

"I knew that I shouldn't have let you go on your own. You were not ready, you were immature, unprepared, weak, and to top it off a idiot." The boy was shocked at hearing what his sensei had said, but also had a anger tick mark on his forehead. The man had walked away from the body of 'Y/N', "You deserved this outcome. I had told you to not be hasty and now look at you, goodbye Y/N."

Y/N couldn't believe what he had said, he had an massive amount anger rushing around his body and as soon as he knew that Yoriichi was gone and wouldn't be able to hear let his thoughts roam free.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AN IDIOT! YOU STUPID SONUVABITCH!!!" Muzan was shocked at how the young man had spoke, but also noticed how Y/N was afraid although he had his blood in him. He decided to not say anything and stood up.

"Lets go, we have somewhere to go and people you need to meet."

-- timeskip to Taisho Era --

"YYYY/NNNNN-KUNNN!" A voice had called out snapping Y/N out of his thoughts.

He let the person who called out to him hug him, "What is it Doma? What do you need?" Y/n had asked as Doma pressed his face closer to Y/N's face.

"Hmmm.... nothing, I just wanted to see what you were doing." He had told him, but the look the Y/N gave him said that he wasn't in the mood for jokes. "Well... actually, Muzan wanted to collect all of us for something that he wants to do."

Y/N started walking as Doma climbed to his back and was getting a piggyback ride from his as they were heading to Muzan's home.

They had walked inside and sat around the study where Muzan was always at. All the important demons were there. The upper moons and the lower moons.

A few seconds later, Muzan walked in with a nice big smirk on his face. This caused almost everyone to be afraid of what he wanted to do.

- Hello, thank you for reading my new story! It means a lot to me and I hope that you enjoy and if so, please comment down your favorite part. I know that I haven't released any updates for my other stories, but rest assured. They will all be getting an update either this week or the upcoming week. Until next time, see you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
17.1K 438 28
꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarē is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...
189K 5.8K 28
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
72.7K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...