Blessings

By -Rockii

read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰ More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapet 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Out Now
PSA!

Chapter 1

396K 6.9K 32.8K
By -Rockii

Kiya pov

"Come on Nana where we going im hungry?" I whined as i looked toward her. I kid you not it feels like we've been driving for 30 minutes and I haven't ate since i woke up and it is now going on 3:30pm. She has yet to stop to get me something to eat.

"We finna go to Jerell and nem house right quick i think they got some food." She causing me to turn my nose up.

"Yo cousin Jerell?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded turning down a street. See the problem is I don't like being around them niggas because of the simple fact they tote guns on a daily and do illegal shit. Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with how they live life but ian tryna get put in the mix thats all. Plus the only nigga ima know over there is Jerell I don't know nun of his homeboys because of the simple fact im barley around.

"So your about to graduate sis you happy?" Nana asked.

"Yes, i can finally say im done with Cosmetology school, even though its only been 9 months." I said laughing but shit nigga still had to go to classes and allat i be tired !

"Im proud of you li girl, you still want your own business?" Nana asked.

"Yes ma'am i do, ima be selling eye lashes and allat." I said smiling just thinking bout when the money gone start rolling in.

"Yessirrr." She hyped.

"You know minks by Ky." She said boosting.

"The one and motherfuckin only !" I chimed in.

Once we pulled up to Jerell's house they had two guys outside sitting on the porch rolling up. They looked toward me and Nana as we walked up the 3 steps.

"Wassup Nana." One of them spoke.

"Hey Dez." Nana said being friendly waving and smiling.

"Wassup Reese." She said nodded her head at the other guy. He returned the gestured.

"Hi." I said waving awkwardly. They both just gave me a head nod as i followed Nana in the house. Once i stepped in my attention went immediately to the 3 guys sitting down and the weed on the table with gars.

"Where Jerell?" Nana asked looking in between the 3 dudes.

"He ina back onna phone, who shorty is?" One of them asked causing me to put my full attention on him. He had a caramel complexion with a few tattoos and he waves for days. He had almond eyes with a nice nose and some plump lips. He had the whole fuck boy demeanor.

"This my homegirl Ky, Ky thats Bean, Dooda, and thats K3." She said pointing to each one. Bean was darkskin with a head well kinda shaped like a bean but he wasn't ugly though. He had some nice hazel eyes and some round lips. I didn't see any tattoos so he either doesn't have any or none thats visible at the moment.

I looked over at the Dooda boy and he was light skin but he wasn't as bright. He was a li cutie with some dimples and a few tattoos. Had the whole pretty boy demeanor.

Lastly i looked over at K3, now he was most definitely the finest one in my eyes. He was dark skin with the whole hood nigga vibes. He had hella tattoos and they were very exotic and attractive. He was wearing a Nike Windbreaker with some Jeans and some white G nikes. Im not gone lie the wind breaker was most definitely fire. I guess i was looking at him for too long because he picked his head up and looked at me with a mug before putting his head back down looking in his phone. Well damn.

"Hey." I told all 3 with a wave.

"Wassup." Bean said and Dooda gave me a head nod while K3 just didn't say or do anything. Okay rudeness.

"Woah." Jerell said coming into the living room putting his phone in his back pocket. K3 had sucked his teeth before looking up at Jerell.

"Fuck you so loud fa?" He asked with his face scrunched up.

"Fuck you always so rude fa?" Jerell asked him with the same facial expression. K3 just sized him up before going back to his phone.

"I know that ain't li ky." Jerell said as he hugged Nana looking at me.

"Hey Jerell." I said going over to him and giving him a side hug.

"Why yall over here?" He asked looking at me and I shrugged.

"I don't know but you got something to snackon because im hungry and your cousin act like she couldn't stop to get nun to eat." I said rolling my eyes at Nana.

"Don't worry bout it im finna go see for myself." I said before he could respond as i walked off into the kitchen and started to look for something to die down my hunger. I knew he didn't really have food food so i just needed something to snack on. I opened the refrigerator and noticed a container of diced pineapples. I smiled to myself because baby i love me some pineapples. I grabbed the container and a fork and walked back in the living room.

I looked around and the only seat they had left was by K3 so that's where i sat. As soon as i sat down he looked over at me with dumb ass mug before locking his phone and listening to the conversation that was taken place.

"Hoe got the nerve to tell me thats my baby, girl fuck them kids." Bean said and i gasped because whew never did he say fuck them kids.

"You dirty." Nana said laughing.

"Thats what the fuck you get, learn how to stop fucking everything walking." Nana added. I was gone say something but I don't know these people like that so im not gone say anything.

"Who told you touch my pineapples?" Jerell asked causing everybody to look at me.

"Clearly they mines now, thanks." I said blowing him a kiss and he just shook his head.

"So you fucked that bitch raw fuck wrong with you cuhs?" K3 asked with his face all balled up looking at Bean. I swear that nigga face gone get stuck like that.

"I was drunk off my ass, that bitch basically raped me." Bean said and everything bust out laughing well except K3. But that nigga said that shit so confidently.

"How you let a female rape you?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You can't let somebody rape you the shit is forced dumb ass." He said in a duh tone.

"Aight cool off me." I said mugging him.

"Im just saying." He shrugged.

"This nigga over here talking bout babies fuck we gone do bout them niggas from the other side." Dooda asked throwing his arm around Nana shoulders. Oop friend let me find out.

"Ain't them the niggas that killed boonk?" K3 asked.

"Yeah, thats why them mafuckas better tread lightly." Jerell said.

"Ill speak onnis later ion wanna say what i gotta say in front these females ion trust bitches." K3 said grabbing a pineapple.

"First off im not a bitch, secondly don't touch my shit with yo rude ass." I snapped mugging him.

"First off im not a" he said mocking me before he sucked his teeth. "Shut the fuck up ian call you a bitch i said what i said and you took it how you took it." He said taking another pineapple. I just rolled my eyes and topped the container and placed the pineapples on the floor besides my feet because he just killed my vibe. What the fuck is he so rude for. He act like i did him something.

I just sat back on the couch and took my phone out and noticed my li sister Nari texted me.

From, Nari💚:
wya?

To, Nari💚:
w/ nana why wassup?

From, Nari💚:
I gotta run it to yu when yu get here.

To, Nari💚:
aight bet.

I looked up from my once i felt a stinging sensation on my thigh. I jumped up holding my thigh as it still burned.

"Fuck wrong with you nigga?" I snapped mugging K3 bitch ass.

"Youn hear these fucking people calling yo damn name ole dumb ass you deaf or some?" He snapped back mugging me.

"No, bitch i was readin- ian gotta explain shit to you, don't fucking touch me."

"Say shorty don't call me no bitch cause it can get real ugly in this mafucka." He said leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees.

"Im not scared you." I said lying through my teeth. But shit he ain't know that. He chuckled before standing up and walking over to me backing me up into the wall.

"Get him off my friend !" I heard Nana yell. Bitch you just now saying something. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed it lightly.

"You better tread lightly shorty." He said letting me go. I wanted to swing so bad but this nigga hand a gun so I wasn't gone try it.

"Nigga fuck wrong with you?" Jerell snapped at K3. He just shrugged going back to his seat as if nothing just happened. But i still stood leaned against the wall he backed me up into. I just slid down the wall like a dumb ass and sat down and got on my phone. I got on Instagram and a post immediately caught my attention.

@cfw.dede

Reply to story....

"Bitch !" I said louder than expected causing everybody to look at me. But my focus was on Nana. I stood up hot and pacing the floor ready to fight !

"Why the fuck dede on Instagram talking bout me like I won't rock her shit." I said cracking my knuckles.

"Whew lemme find out miss ky can shake sum." Bean said hype.

"Hold up lemme go see... bitch i know she did not call you burnt out." Nana said scrunching up her face.

"Right bitch got me fucked up how im burnt out and i only got 1 body and we used condoms everytime we fucked then the nigga is her brother is she saying her brother got that shit cause i know for a fact Kiya Nicole King ain't got shit !" I snapped at no one in particular.

"Crazy you ain't have all this energy with K3." Dooda boosted causing me and K3 to both mug him.

"Dont say my name bitch."

"Boy fuck you and K3 yall got me fucked up on so many levels lemme get the fuck on for i crash out." I snapped not even thinking about what i was saying. But I don't give a fuck cause when i get mad i get big mad !

"K3 just don't say nun she not thinking right now." Jerell said as K3 was about to get ready to say sum. I took my phone out and went live and propped it up so they could see my face. I waited till i got about 103 views before I started to talk.

"Okay so hey yall, bitches is mad weird." I chuckled in the camera as i seen Dede bitch ass join.

"This li hoe crazy she was just mad now she laughing." Dooda mumbled but i still heard him.

"Hey Dede, i just wanna let you know you weird as fuck like bitch stop speaking on me theee fuck, you dicking for your brother." I started as i read some comments.

"You on his dick so bad you might as well have that nigga baby fuck out my face. Burnt out ? Really outta everything you could say, you choose burnt out wow thats crazy." I said laughing shaking my head like really bitch really.

"She just mad Kyky... yeah i know she mad but if its really that deep to take shit to the gram we can gone head and catch our li friendly." I shrugged reading a comment.

"Yeah bitch we with allat !" Nana hyped coming to get in the camera.

"The ghetto." Bean said shaking his head i looked over at K3 who was just shaking his head like he was disappointed or some shit. Nigga the fuck do you have to say !?

"Ky know what it is with me." Nana said reading Dede comment.

"Bitch waddup cause ion know shit come show me bitch, you know where i live fuck you talking bout !" I said grabbing my phone and standing up.

"Come pull up at my house." I said ending the live locking phone.

"Say nana come bring me home." I said nodding my head towards the door.

"Shid lets roll." She said hopping up.

"We'll fuck with yall lata !" Nana yelled as we made our way out the door. Whew im not even this ghetto on the real but baby once somebody get me hot im hot !

_________________________
First chapter how yall feeling about it?
please comment and let me know something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 15.7K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค
57.4K 1K 40
read to find outโค๏ธ
513K 26.2K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
675K 32.5K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice