OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

43

1.5K 54 53
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

"Toni I'm sorry SHIT!"

"Do I care?" I shook my head no as tears threatened to leave my eyes. See some things Toni just don't and I mean just don't fucking do and this is one of em.

It was just blow after blow, she was gone blow my damn back out. My knees were already weak she had a mess all on the sheet. I just hope she know I'm not washing these out cause she caused it.

"Hold that arch Janet." Shit was slowly collapsing. She pulled out, turning me over and dragging me to the end of the bed. I looked doing to see I was slightly red. If I knew Toni, this right here was gone kill me. Her hand rubbed over me, she slid her fingers in. She bent down attaching her mouth to me, my hand instantly grabbed the back of her head.

"Yes." She sucked on my clit flicking her tongue over it. She opened me up swirling her tongue then pulling it between her teeth biting it cautiously making sure she didn't hurt me.

My back arched as the sensation and pleasure started to take control of me. My toes began to curl as I gripped her hair a little tighter. The way she could make my body react was as if I was her puppet.

"Fuck!" She pulled away shoving the strap back into me.

"You done pranking me?"

"Yes!"

"That was your last fucking prank you hear me!"

"Yes daddy I hear you."

"That's it, it's over?"

"Yes! its over, no more." I gripped the sheets for dear life as she did shit she ain never do before.

Sex with her never felt like this, hell I was stunned. She doing shit that I haven't even thought of. Though it felt great cause for once she was rough with me, but I'd hate to feel the aftermath of how was gonna feel in the morning.

The headboard kept hitting the wall just as loud as my moans and screams. Yep I said it screams, this crazy bitch had me screaming for mercy.

"Shut up, damn." She put her hand on my throat holding a good grip on it.

She kept pounding and pounding causing to let go all over her and since she didn't stop it didn't stop either. My legs were shaking like bad as if I was having a got damn seizure.

"Toni! Toni! Please stop!" I tried to fight her off but she grabbed my wrists with one hand.

"Janet I'm not letting up so you can stop fucking doing all this damn moving and shit cause shit happening so lay there shut up and take it. You the one wanted to be a fucking comedian. You the one thought your ass was a damn prankster and shit. Lay you ass still, shut the fuck up and take it."

"Toni who the hell you taking to?"

"Yo ass."

"Toni let me tel—."

"No let me tell you, ion care what the hell you're about to say, what you wanna say, or what you wanna do. You in my debt now, you don't have control anymore. So keep that I'm in charge shit to ya damn self cause it ain't working with me today." I looked her shocked as shit Toni done grew some damn balls hold the hell on.

She held her hand over my mouth and just started back like she never left it. She pulled me on top of her forcefully shoving it back in me. I was stiff and she just forced it back in me, I was gone passed the hell out in the next 10 seconds.

It was over and over and over she went in, shit started to hurt like my first time all over again. Tears fell as she still showed no mercy. I begged her one last time in hopes of her stopping.

"P-Please."

I pulled out for the final time as I looked at her as she laid in bed unconsciously. Janey has to learn who the hell was in charge and games like that will not be played.

I went downstairs seeing that Taiden was back. He smiled running towards me.

"Mommy! I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Where's Momma?"

"Uh she sleeping."

"Mommy it's 2 in da afternoon I left all day yesterday. She just can't be sleep still."

"We she is."

"I'll go wake her."

"Let her rest baby, she's been up all day and night."

"Mommy what you do?"

"That's something you don't need to know, now get poppy so I can take you to the park."

"Okay."

I went back upstairs going to wake her up, the hell I need to let her sleep for.

"Janet wake yo ass up!" I threw water on her as she woke up instantly.

"Toni I'm gonna kill you."

"Yea right, just get up I'm taking Taiden to the park."

"Toni ion who you think you're talking to but you better recognize Ian yo little friends."

"Ion have friends and if I did they wouldn't  be little so with that being said  I'm talking about you and to you. I honestly don't care how you feel about it." I rolled my eyes pulling some clothes out for her. I wasn't pissed anymore but I was gone play this out to the fullest. Janet may have thought she had complete control over me but she don't and that's just that.

"Toni I can't even fucking move, I swear on my momma forehead I'm gone fuck you up."

"Quit doing all that RaRa and get ready I wanna take him before it gets dark. You know we got big ass skeetas our here.

"Toni I really don't give a fuck, I can't move my lower half. I can't move!"

"Well I don't know what to tell you just thug it out." I proceeded to walk out the door as I felt the remote at the back of my head.

"Bitch."

"Ima be a whole B I T C H just as soon as I'm together."

"I knew you were a dog anyways." I shrugged as her heel came at me.

"I swear Toni, you're gonna pay for this!"

"Keep on and I'll get poppy on ya ass."

"Bring him and I betcha you won't have a damn dog no more. I'm tired of yo shit? Ian never fucked you like this, I gave you mercy and this the thanks I get well no more! From this day forth Ian saving your ass no more. Everything you gave me yesterday, last night, and this morning ima hand it right back to you just wait."

"Whatever you say Janet, just have yo cripple ass downstairs in 15 minutes."

"Fuck you Toni!"

"Sorry I already did that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.5K 43
"Extra Credit" sequel
52.8K 2K 46
The sequel to mommy's little princess.
18.8K 794 19
...don't nobody want no broke heart ...don't nobody want two time losers ...nobody gonna love you like you are
31.6K 1.8K 23
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" short story