168 HOURS (Larry Stylinson)

De sonotemily

"One hundred and sixty eight." "What?" "One hundred and sixty eight hours." "What's that?" "That's all the ti... Mai multe

168 hours (larry stylinson)
Prolouge
2// Baby Tarzan
3// Pebbles
4// Cold Sandwiches
5// Pebbles ll
6// 138
7// But he did
8// The Last

1// Table for Two

18.8K 661 1.8K
De sonotemily

(Dedication to bae b/c I love her and her story rocks and she sorta likes this so yeah)

Later that evening, Louis, Dan, and Johanna rounded up all the rowdy children and cleaned them up until everybody seemed presentable. They then all proceded to cram the entire eleven-man family into a tiny elevator meant only for about eight and made their way to a highly recommended restaurant in the resort.

None of Louis's friends or their families were able to make it to the wedding to keep Louis company. Liam and Niall were off skiing in Colorado together with their close-banded families and Zayn couldn't attend because this photo shoot could be my break Louis. So Louis was stranded here by himself for now.

Louis was the only one who had changed clothes. He now wore dark skinny jeans, and a grayish sweater where the sleeves went way past Louis's hands when they weren't rolled up to his forearms. He was hoping to run into Harry while he was there, even though Harry most likely forgot about Louis already and most likely wouldn't be at the same place as he. But hey, Harry was funny, and Louis was a sucker for humor.

But when he walked through the doors with bright eyes, he found no trace of a tall man with a bun, or meadow colored eyes, or an elder pinching her grandson's cheeks. His enthusam faded and he sat down with downcast eyes between Lottie and the stroller with Doris and Ernest; and he paid little attention to the conversations around him and concentrated to see if Harry entered the restaurant by keeping a watchful eye on the door and open ears for his voice.

There was no Harry when the drinks came, and there was no Harry when the food order was sent to the kitchen.

But there was a Harry when Louis was called upon by Doris when she wouldn't stop crying and Louis was the closest to the stroller. So when Harry walked through the doors with the same hopeful look Louis bestowed when he came through the same doors, he saw no familiar head of copper hair, no enchanting smile, no small, adorable boy he ran his shoulder into. Harry had hoped the boy-to-be-named and he would have some special encounter tonight because hey the boy was cute and Harry liked his eyes. And yes, because he forgave him so quickly after nearly breaking his nose.

However, fate still had to have it's way and strategically placed Harry in such a position, the two would be reunited soon enough.

"Anne!" Johanna squealed, sounding much like a school girl seeing her friend after a long summer of no cell phone reception. Harry's mother smiled broadly and rushed to give the bride-to-be a ginormous hug. Louis had sat through countless circumstances such as this, and thought it best to ignore the whole situation itself to see if it would pass by any quicker and with less suffering on his behalf. "Look how much Gemma has grown!" Anna side hugged the embarrassed daughter. "And this must be Robin and Harry!"

Louis's brain couldn't process the name and match it to a face fast enough. He whipped his head around to see if this "Harry" was the Harry he met earlier. And yes, it very well was.

They met eyes when Harry was in the middle of an awkward hug with Louis' mother since Harry had to bend down quite a bit. Louis grinned a grin bigger than the boy himself, and Harry couldn't contain his enormous smile. As soon as Harry possibly could, he ducked out of the "mommy meet up" and strode over to Louis.

"Hi," he awkwardly smiled because he had no idea what to say or where to start with anything. I'm happy your nose is okay is too awkward, and I think you're cute my room number is 309 is too slutty, and complimenting his features was too straight-forward. "She's got your eyes you know," he settled on. It wasn't good, but it would do since it was already spoken, and like said before, Harry liked mystery boy's eyes.

Louis laughed, "Thanks," although it wasn't really a direct compliment.

"Louis stop being so unsocial and talk to your mother's guests," Dan instructed.

"Oh leave him be," Johanna argued. "He has nothing do do here, no friends. Let him find something to do."

Louis gave his step-dad-to-be an innocent smile and laid Doris into her stroller. Dan took a few glances from Louis to Harry, and back again, and then lingered on Harry with a judgemental look but then dismissed them both with an approval nod. Louis turned to Harry with a look of delight and the duo sat at a table made for a party of two.

"So, Louis," Harry smirked. He liked the name, Harry liked peculiar, and Louis was just that.

"Harry," Louis nodded with a small smile playing at his lips he couldn't stop.

Their table fell silent. What was there to talk about? They've only known each other for a few hours, so they knew hardly anything about the other; not nearly enough to start a conversation.

"Just an assumption, but," Louis looked up from staring at the table to see if he had Harry's attention, which he did, "I'm guessing you're Anne's son Harry? The delightful, cheeky boy who loved to play pirates with his sister when he was little?" Louis had been trying to dig up any memories of his mum talking about their family around him, and came up with that assumption. Harry looked amused.

"Aye," he spoke with a pirate mimic, "and you must be the flamboyant, bubbly Louis my mother helped deliver, also a groomsman for the wedding and a softie when it comes to his siblings." Harry took a drink of his water and put it back down on the table with a look of accomplishment.

"Guilty," Louis admitted and they shared a laugh together. But the laugh led to the awkward silence once more which led to the boys feeling uncomfortable.

Their food arrived before either one of them had the courage to speak to the other; which was Harry. He had ordered a club sandwich- no tomato- with a side of sweetcorn- extra sweet. And Louis had ordered chicken -stuffed with mozzarella cheese- wrapped in parma ham and a side order of mashed potatoes.

"Louis," Harry stated. Louis looked up at Harry and raised an eyebrow. "If we are planning on doing anything together this next week and a half, I am going to need your number in my phone so we may contact each other." Harry smoothly took his phone from his pocket and slid it across the table to the right of Louis's plate.

"Aren't you a cocky one tonight." Even with this observation, Louis picked up the phone. "I need your pass code." So he held the phone out to Harry who made no move besides taking a bite of his sandwich and watched with amusement as Louis turned away, taking this awfully seriously.

"It's 1025." Harry swallowed a chuckle -and some corn- when Louis turned to him with a shocked face as if he'd walked in on his parents.

"I've known you for not even the equivalent of one whole day and you're already telling me your pass code? To your phone, the most private thing a man could own."

Harry nodded with a mouth full of corn. "I can always change it."

Now less willingly, Louis entered Harry's phone and quickly entered his number. He felt like he was intruding on private property. Harry seemed satisfied although and said nothing more of the matter.

When both of them had finished their meals, Harry asked, "What are you doing tomorrow Louis?" Which Louis replied to, "I don't even know what I'm doing tonight," and Harry suggested that they hang out tomorrow after Harry's morning run where they would catch breakfast together and then go from there. Louis liked that idea and said he would be at the breakfast cafe at about nine thirty with two blueberry muffins and coffee.

They both left the dinner early to take a mini walk around the resort just to check it out because they could and their parents weren't there.

"Shouldn't you have school or something?" Louis asked as he balanced his walking on a stone wall and still was shorter than Harry who was walking along side him. Harry furrowed his brows together, obviously not seeing this was a play for Louis to learn more about Harry.

"No. I don't find the idea of school particularly exciting, so I haven't been anywhere since high school."

Louis nodded and hopped off of the stones. "And how long ago was that?"

"Few years ago. I really wanted to go into music and stuff you know? And then making a break somehow and becoming famous and have fans and sold out arenas would be the dream." Louis watched Harry with a soft smile as he saw that Harry truly believed in him self doing all of this and he seemed so confident and so into it, the next sentence made his heart break. "But my family has never been a supporter of the dream." Louis felt awful, Louis barely knew about this dream and he was captain of this dream boat, Louis believed in Harry.

"My mates and I back home started a band, One Direction, and it's never really been... Complete. Maybe you could come back home with me and make it complete."

Harry shook his head, "No. I couldn't. Even if I could, my mom doesn't approve of my doing anything of that. My parents want me to be a doctor or something useful with my life." Louis looked up at him and now saw his confidence draining from him.

Louis didn't know what to say next, but it had to be something that maybe would lift Harry's spirit up, now that he had been talking about crushed dreams. "Screw them," he finally said when they started their way back to the hotel complex. "If it's something you really want, and truly believe in, you can do it. Hell, I've known about this dream for five minutes and I have more faith than anybody." Harry grinned; Louis had made him feel much better.

Harry had volunteered to walk Louis back to his room, and of course Louis couldn't say no. So now here they both were, standing in front of door number 435 while Louis dug around to see if he could find the room key which unfortunately, he had left on the table at the restaurant. Instead of walking to the front desk and asking for another, Harry suggested they go to his room until their parents return from the dinner. And before you ask, no, Harry was not trying to think of ways to stick around with Louis, and no he was not hiding Louis's key card in his back pocket.

Of course, most of the TV shows on hotel televisions are the shittiest of shit, but the Mexican channel did look interesting -even in a foreign language- and so Harry and Louis now were sitting on the bed adjacent to the telly and were improvising the lines to their own interpretation. Which was the scene Harry's family stumbled upon when they opened the door to their room.

"Louis, so nice to see you darling. Just very weird on my bed," Anne laughed at herself.

"Sorry Mrs. Anne," Louis hopped off of the bed, and awkwardly stood. "I got locked out of my room; I couldn't find my key card."

"That's quite alright dear. It was very gracious of Harry to invite you into here while you waited." Harry flashed his mom the smile of a six year old who was trying to prove to his mother that yes, he was good enough to get the toy.

"Yes it was. Thank you Harry," Louis complied with a thankful look to Harry. Harry gave him a small salute in return.

"Louis." Harry called when Louis was halfway out of the door.

"Harry." Louis answered when he turned around.

"We still on for tomorrow?" Harry hopefully asked.

Louis nodded. "Tomorrow," he agreed.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.8K 167 41
(Trigger warning!⚠️ contains self harm, sexual assault, overdosing) [completed] We're holding so tightly it seems like we're afraid of slipping away...
6.5K 490 11
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...
119 14 6
"For every day, I miss you. For every hour, I need you. For every minute I feel you. For every second I want you. Forever I love you" A story where H...
215K 12K 15
[Complete] Harry is a sassy bitch with a lot of problems. Louis tries to tame him.