Thunder (Derek Hale/ Teen wol...

Von rainbowzx

Melody Lockheart is a normal American teenager who lives with her mother and steph-father and 7 brothers and... Mehr

Author's note
Book 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Fairy tales
Chapter 3: Live a little
Chapter 4: Dress-up
Chapter 5: A lovely person
Chapter 6: Bright eyes
Chapter 7: A great plan
Chapter 8: Pizza
Chapter 9: Moodswings
Chapter 10: Orbis
Chapter 11: Claws
Chapter 12: Alive
Chapter 13: One nightstand
Chapter 14: Date night
Chapter 15: Mini psychopathic werewolves
Chapter 16: Run
Chapter 17: Sticks and stones
Chapter 18: Sold
Chapter 19: cheesy pick-up lines
Chapter 20: Past, Present, Future
Chapter 21: End of the line
Book two: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Cerise
Chapter 3: Alliance
Chapter 4: Hormonal Teenager
Chapter 5: This is war
Chapter 6: True love
Chapter 7: Time's up
Chapter 8: Homeless
Chapter 9: Focus
Chapter 10: Lisa's Diner
Chapter 11: Magic tree
Chapter 12: Side
Chapter 13: Red eyes
Chapter 14: Home
Chapter 15: Cold
Book 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Grandma's house
Chapter 3: Birds
Chapter 4: Secrets
Chapter 5: Rose
Chapter 6: All those glowing eyes
Chapter 7: Drunk decisions
Chapter 8: Hangover
Chapter 9: Nauseous
Chapter 10: The space between us
Chapter 11: The wife of the Alfa
Chapter 12: Skeptical fairy
Chapter 13: all those pregnancies
Chapter 14: A promise to remember
Chapter 15: A test harder than exames
Chapter 16: Clouded
Chapter 17: Sun behind the clouds
Chapter 18: Nothing to worry about
Chapter 19: Dogs
Chapter 20: Hugs and Coffee
Chapter 21: A plan almost certain to succeed
Chapter 22: Mayor James
Chapter 23: Alley
Chapter 24: Watched
Chapter 25: The new definition of "I'm fine"
Chapter 26: Pedophile
Chapter 27: 48 hours
Chapter 28: Cheeseburgers and Death
Chapter 29: One last tear
Chapter 30: After the Tears fell.
Chapter 31: The crazy unicorn obsessed girl
Chapter 32: Mouthwash
Chapter 33: An uncertain murderer
chapter 35: Mine
Chapter 36: The scary door.
Chapter 37: Thunder
Thunder
Beyond the Walls

Chapter 34: Don't ruin my night

5K 186 8
Von rainbowzx

"Give me the phone" I hissed. Derek immediately held the phone over his head. Making me unable to grab it. 

"Melody let me talk to him please" He pleaded.

"Fine" I said and crossed my arms. But as soon as he held the phone to his ear I jumped at him and grabbed the phone. I immediately ran up the stairs to the bathroom and locked myself in. I heard Derek running after me and banging on the door.

"Peter" I said coldly. It was quiet on the other side for a while until he spoke up.

"I never meant for her to die Melody" He said.

"Well she did, And if you wouldn't have been there she would be here today" I said. "Why'd you fled?"

"I panicked okay" He said "Madison died and I killed Deucalion and suddenly I was a-"

"Bullshit" I interrupted him "Are you ever planning on coming back in Beacon Hills?"

"I was gonna ask Derek how you were handling it." He said with a slightly sarcastic voice.

 "Where are you now?" I asked. He went quiet.

"Am I going to end up with a slid throat?" He asked back.

"Yes"

"Then I'm not gonna tell" He said. 

"I'll find you anyway, I will-" I started but was cut off by Derek kicking down the door. He grabbed the phone out of my hand and looked at me with a disappointed look in his eyes.

"Where are you?" He immediately asked and walked out of the bathroom. I took a deep breath and followed him.

Wait if I'm a werewolf I'm supposed to be able to hear what he's saying right?

I sat down on the couch and crossed my arms. I focused my hearing but being the impatient person I am I gave up after 5 seconds of failing. I groaned out of frustration and just stared at Derek while he was making the call. After he was done he slid his phone in his pocket.

"I thought I could trust you" He said.

"Apparently you can't" I replied. I noticed that Scott was gone and I can't really blame him for anything, I mean I probably would've taken off also. My phone started ringing and I had a small spark of hope of it being Peter. But that was blown away by my sisters voice.

"Hey, I wanted to know if you would be able to hang out tonight?" Liz said.

Okay I just know that I'm gonna regret saying this but honestly I'm so fucking angry right now. She's my sister she'll understand right?

"No I don't fucking have time to hang out with you tonight. Can't you even morn over your own sisters death instead of trying to pretend she never existed?!" I said "...Sorry Liz I'm just.. Cranky I suppose, Today was kind of a shitty day"

"Just because it's a shitty day doesn't mean you have the right to yell at me" She hissed.

Okay she's angrier then I thought she would be.

"It doesn't matter if I yell at you or not you're gonna be disappointed in me anyway" I said and tried to fight back tears. I don't even know why I said that or why I'm crying. I just want all of this sadness to go away.

"Can you shut up? I don't want you to ruin my night" She said and hung up on me. The tears started flowing over my cheeks and I completely broke down. I hid my head in  my hands and started sobbing. Derek sat down next to me and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't cry" He whispered. I rested my head on his chest and tried to stop myself from crying. But failed.

What can I do so I can stop being so sad? I want to feel happy again. Or just something else but sadness. I never thought I would actually consider suicide. I don't want to be a typical depressed teenager. yet I also don't want to feel like this anymore.

"Melody?" Derek asked after a while.

"Yes?" I answered with a broken voice.

"You'll be okay again" He said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.6K 1.5K 17
Rey bakes when she's stressed, but unfortunately never has enough room to finish all of her baked goods. Thus leading her to give her neighbor- who s...
73.4K 1.2K 47
Elizabeth Maeve Barnes is the younger sister of James Buchanan Barnes, better known as Bucky to his 17-year-old sister and best friend, Steve Rogers...
513K 10.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3K 294 6
the mask of a monster hiding the broken and corrupted heart of a young woman. xaden riorson x f!oc fourth wing - tbd january 24, 2024 - tbd ...