My Savior Sent From Heaven |C...

By simplyxtrill_

Pain isn't the best , but what if your pain and sorrow leads you to the best gift you've ever experienced in... More

My Savior Sent From Heaven
Authors Note . READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT !
Prologue

MSSFH || I

469 25 8
By simplyxtrill_

                                             I

Ishaa Wooten

" Bitch Wake Up ! " My 'Mom' yelled, interrupting my peaceful sleep. I really don't wanna wake up, so Ima act like I ain't hear here her , hopefully she won't be mad.

" Bitch !" She yelled even louder . I still stayed quiet. It got silent in my room , so I'm guessing that she had left. I turned & looked at my clock to see that it was currently 6:55 & I don't need to be up until 7:00. I turned back around & tried to enjoy the last 5 minutes of my sleep , but not until a boiling bucket of water was poured all over me. I squirmed out of bed & screamed in pain as I tripped and busted my ass, as tears began to rush down my cheeks.

" So You Wanna Sit Up Hear & Act As If You Couldn't Hear Me!? " She Yelled , I couldn't say anything because of the burning pain that was rushing through my body.

" Ok Bitch , So Now You Don't Wanna Talk?" She threw the rest of the water on me.

" Ahh ! " I screamed as the horrible feeling began to get worse.

"Now Get The Fuck Up , You Have School Hoe." She calmy said before exiting my room. I silently began to cry as I just sat there in the burning soaked up spot. I don't understand why she cant love me, I don't know what I did to her to be treated like shit all the time, it doesn't seem to make sense to me at all man. I really hope she changes her ways and becomes the mother that used to love me , and be there for me like a mother should. I wish dad was still around, at least things wouldn't be as bad.

Glancing at the time, reading it as it said 7:03, I sighed and struggled to get up. Glad I didn't get a beating this morning like I would usually get, I decided to just let the carpet dry on its own because I honestly don't have enough energy to do it myself . I limped into the bathroom and stood infront of the bathroom mirror. I almost wanted to break down just looking at my body. Ugly Disgusting Marks everywhere;  burns and bruises,  fresh cuts, a iron scar on my lower back. My whole body was filled with pain, no happiness, no love , sorrow, disappointment just written all over me. I hate looking at myself, because I know what my ' Mom' says is true, I'm ugly and nothing but a single piece of shit that no one will ever love. But it doesn't hurt to think that way anymore, I'm used to it.

I turned away from the mirror and started removing my cloths. I jumped into the shower, and let all my worries wash away. 

--

 As I got out , I looked at the time, and saw that it was 7:37 , i still have a lot of time left , School starts at 9:15 , but I like to go early . My Really Close Friend ; Jaeyln usually picks me up, because I don't have a car yet, and you guys should already know why. Jaelyn doesn't know about all the stuff that goes on in my life , and I feel like a bad Friend because Jaelyn is my sister that I've known ever since our youngin days , I grew up with her, Our parents are really close, When my dad died, she and her family were very devastated because my dad is a very big people person and was like another father to Jaelyn and her little brother Jorien. Its a very long story, Jaeyln will have to tell you herself.

I finished drying my body all over then applied some lotion. As i got done with that I started to put on my outfit that i selected from yesterday.  I don't have that much fancy cloths. I only get some on special occasions, such as Christmas or My birthday but i hardly ever get them received to me, My 'Mom' usually burns them or sells them. I never get money that gets sends to me either, She uses them for herself and spends it on stupid shit such as drugs , alcohol or her sugar daddies . Jaeyln always be giving me cloths, I usually reject them but she makes me take them, I love her and i wanna tell her my situation but I'm scared that she'll be mad at me for keeping it away from her for so long. 

I put on a pair of clean underwear and a bra. I slipped into my dark gray silky leggings that had cute black and white pyramid designs on i which made my ass look nice , I put on my light gray high low long sleeved sweater that had a black heart in the middle of it , and gray fuzzy boots with it. The shoes aren't mine if you could tell, Jaelyn gave it to me and I've been waiting for the longest to wear it, She has the same pair, so she decided to give me the other one. I'm so glad to have her in my life and to call her family, Shes a really true friend and shes very beautiful. The things that Jaeyln gives me, I always have to hid them because if I don't, then I wont have any cloths whats so ever. I sprayed on a little perfume that I have in a little bottle, I honestly don't need any because I have this natural sweet smelling baby scent that I absolutely adore, but a little perfume wont hurt. 

I checked the time and to see that it was almost 8 and i had to be out the door in less than 10 minutes. I heard female voices going on downstairs, one sounded like my mom and the other sounded like Jaeyln. 

"Honey, Jaeyln Is Here!" My moms sweet voice rang in my ear. I rolled my eyes knowing that it was just an act, She always fakes a good mother when other people are around. 

"Coming." I drying spoke. Grabbing my bag I ran down the stairs to see Jaeyln sitting at the counter with her iPhone in her hand, I cant wait to get a phone, I sighed.

"Babyy Girl ! " Jaelyn happily yelled running towards me giving me a big hug.

"Hey Mami." I spoke smiling. 

" Mmm , Baby Girl You Look Cute, Rocking Them Leggings, Ass Fatttt ! " She said, Causing both of us to laugh. 

"Thank You Ma. " I laughed. " But So Do You, I See You In Them Jeans, Tryna Look Good For Tyshawn. " I said referring to her boyfriend. 

She began to blush . " Girl Shush. " She said. I laughed. 

"But Forreal We Gotta Get You A Man Ishaa. " 

" Nahh, I'm Not Ready For No Nigga Right Now, And Besides, I'm Not Even That Pretty, I'm Ugly . " I blankly said.

She gave me a look that I didn't like when she gave me. " Look Ishaa, Y'know I Don't Like It When You Call Yourself Ugly, Your Very Beautiful , And You Already Know That I Don't Fuck With Ugly People, And Your Like My Sister, So Why Do You Keep Thinking Yourself As An Ugly Person? " She asked me with concern written all over her face. I glanced over at my Mom to see her looking hard at me.

I just sighed. " Because I Am, Ok , End Of Discussion.." 

" No ! Your Not Ugly, And You Will Never Be Ugly , Your Beautiful , And That's End Of Discussion. " She said. 

" Bu--" 

" Eh , Shut Up, Your Beautiful , No Matter how Long We Argue About This, I Will Always Win. " She confidently said. I stayed quiet, I really wish that I could believe her and agree with her , but anything in the category that associates with 'Pretty' isn't in my dictionary, it erased years ago, all I  know in my dictionary is me being ugly and nothing else . That's the only word that drowns in my head.

 " But We Gotta Get Going. " I said breaking the thoughts in my head.

" Yeah. " She said agreeing with her. 

" Bye, Mama. " Jae said. 

" Bye Baby . " She smiled giving us both hugs. I could tell that she was disgusted to be touching me. I shook it off, honestly I don't care anymore. We walked out the house and made our way into her Royal Blue Honda. " Your Mom Is The Best Man, You Lucky. " She said and smiled. I just nodded, If only she knew. I shook my head and got inside. 

YASS, FINALLY POSTED CHAPTER 1 OF MY SAVIOR SENT FROM HEAVEN, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG , I'VE BEEN SICK FOR THE LONGEST NOW, I WAS SUPPOSE TO UPDATE LAST WEEK, BUT THAT WAS THANKSGIVING WEEK AND FAMILY CAME OVER, WAY TO BUSY TO DO SHIT. BUT THIS CHAPTER WASN'T REALLY THE BEST, IT WAS JUST A LITTLE SUM SUM TO GET TO KNOW ISHAA'S BEST FRIEND , AND BTW SHES IN THE MULTIMEDIA , BUT YEAH , THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY HAVE CHRIS BROWN IN IT , IF NOT THEN CHAPTER 3 WILL . 

- JAEYLN IN THE MULTIMEDIA - 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING ON THE PROLOGUE, LOL I TRIED. 

PLEASE MAY I GET THE SAME LOVE FOR THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW ITS NOT HE BEST BUT ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING, SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS . 

' WHATS HAPPENING TO US ' NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SOON TOO. 

LOVE YOU GUYS . 

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND VOTES AND COMMENTS.

LOVE YOU ALL . HMU IF Y'ALL NEED ANYTHING . 

KIK - SimplyTrillCamille

Instagram - Simply.cm

Twitter - Simplyxtrill_

                                       lots of love  - CAMILLE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
170K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC