Thea Sisters Fanserie episode...

By MaplePrincessSama

It's the new school year and students have just arrived at Mouseford Academy . At this time , the new year co... More

I can't stand !!!
Dina Squid
Welcome !
A lone orca
A unexpected arrival !
The twin de Vissen
Too popular
Attacked by a lone orca !
The SOS
With the bathyscaphe
The search
Leo !
The birth of the new ally
The ball

Question of date

63 4 0
By MaplePrincessSama

In the sky , above the sea . Apotre Sol and Luna appear .

Luna : What you wanna do , Sol ?

Sol hissed . A Daimon that looks like an orca rises to the surface .

Luna : You didn't tell me you invoke a Daimon in the form of a orca . And why does a Daimon look like this animal ?

Sol : Each year , the school year on this island corresponded to the arrival of whales ! Thinking about it , I thought it would be perfect to summon a Daimon who has the appearance of an orca . And this Daimon there , did a good job . In recent days , he has attacked fishermen's boats and swallowed some of them . Then he comes to me to bring me the victims by spitting them out without them being digested ! This is how I do for the next sacrifice ...

While Sol was still talking , the orca Daimon had to flee . Apotre Luna did not understand why , it was then that when she turned , a ship carrying the new students was heading straight for them at full speed . Luna immediately got off the track by teleporting , leaving Apotre Sol .

Sol : As for the residents of the Island of the Whales , they always believe that it was a solitary orca which attacks the fishermen ... Uh? Luna ? ... Luna ?

When Sol turns too , he sees the shuttle .

Sol : Holy crap !

And he teleports right away to get out of the track before being hit . He joined Luna who was now several meters from the top . Sol was irritated .

Sol : Why didn't you warn me that there was a boat heading straight for us ?!! I could have been hit !

Luna looked at him mockingly .

Luna : Sorry if I didn't hear what you said at the end . Can you repeat it to me ?

Her comrade gets angry .

Sol : Oh , you...!

The two members of the Solar System Apotre left Earth . In Mouseford meanwhile , getting a date for the Mouseford big dance was a problem for girls ... especially for Colette , who was invited by three boys . And since then , she has been trying by all means to hide , because she hasn't decided yet .

Pamela : Hey ! Hey ! What's gotten into you ?!

Colette : Prettyplease ! Prettyplease ! Prettyplease ! Hide me , Pam ! Those three invited me to the dance and i have not decided yet !

Nicky : All three ? Seriously ?

Pamela : No one's asked me yet !

But Violet's problem, on the other hand, was the floral decorations. First roses, daisies, violets and white lilies.

Nicky : Might these be enough , Violet ?

Pamela : *sign* I'd say there can never be many !

Violet : Hmm...Yet i feel like something's still missing !

Violet had been right to say that something was missing, only Paulina immediately remembered what Violet meant.

Paulina : Of course , something's missing ! The students ! We have to go to the port to pick up the newcomers , remember ?!

Pamela : Well , shit ! Shit ! Shit !

Violet : What time is the hydrofoil arriving at New-Mouse city ? We're super late !

Pamela winked at them .

Pamela : This is a job for my ATV ! I know a couple of shortcuts that will get us there in a flash ! It'll be a piece of cake !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...